Fantasy Premier League

Tough crowd let me tell you .... bloody B. FERNANDES ... or should I say P. POGBA
I got to admit, Man Utd played really well; they played with determination.
You can tell they wanted this game more than Leeds.

@Amey Varangaonkar you're on 🔥🔥🔥

Jesus please help me today. :PRAY:

EDIT and if this is anything to go by....I need a miracle!

Man City predicted lineup (4-3-3): Ederson; Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Mendy; Rodri, Gundogan, Bernardo; Grealish, Ferran, Mahrez :CONF:

Last edited:
@Buzzy You should try my approach of forgetting all about this and missing the cut off to pick your team :D Meaning Kane was in the team whilst 13 point Antonio sat on the bench! :BRICK: My bench got 1 less point than my team :LOL:

@Buzzy You should try my approach of forgetting all about this and missing the cut off to pick your team :D Meaning Kane was in the team whilst 13 point Antonio sat on the bench! :BRICK: My bench got 1 less point than my team :LOL:
Yep game week 1 has been a disaster. Bloody fantasy team, has me rooting for rivals and my own beloved Salah, working against me. (Knew i should have picked him....now!) :RANT: :LOL:

53 points, you must still be on page 1 then, I'm on page 2 :LOL:
Thanks for that i didn't realise there were 2 pages. I was just looking @ #1 with a score of 150! Time travellers shouldn't be allowed to enter. :LOL:

EDIT i have him firmly in my sights now. Only 97 points behind! Game on!

Last edited:
I'm doing much better in the hindsight league...
Yep, but in the foresight league we are shite. :LOL:

I am tempted to make some changes, but i have to give my players a couple of more games i think. No matter though because i feel i will be damned if i do & damned if i don't. That's my foresight right there. :BLINK: :LOL:

I was going to transfer Kane out for Salah only to find he's in the midfield category so decided not to and went for Lukaku instead and got Pogba in for the injured Foden.

Fair to say the lads were a bit disappointed to find they were down to 9 men last week because the manager had included an injured player and one who wasn't playing. :NO:

In better news we're 663k odd places off the bottom, so it's not all bad.

Last edited:
I was going to transfer Kane out for Salah only to find he's in the midfield category so decided not to and went for Lukaku instead and got Pogba in for the injured Foden.

Fair to say the lads were a bit disappointed to find they were down to 9 men last week because the manager had included an injured player and one who wasn't playing. :NO:

In better news we're 663k odd places off the bottom, so it's not all bad.
So in fantasy football land, i suppose Kane forgot to get on the team bus, and no one noticed until your players were out on the pitch?

The injured player i suppose got his head badly burned by topping up his blond peroxide look, and after he entered the field, the kids in the stadium screamed! in terror.
Then to avoid any adverse finger wagging by child protection agencies you played it down and removed the player and claimed he was "injured".
Sounds feasible, and after all this is fantasy football.....

Just remember Matty "it wasn't me".

BTW i picked Chilwell who was that f**king well chilled he never got on the pitch. I will be having words.

The injured player i suppose got his head badly burned by topping up his blond peroxide look, and after he entered the field, the kids in the stadium screamed! in terror.
Then to avoid any adverse finger wagging by child protection agencies you played it down and removed the player and claimed he was "injured".
Sounds feasible, and after all this is fantasy football.....

That was the story we told the papers. The injury actually came about when the player hit his head on the changing room door when someone unfortunately opened it just as he was practising a dive. We consulted VAR and the guy who opened the door was sent off for a deliberate foul. As to Kane he heard it was a home game so had naturally gone to The Etihad.

at least with Kane not playing at all, you get auto substitution, whilst this guy on the other hand only comes on for 8 minutes LOL

Untitled2.jpg

but I understand the pain is even greater for this lad here LMAO 🤣

Untitled.jpg

awfully quiet here leading to GW2 .....
I'm just annoyed at getting a bang-average score, purely thanks to Salah... I'm so annoyed with myself for not fitting Fernandes in there. But I'm hoping everyone comes good this week (and that Fernandes doesn't manage two hat-tricks in a row - surely not).

I've made a transfer already - Villa looked woeful, so I've dumped Ings and managed to squeeze in Antonio, with West Ham having a really good pre-season and managing to fight back against Newcastle (who looked as poor as ever, and I've got Saint-Maximin in my team)...

Back
Top Bottom