FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

Re: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) - Next-gen

Asiat said:

great idea with scoreboard

Look at the colour of his face! No one is that white! They've got the colours badly wrong even for the key players! And they're all square headed.

guys can people add me. 'padknightdy'
and shall we organise an interactive league now?
shotgun newcastle :D !

oh just seen the recent post about dynamic leagues!
maybe we can create our own in a thread, set up fixtures etc.?
that'd be awesome
.......still shotgun newcastle! :D

Don't know how the online system works yet, if you can do more than random fixtures that would be nice... :(

Shotgun Liverpool (but getting worried now) :(

i'll add you paddy - shotgun united

just to let everyone know that i have been let down by play.com before too. on a couple of occasions i've not got games till the monday after the release date.
ordered Fifa 07 from them a while back, checked my status today and it still says they're processing my order.
phoned them this morning and they seem pretty positive i'll have it by friday but no promises.
after reading these forums a couple of days ago i took someones advice (jack Bauer? not sure though) and cancelled my pro evo 6 order with them and reordered with gameplay.co.uk with the 99p shipping. it'll be intersting to see which comes first, but after checking my order status with both companies the smart money is on Gameplay.co.uk and Pro Evo.
as long as pro evo arrives on friday i'll be happy though. i'm having a pro evo party on friday night and i'm sure my friends will be pretty dissapointed if they come round and end up playing pro evo 5 like we have been doing for the past year

Last edited:

From the review:
The gameplay is even more fluid than in the demo. Frame rate is like a dream during the game, it never skips a beat. Rock solid.
The only place where I noticed a bit of framerate issues was in Arena, when you reach closer to the corner line (same as in the demo)... but during the match it's perfect...

Hmmmmmm if THAT'S the case "wowwowweewow is nice!"Borat

BUT I'm very doubtful NEVER has the demo been better playing

kid_dynamite said:
i'm sure my friends will be pretty dissapointed if they come round and end up playing pro evo 5 like we have been doing for the past year
You've ordered Pro Evo 6 so whatever happens you'll be playing Pro Evo 5(¼ maybe) for the next year! :lol:

sorry :) may be my canon or room light problems ;) in game color normal.

Jack Bauer said:
You've ordered Pro Evo 6 so whatever happens you'll be playing Pro Evo 5(¼ maybe) for the next year! :lol:

lol i kinda feel that way everytime i load up a new version of pro evo so i'm expecting it. plus i haven't played winning eleven 10 so hopefully i will notice some differences. plus united are licensed :)

even if we cant organise an offical online league it wont be that hard to do one between us. make a thread. 20 teams, and then just use the real premiership fixture list and then we try and organise to play a game every couple of days or something, just organise it with who your playing against.

dunno bout this game, ive played a bit of it and i dont really like it that much, getting pes6 on friday, i dont think that will let me down, but fifa 07 to me is crap

lazandreas said:
dunno bout this game, ive played a bit of it and i dont really like it that much, getting pes6 on friday, i dont think that will let me down, but fifa 07 to me is crap

360 one?.....i'd rent it first if I were you.

Wow does Henry look stoned O_O

I'm hoping he's about to sneeze... An excellent new next-gen feature that EA have kept secret until now.

:(

Seriously, I've been so hyped up about this game for a month, and now, with no interactive leagues and dodgy faces, I'm getting more and more worried that I've expected too much from EA.

PES6 on the 360 is still awful imo, but I want to play a football game online and it may be my last resort.

Come onnn, someone start saying good shit about this game. :(

Im dissappointed with this

i tell you want though play FIFA 07 then put PES6 on and its makes PES6 feel 100% better

thats a bonus at least because i thought both were shit

Jack, why would PES6 online be better than Fifa online. Just because of no Interactive League in Fifa.

Jack Bauer said:
I'm hoping he's about to sneeze... An excellent new next-gen feature that EA have kept secret until now.

Seriously, I've been so hyped up about this game for a month, and now, with no interactive leagues and dodgy faces, I'm getting more and more worried that I've expected too much from EA.

PES6 on the 360 is still awful imo, but I want to play a football game online and it may be my last resort.

It's a good game, you just have to get use to it. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET USED TO IT. Play about 100 matches and you'll see the difference you're opinion will change and things will become clear.

faces were dodgy in the demo man and the interactive league thing is not for everyone.

I like the game based off the fact that the game is a challenge to play. it looks very different than any other soccer game i played gameplay wise and lookwise and i think that is alone reason to buy. %That and the fact that winning eleven 07 doesn't come to the states until January.

MrCoopz said:
Im dissappointed with this

i tell you want though play FIFA 07 then put PES6 on and its makes PES6 feel 100% better

thats a bonus at least because i thought both were shit

You never liked the demo though.

Jack Bauer said:

Relax Jack , you like the demo then you'll like the game you've already played so why does what anyone thinks matter? Anyway read that massive Aussie review I posted on the previous page that should have enough goodness for you. I'll catch you online tomorrow.

STG said:
360 one?.....i'd rent it first if I were you.

Wow does Henry look stoned O_O

yeh 360 one, i have actually bought it, i will be taking it back though, i will still give it another chance before i do take it back coz i really want to like this game, but i just cant get into it. i really dont see why so many people like it, i may change my mind after many more matches, will keep u posted

BumperMan said:
It's a good game, you just have to get use to it. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET USED TO IT. Play about 100 matches and you'll see the difference you're opinion will change and things will become clear.

faces were dodgy in the demo man and the interactive league thing is not for everyone.

I like the game based off the fact that the game is a challenge to play. it looks very different than any other soccer game i played gameplay wise and lookwise and i think that is alone reason to buy. %That and the fact that winning eleven 07 doesn't come to the states until January.

Bumperman, have you got the game already? just curious based on the above post. If you do, write us a little review.

the reason the faces are like that is because they move a lot more than current gen. you watch them in a reply rooney looks like rooney but when you move the action forward slowly his facial movements can make him look less like himself.

i wouldnt worry about it. Jack your easily knocked off balance la, the reviews have been positive to say the very least.

fair enough everyone vents their opinions on here, but at the end of the day it ain't gonna change the fact that Fifa 07 is great...don't expect a pro evo mod to like the game anyway

jflores said:
Bumperman, have you got the game already? just curious based on the above post. If you do, write us a little review.

no i don't. wish i did though 8 days left for me

Back
Top Bottom