FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

Re: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) - Next-gen

JB i just phoned Gameplay for you and they confirmed that i had just broke your order and you should get it sometime next year.

:lol:......expect him waiting for you in your house behind your microwave with a shank!! :lol:

I'm still playing the demo, which I guess is something. Though I still don't want to buy the full game...

To me it seems that the Xbox 360 is not the best place for football games right now, with the current gen versions of both FIFA and PES being better IMO. My opinion can change very quickly though. ;)

Last edited:

Game have despatched my order, please please arrive tomorrow.

If gameplay don't dispatch my order tomorrow and I don't get it on Thursday then I will NOT be happy.

paddyknight said:
i bought the 360 for this game :) yes, loser i know.

I'm seriously considering buying a 360 also, and for this game alone. I've no desire to play any other genre of games and as PES6 is crap on PS2 and sounds even worse on 360, it would mean FIFA07 would be the only 360 game I'd have.

Am I really going to spend nearly £300 just to play a FIFA game? :lmao:

Somebody, please shoot me!

Choose life, choose FIFA 07. :thumbup:

Noted said:
If gameplay don't dispatch my order tomorrow and I don't get it on Thursday then I will NOT be happy.
Says the guy whose PES6 preorder was dispatched today...

We're all VERY disappointed in you. ;)

Noted said:

It does happen. Don't rely on Gameplay to send it for Thursday 100%, it's just a CHANCE that you'll get it then. At the latest you'd get it Friday.

I always do this, I always pre-order and then remember the shop down the road that charges £50 but lets you have it on the day they get it.

I'd rather keep that extra £10 and wait a few days more, thanks Jack. ;)

beer money? quite possibly. :)

Although i've been tempted to do that in the past. Problem being, no bugger around here breaks release date! <:(

Jack Bauer said:
For trying to convert too many fanboys who can't help but post "FIFA is shit and it will be for the next ten years" because they can't bear to play another football game and believe they're mystic meg.
you're obviously banned for being articulate and making the 3 word "FIFA is shit" contingent feel inferior.

Awww, I'm blushing, cheers! ;)

STG, unfortunately I'm still sad enough to consider paying £10 to get a game days early as a "bargain". Especially this one, I'm so excited about playing a football game for the first time in years that isn't instantly boring.

I'm really getting worried now though, I'm still loving every minute of the demo but I'm looking forward to getting it so so much that I'm going to be disappointed if Cristiano doesn't wink, if Rooney doesn't suffer terrible goalscoring form and if the players don't jump out of the screen to celebrate.

I've just ordered this, Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and The Black Parade from Play.com.

I don't really care how long they take to get here, it might even be Monday before I get them. I told you my opinion changes real quick. :p

Last edited:

I've decided on no-more demo!

I might delete it off of my Hard drive, that way i'm not tempted to play it.

Will I suffer withdrawal symptons? probably. :(

Jack Bauer said:
Awww, I'm blushing, cheers! ;)

STG, unfortunately I'm still sad enough to consider paying £10 to get a game days early as a "bargain". Especially this one, I'm so excited about playing a football game for the first time in years that isn't instantly boring.

I'm really getting worried now though, I'm still loving every minute of the demo but I'm looking forward to getting it so so much that I'm going to be disappointed if Cristiano doesn't wink, if Rooney doesn't suffer terrible goalscoring form and if the players don't jump out of the screen to celebrate.

contain thyself within one's pants...

nah but me too LOL I want this game now.

winston said:
I'm seriously considering buying a 360 also, and for this game alone. I've no desire to play any other genre of games and as PES6 is crap on PS2 and sounds even worse on 360, it would mean FIFA07 would be the only 360 game I'd have.

Am I really going to spend nearly £300 just to play a FIFA game? :lmao:

Somebody, please shoot me!

my problem is that ive managed to rack up so much other spending cos i bought it 2 weeks before release, ive now downloaded 16 demos and not been fulfilled by any so have been obliged to keep trying to find something, GRAWs doing an ok job, and table tennis should be here tomorrow...oddly ive got halo 2 aswell and think its stinky penis cheese...i think i prefer shooting real people and online people are goons who have played it all their life and kill me instantly! :) fridays exciting but i still want to buy online cos im a student and ive already spent about £400 on this thing and am still not content!

....shameful!

I'm happy most of you like this game but whats with the tackling? i just dont like it, it dont feel right.

Last edited:

you guys are aware of what people are saying about this game you know??

I get to try the full game tomorrow but im hearing...same old fifa shit from many circles

bluemonkeymagic said:

I get to try the full game tomorrow but im hearing...same old fifa shit from many circles

After playing PES6 on the PS2 I found that quite ironic.

Although i'd replace the word "shit" with "stuff"

I wouldn't call either shit. Road to the world cup? yeah.

But I still wouldn't call this FIFA the same as ever.

Last edited:

bluemonkeymagic said:

Two questions:

1) What people?
2) What circles?

1 - Aliens

2- Crop circles!

....I know, it sucked. Not at my best today.

bluemonkeymagic said:

what people? you're imaginary friends?

just so you know the demo is OUT and everyone is able to make their own judgment regarding this game.. don't need dumbasses to tell me what's good and what is not.

i think the anwser to the second question is "tight brown" ones?

Anyway, starting to get a feel for it now, lowering the pace seems to work wonders and lets you pass it better, still abit stuck in the currentgen speed. As for the portugese winker and shrek, played a challenge with manu, rooney wasnt much cop, couldnt score, saha was on fire and scored a hattrick and ronaldo had one good cross and the rest of the time he was prancing about with little end result. So very realistic :P

However i can understand people saying same old fifa, as you get the feeling that animations continue even though you have change what you were doing, however its actually the momentum of your player moving that makes you continue to move in the same direction. Found i really have to think what im going to do before i recieve the ball to keep possesion.

Headering from crosses is hard, you have to get the timing right otherwise you either miss it or try to control it(whether attacking or defending), once you get the timing i dont think there will be much problems with it.

Still wish i could play with the d-pad though.

Okay I'm gonna have to buy a damn 360 for this now so whats the best package... I don't want any game bundles just a couple of controllers... I aren't even bothered about wireless which I'm not a 100% about anyway!!

tiktiktiktik said:
Anyway, starting to get a feel for it now, lowering the pace seems to work wonders and lets you pass it better, still abit stuck in the currentgen speed.

Lowering the pace? Is there a speed option now? What "pace" are you talking about?

tiktiktiktik said:
i think the anwser to the second question is "tight brown" ones?

Anyway, starting to get a feel for it now, lowering the pace seems to work wonders and lets you pass it better, still abit stuck in the currentgen speed. As for the portugese winker and shrek, played a challenge with manu, rooney wasnt much cop, couldnt score, saha was on fire and scored a hattrick and ronaldo had one good cross and the rest of the time he was prancing about with little end result. So very realistic :P

However i can understand people saying same old fifa, as you get the feeling that animations continue even though you have change what you were doing, however its actually the momentum of your player moving that makes you continue to move in the same direction. Found i really have to think what im going to do before i recieve the ball to keep possesion.

Headering from crosses is hard, you have to get the timing right otherwise you either miss it or try to control it(whether attacking or defending), once you get the timing i dont think there will be much problems with it.

Still wish i could play with the d-pad though.

That'd be why. Shooting with the anologue stick with the game being as sensitive as it is with the ball is HARD, especially at first. You'll get the hang of it and "Shrek" will be scoring as usual. ;) Ronaldo though... yeah, he'll still be hit and miss.

If you're hitting them from inside the box, you're more than likely to hit the target at first. If you're hitting them from outside, you'll probably put them either side of the post. It'll take time to perfect it.

Were the Saha goals just rebounds that came to him?

Last edited:

nick cave the wireless ones are very good. id just have a look on kelkoo or ebay for a 360. i bought mine off ebay...think i couldve got it cheaper to be honest for what i got.

Back
Top Bottom