FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09

No they said they wanted 10v10 BY 2010 FIFA World Cup. 11v11 would pose a problem, as said above the goalkeeper controls would be hard to implement.

the official interview actually stated people been able to be goalkeepers and yes they said they were not sure how they would have the goalies adapted but they said they wanted a tournament where 11 people from each country in the world cup.. would play in a tournament :P

will have to see how that one works :)

I wonder if they'll release another Champions League game in March. The CL 06/07 game seemed a bit random if they only do it once. They didnt this year cos of Euro 08 so I'm guessing next March it will be CL 08/09 then Fifa 2010, then World Cup 2010. Money grabbing bastards!

I wonder if they'll release another Champions League game in March. The CL 06/07 game seemed a bit random if they only do it once. They didnt this year cos of Euro 08 so I'm guessing next March it will be CL 08/09 then Fifa 2010, then World Cup 2010. Money grabbing bastards!

people go out and buy their spin offs so its the customers fault if people didnt buy the tournament editions they would be forced to stick it all into one game...

10v10 would be awsome but imo scrap the AI improvements and work on the online part of the game. for me, having the ability to do manager mode ONLINE againts 20+ people would be my most needed feature of this game.

Basicly re do the online league mode to include transfers, mini cups and standard league rules and stats such has home and away stats for WLD F/A and actual league points ie W=3, L =0 D=1.

The way it could work is have an option that selects the amount of games that needs to be played within a week or month and if a particular player hasnt bothered to turn up online and complete his games, the remaining games will resault to a loss if the opponents player has been logged onto the league more then the lazy player.

If i was in charge of FIFA this would be my ultimate vision. Think football manager live but in fifa and you get the idea :) i would love that feature more then anything has im a hardcore MP person and im sure many here would love my idea as we could all create our very own evo web full season league

My contact told me the big new feature is "be a sub mode", u sit on the bench hoping the coach will put you in, you can do warm up, laugh with the other losers and pick your nose in front of the camera.

Apparently they developed this feature to make sure they had ronaldhino in the game....

My contact told me the big new feature is "be a sub mode", u sit on the bench hoping the coach will put you in, you can do warm up, laugh with the other losers and pick your nose in front of the camera.

Apparently they developed this feature to make sure they had ronaldhino in the game....

now that i have to call bullshit on. what a useless feature if true:LOL: what next? be a fan? :LOL:

I wouldn't mind a "be a ronaldhino mode", u basically go out partying, drinking and screwing around (well the romour here in barcelona is that he is gay so i guess some might not like the screwing around option...)

OMG I HOPE THE SUBS HAVE ANKLE TAPE:EASY:

Trust me, I can see Peter Moore at the E3 press conference bringing a load of guys on stage with a load of screens behind them playing 5 v 5 NBA Live.

At the end he'll announce this will also be a feature in FIFA 09 allowing 10 v 10 online (PS3 and 360 only)

Everything I've read suggests it's a new announcement, and something quite revolutionary.

10 v 10 isn't revolution, it's evolution. Plus it was announced ages ago for 2010, so would hardly be a surprise.

forget gameplay they need to change the look of the scoreboard :|

they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dull

I use the PES config. thats what I am used to and thats what I like the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom