FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Is there an arena like on NBA08 where you can just muck about on the demo?

Just had a thought, I already have a US account on my PS3, might grab it from there until the EU FIFA comes out on the 360. That way I can play the demo without the hassle of creating a Singapore account on my 360.

I have a US account and cannot see it on there.

to the people who have downloaded it from xbox live marketplace, which account did you create? australian, us or singapore? do you have to create a brand new silver gamertag? do you have to give credit card details? if using the singapore account is the demo in english?

sorry for all the questions

So I guess the demo is only released in some parts of the world? I live in Sweden and I went in to the marketplace and there was no demo for Fifa 08. Please tell me I'm doing something wrong...I have to play this demo!

Totally agree about the sprinting. Playing C Ronaldo as he gets in full stride is absolutely superb. I also like the way the home fans start booing if you keep the ball for a long period of time. Cant do any tricks yet though.

This is simply amazing.:applause:

So I guess the demo is only released in some parts of the world? I live in Sweden and I went in to the marketplace and there was no demo for Fifa 08. Please tell me I'm doing something wrong...I have to play this demo!

Its been delayed in Europe

I'm quite impressed with it to be honest, but I continue to be pissed off by the appalling framerate on replays etc I find it hard to believe noone else notices it? Look how smooth the actual gameplay is, and then look how it turns into a slideshow on replays. Must be 15-20fps max

to the people who have downloaded it from xbox live marketplace, which account did you create? australian, us or singapore? do you have to create a brand new silver gamertag? do you have to give credit card details? if using the singapore account is the demo in english?

sorry for all the questions

I downloaded it from my Singapore account although its just appeared on my US account too.

cheers jack, i'll create a singapore one then.
two questions though
1) is the demo in english?
2) do i have to give my credit card details?

cheers for your impressions too jack

Mr Bauer ,thank you very much for all the infos you gave ,I'm more than ever getting this game now .Which one do you prefer between PES6 on the xbox360 or this demo you've played so far ?
Cheers

two questions though

cheers for your impressions too jack[/QUOTE

Demo is in english and no you dont have to give card details

Of course it is...this really pisses me off. But you can download it if you create a Singapore account? But how about the credit card numbers and billing address?

I am a die hard pro evo fan and i am thoroughly enjoyin this game!!! Animations are amazing! I also pulled off the flipflap with c.ronaldo durin and match and it took the opposition player completely out of the game and it looked beautiful...anyone know how i can upload the video i recorded on my digital camera??

two questions though

cheers for your impressions too jack[/QUOTE

Demo is in english and no you dont have to give card details

nice one mate, appreciate it.

gonna get it sorted before i go to the gym and then it'll hopefully be waiting for me when i get back :)

I am a die hard pro evo fan and i am thoroughly enjoyin this game!!! Animations are amazing! I also pulled off the flipflap with c.ronaldo durin and match and it took the opposition player completely out of the game and it looked beautiful...anyone know how i can upload the video i recorded on my digital camera??

yousendit.com or filefront.com

upload as soon as you can !

:)

upload it on gametrailers - youtube - gameklip or if you need to upload the file to USAUpload.net and we can download the actual file rather than watching it online

Back
Top Bottom