FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09

Shit on a stick Bing Bang BOOO Muthafuka those shots are HOT!!!!

Maybe that is what i meant?

Well I agree that due to the iffy colours the Fifa one isn't massively realistic, but considering the PES one seems to have a colour palette of about 64 colours I'd say it looks even lesserer realistic, the PES one looks like a video game (and at that a technologically unimpressive one), the Fifa one looks like CG, to me that makes the Fifa one look slightly more realistic.

Censorship at its finest! Ah what a world we live in. :)
Indeed, here's a picture of a typical new member fitted with the free gift we now offer...
Man%20wearing%20blinkers%20looking%20worried.jpg

If you want to watch a group of adults arguing about something as meaningless as a computer game while the admin/mods let it carry on and clog up the site, there are other forums you can visit... :)

Je voudrais faire un faece sur votre beau visage.
:LOL:

Well I agree that due to the iffy colours the Fifa one isn't massively realistic, but considering the PES one seems to have a colour palette of about 64 colours I'd say it looks even lesserer realistic, the PES one looks like a video game (and at that a technologically unimpressive one), the Fifa one looks like CG, to me that makes the Fifa one look slightly more realistic.

Mmmm.. I prefer the rich green color on the left but like you said the brightness/contrast etc makes it look like a movie or a clip or something. Thats all.

I hope i don't get flamed for saying this too.

Perhaps we can have a compare PES2009 v. Fifa09 thread? And there is nothing wrong with a little antagonism; it makes debates more interesting esp. if done with wit and charm.

I'm sure the WENB boyz will personally see the final version of PES2009 very soon and tell us all we can relax as it's much much better than the early screenshots/vids suggest. By the way can someone please pass the Seabass flavoured Kool-Aid?

There is already a PES vs FIFA fanboy fight thread. No need for another.

There is already a PES vs FIFA fanboy fight thread. No need for another.
And there was no need for you to say you want to shit on my face in French either, but if I ban you the Anti Evo-Web Censorship Brigade will be on my case.

If you don't want this thread to turn into a flame war then please act in a more mature manner.

And there was no need for you to say you want to shit on my face in French either, but if I ban you the Anti Evo-Web Censorship Brigade will be on my case.

If you don't want this thread to turn into a flame war then please act in a more mature manner.

Twas merely a light hearted joke my friend. Kudos to your translation skills. Or perhaps it was babelfish!

I think that when the French say that - They actually really like you ;))

Can one of the mods/admin make a thread and lock it for official FIFA 09 news, with links and images and stuff? I can see this is turning into schoolboy fights already, so would be just better for the normal folk round here to check a one page thread with all the new news. Thanks

Twas merely a light hearted joke my friend. Kudos to your translation skills. Or perhaps it was babelfish!
You got me, Babelfish. :)

Sorry Jack, I'll leave here now lol.
I think it would be for the best!

I think that when the French say that - They actually really like you ;))
:lol: I was actually considering that Babelfish had translated it completely wrong... Remember ThomasGOAL's vulgar fish of April?

Can one of the mods/admin make a thread and lock it for official FIFA 09 news, with links and images and stuff? I can see this is turning into schoolboy fights already, so would be just better for the normal folk round here to check a one page thread with all the new news. Thanks
Consider it done, give me half an hour to knock it up. And after that I'll make a FIFA 09 news thread. HAAAAAA.

Where's my pills...

Jack + pretty face does not compute - seriously guys we need decent vids of the games in action before jumping to conclusions (I still think Fifa09 will be much better than PES2009) but personally I do find the mindless hype/fanboy-ish over at WENB really annoying.

Does anyone know when we might expect the first proper vids?

PS3 Exclusive mode = FIWC Qualification..............
Oh no, please don't say this "PS3 exclusive" (or "360 exclusive" for that matter) thing is going to become a common occurance.

I'll be really disappointed if that's the case, I wouldn't buy it on the PS3 because everyone I play FIFA with is on the 360.

Oh no, please don't say this "PS3 exclusive" (or "360 exclusive" for that matter) thing is going to become a common occurance.

I'll be really disappointed if that's the case, I wouldn't buy it on the PS3 because everyone I play FIFA with is on the 360.

no because the Fifa interactive world cup is exclusive to the PS3 so its a feature that was missing in the 360 anyway!

unless Microsoft wants to sponsor the competition again like it used to do...

Oh sorry I thought you were saying a FIFA World Cup qualification mode, like the Euro 2008 qualification mode in Euro. :DOH:

Oh sorry I thought you were saying a FIFA World Cup qualification mode, like the Euro 2008 qualification mode in Euro. :DOH:

yeah if it had been something like that I would have been outraged as nothing should be exclusive (bar competitions)

I can't wait for that new online mode they haven't explained yet

we already know there will be a new feedback system for quitters/laggers and it will tell you how cheap the person is before u play them aka red cards etc

and we will be able to share formations (I only plan on doing so with 1 person lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom