Fantasy Premier League

I think I did free hit if I remember correctly. Guess I should have a proper read of the rules sometime :D
With Ziyech & Kante coming back to the squad, I think it's a lottery pick between Mount & Havertz.
I, myself got Havertz but not sure if I am even going to put him in my starting line-up.
It's unfortunate that Pulisic contracted CoVid + and asymptomatic but bring a glimpse of hope for either Mount or Havertz to play.
@Hawke you're a hardcore Chelsea supporter if I'm not mistaken? Which midfielders you reckon will start and play full 90 on the derby day?

PS: no longer an issue; sold Havertz 🤣

Last edited:
Well that was miles better than last week! 92 pts so far with Antonio left to play and hopefully score tonight.

Jesus Christ.

I feel like giving up already, absolutely shocking week. Salah let me down big-time...
Tell me about it. I picked Firmino as captain expecting him to get at least a couple of goals and hopefully giving my team a much needed boost. Then after reading some shite online about Jesus maybe not starting, i decided to bench him. :CONF:i wish now i had left my team alone from game week 1.
I have now made 2 transfers...Alonso in for Chilwell and James in for Digne.
I felt like that last week with my total of 28. Three players playing Arsenal helped, especially with James scoring and assisting as well.
92 is a good one Matt, well done mate.
I think we have the two highest scores of the week. 😇
Chinese Motorcycles go VROOM!

According to this my total was 971st over all this week! :SHOCK::D Nearly 6.5m places better than last week :LMAO:Think the lads earnt fish and chips on the way home on the coach.

ff.JPG

What does PB, TM and TC stand for? T presumably transfer related?

My dilemma for this week is... do i risk starting Firmino again or do i bench him. Also do i risk playing my triple captain bonus again, as i now have Trent alex as captain with Jesus as vice captain. Maybe i should play safe and use the bench boost instead??? :THINK: I fear if i cock up this week, i will be around the bottom, because the little points i get ATM seem to drag me further down the league.

@Chris Davies Never mind, if i can catch CD it will be funny to see him swilling down his sour grapes with some salty water. :LOL: But watch! in true Buzzy style the laugh's will be on me. :DOH:

@Chris Davies I noticed you did well with Antonio as your captain. :TU: For me not so good as i have Xhaka and James in my team. :R1 But still after 3 weeks i am happy to have climbed the table a little.

@Chris Davies I noticed you did well with Antonio as your captain. :TU: For me not so good as i have Xhaka and James in my team. :R1 But still after 3 weeks i am happy to have climbed the table a little.
Much more like it! Even swapped out McTominay (injured) for Gray at Everton (who I do think is a hell of a talent), which helped.

Just a shame about Declan Rice being fairly crap again... I've got SO many players I want to get rid of. Declan Rice being up there... Ben White too.

Much more like it! Even swapped out McTominay (injured) for Gray at Everton (who I do think is a hell of a talent), which helped.

Just a shame about Declan Rice being fairly crap again... I've got SO many players I want to get rid of. Declan Rice being up there... Ben White too.
I feel the same as in getting rid of Xhaka, with Arsenal's current situation i don't think he will get me many points. I feel i can get better performers for the

same price, maybe cheaper. I suppose with Ben White you are going to be the same.

I was hoping Bobby Firmino would have been putting them away by now, but i will give him a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom