FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

Kick Off/Laucher/Game Settings/Advanced/Match/Game Speed

edit: Placebo beat me to it, anyway I'm pissed off at this ridiculous Thailand connection.

Wheater not include in this demo ! :((

Ea forgot this in a final version ?

You've said this 3 times now. NO they will not forget about putting it in the final version of the game :DOH:
Maybe they didn't think it was something that they needed to show off in the demo.

hmm my first impressions, not impressed, which is actually a good thing, cause that always happpend with WE games. I need to adjust the speed and i think the camera is a bit too far but i think we can adjust that. however and i want to hear the euro bashers, this to me is a tweaked euro, nothing like 08....

hmm my first impressions, not impressed, which is actually a good thing, cause that always happpend with WE games. I need to adjust the speed and i think the camera is a bit too far but i think we can adjust that. however and i want to hear the euro bashers, this to me is a tweaked euro, nothing like 08....

That's bad news. I was in love with FIFA 08, but HATED EURO 2008. :((

Good thing you brought that up ,has anyone noticed anything about adjustable camera angles ?

That's bad news. I was in love with FIFA 08, but HATED EURO 2008. :((

i only say that cause twice now i have barraged down the middle of the park running by people like in euro... im not sure of the difficulty but when the demo aske dme my expereince level i picked the hardest one. however i agree about the AI of the pc, seems much improved, so thats good for the MM lovers, i.e. placebo

the midday meal is called lunch/dinner to an Englishman, later evening meal is called tea
It's more of a coloquialism than standard, so you can't really say that A:: Englishman will call their dinner 'tea'. I rarely do it.

Very frustrated with SONY - why do they always struggle with psn. pessimistic ( or realistic?) but I can see the demo not coming at all on PSN today.

On a more positive not - I know ppl are mainly against the top speed setting but we should def take a moment to commend EA on actually giving the consumer the option to choose their game speed. Coming from a pro background I predict this is the setting that will appeal to me most. I think its fantastic that EA have put this much effort in to create the ultimate experience for each individual player - I will buy fifa 09 for the effort they have put in. They fully deserve the critical acclaim they have received (and Im sure will continue to receive) in the future.

Dont want to start a war hear but if someone who has both consoles and has played EA foty games on both could help me - which console do you prefer playing the game on? I have a ps3 but my bro has both and he says the xbox games have a better "look" about them. Anyone else agree?

Thanks

Well at least they made the difficulty setting more realistic this time around.. If i was asked would you rather have a 4x4 match on Semi pro or a 2x2 on world class, id definitely take the 2nd option..

First bug, penalty shootout. The AI hits the inside of the goal, but it hits my goalkeepers back and goal. Or so I thought, the goal didn't count.

Brilliant game though. :)

Back
Top Bottom