Fantasy Premier League

I'm in.

I personally don't think Everton will make the top four, i think Rafa will steady the ship this season, but could possibly get into europe via the europa league. I think Arsenal will possibly do better than last year, but feel they don't have enough to be top four. I feel Arteta will fall short again at times this season.

I think Arsenal have completely lost the plot. Sell Martinez who had a brilliant spell in goal for them and proved to be of the best keeper's in the league last season. Then took Ryan on loan from Brighton who they dropped and didn't want and now going after Ramsdale who's been relegated the past two seasons. Can't see them getting in the top four, they still have too many players who aren't prepared to put in a shift every week.

@Chris Davies I meant to say, i like the gamble option of playing the bonus the right way. But i don't mind telling you, for the first game, dependant on any injuries. I think i will favour the subs option. I also like how it tells what team that player is up against next.

Who's the defending champ?
By miles - and the highest global finishing position I've ever seen - our best performer from last season is:

John Bedford (Bedford Rascals), who finished in the top 52,000 last season. Who's that please?!

The other dangers are:

Mohit Godbole (Ayew Kidding Me) finished in the top 148,000. Please let us know who you are!

Ivan Segedin (Diamonds & Dirt) finished in the top 150,000. Please give us a wave!

The majority of others either just about clinged onto top 1m position (like me), or are new players.

By miles - and the highest global finishing position I've ever seen - our best performer from last season is:

John Bedford (Bedford Rascals), who finished in the top 52,000 last season. Who's that please?!

The other dangers are:

Mohit Godbole (Ayew Kidding Me) finished in the top 148,000. Please let us know who you are!

Ivan Segedin (Diamonds & Dirt) finished in the top 150,000. Please give us a wave!

The majority of others either just about clinged onto top 1m position (like me), or are new players.
I've joined now.. didn't have a good season last year – 581,267, my lowest ever! – but I've had 4 finishes inside the top 10k – 8,000 (2014/15), 5,907 (2013/14), 5,626 (2012/13), 3,453 (2018/19).

It's getting harder in recent years, even tho it was just a few years back I had my best finish. I think there's just sooo many teams now. And also some really weird trends I've been behind on understanding. There were always certain Dos-and-Don'ts that no longer seem that vital any more. More than one way to skin the FPL cat.

Last edited:
Anyone else have Grealish in their starting XI?
Yes, I have a feeling I might be getting rid soon... But thought he was worth a risk!

EDIT: Changed my mind. :LOL: Ditched Sancho and Grealish in order to boot my below-average strikers and bring in Lukaku and Iheanacho.

Last edited:
I knew there was something I'd forgotten...

Kane and Foden will be piling the points in this week then :APPLAUD::NO:

EDIT: Saka on the bench? FFS Arteta!

Last edited:
I've selected Saka too ... should have stick to Ismaïla Sarr arghhhh :RANT:
1 FPS ... :CENSOR:
And Toney didn't score 😲

Untitled.jpg

I hope Kai Havertz is a fit boy after playing 2 hours previous game ...

Yeah I had Kane as captain too, ok , move along, nothing to see here :LOL: I knew I should have picked the team at the time instead of leaving it until nearer the time... :WHISTLE:

ft.JPG

Back
Top Bottom