FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09

FYI:

2rep6wg.jpg

fifa0902.jpg

Arghhh why do the kits still have tiny numbers!??

At least cesc looks better than he did in 08/Euro

CescFabregas--article_image.jpg

Last edited:

yea like i said in a previous post he looks better but still not that convincing to me compared to ribery, rooney etc

Dave Rutter: We’ve got quick rematch in online if that’s what you mean?

Doofus! That's not about quick freekicks! Maybe the question was about them but it was phrased so poorly the rutting one clearly misunderstood it.

Come on people, we finally get a bunch of new Fifa09 info, really wanna spoil the thread by bickering like 12 year old American ritalin popping chocolate milk drinking Halo gamers?

Lads, this is a place to discuss FIFA, you can compare bits to PES if you want but the flaming that's going on is against the rules.

Take a chill pill and enjoy looking at whichever screenshots float your boat.

A football game is meant to look photo realistic like a movie :)

FIFA looks better clearly not that i care stadiums means 0 its all about gameplay and from the previews and interviews ive seen thats what they have worked on the most

I think the Fabregas pic looks more like Ronaldo than Cesc.....so there :-pp

I feel sorry for the WENB guys

they are obviously not wanting the best footballing experience which is a shame

That FIFA 09 stadium shot is incredible! But to be fair PES does have better clouds.

Censorship at its finest! Ah what a world we live in. :)
If you want to watch a group of adults arguing about something as meaningless as a computer game while the admin/mods let it carry on and clog up the site, there are other forums you can visit... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom