FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

Thank you both for checking!

Still so annoyed my xbox died last night, but I figure ill have lots of lovely goals to watch from y'all until its back from repair!

what happpens if i have my settings on fast and Nick Cave has his on slow and we play each other online. how would that work?
s9e2_crashtest_top_2_400.jpg

Just on my first game now

Heinze has been sent off for 2 yellows and they took Raul off and replaced him with a left back :))

Give us a shout Proxi if/when it's up my office is two floors up from my PS3, I've been bombing down every half an hour to see if it's up...
Shall do chief, however I shall be nipping out for more lubricant in a while.

Seems AI foul you more then before Pepe right dirty git :LOL: quite a few times he hacked me down.

New juggling skills:

YouTube - Fifa 09 Juggling Skills Tutorial HQ

The A.I. is doing new things, probably due to custom tactics.

The game was tied near the end and Chelsea were no longer closed in their box, they were pressing really high, and attacking with a lot of men, which caused my quick counter attack goal near the end, they had like, 2 defenders when I got the ball back.

Also, subs seem a lot smarter now, and the 3 changes at 85m don't seem to happen any more...

Cant believe they updated PAIN but still no Fifa09 demo

The 9-12 window is gone, we have to waot for 3-4pm

There is no 'window with PSN'. It can be put up anytime between 11am-6pm. Its just upto SCEE when they decide they want to press the big red PSN UPLOAD button.

Yes. No new animation when the player goes off though. Only the substitute warming up!.
Thanks. But boo! I want to see the magic spray, stretcher and horrific expressions by team-mates. I've really had me hopes up of broken legs, cracked skulls and pocket guns being drawn. Shall hold out hope for news on those as the day goes on.

Don't get the PC demo, its terrible.

You can't even use a controller cause slide and tackle won't even let you apply them to an button. Just says 'empty'

The graphics are horrible and the ball is massive! Looks like a PS2 game

I can't even get a proper game going to see what the games like cause i'm trying to use the keyboard

There is no 'window with PSN'. It can be put up anytime between 11am-6pm. Its just upto SCEE when they decide they want to press the big red PSN UPLOAD button.

They're probably to busy playing it themselves...

wtf are psn playing at! there's no communication from them, its ridiculous, i presume its up on xbox live, why do ps3 consumers get left last!!

Back
Top Bottom