Euro 2012 PRE-tournament talk. Squads, injuries, who'll make it and who won't, etc.

Re: Euro 2012 PRE-tournament talk. Squads, injuries, who'll make it and who won't, et

Has anyone got any info on the kit combinations used?I wanna learn if we;ll ever use blue shorts with our home shirt.

Re: Euro 2012 PRE-tournament talk. Squads, injuries, who'll make it and who won't, et

Has anyone got any info on the kit combinations used?I wanna learn if we;ll ever use blue shorts with our home shirt.
I only know about England, I don't know if there is a public document about it.

About England, from TheFA:
11 June v France: White, White, White
15 June v Sweden: Dark Blue, Light Blue, Dark Blue
19 June v Ukraine: White, White, White

platini really is a pathetic cunt. he backs racism and then blames england because some shit happened in the 70s..

Guardian and Mirror both have stories about racial abuse toward de Jong and van der Wiel during a training session. With UEFA coming out saying it wasn't racially motivated and was in fact fans booing because they aren't a joint host as well or some nonsense. Van Bommel says UEFA is full of it, Says team will talk to the ref if it happens during a game to get the team off the field ( so no one gets booked!).

England train on the other side on Friday.
Great start to the tournament!

Would have linked but I read the articles on my phone earlier.

Less than 12 hours away guys!! Can hardly wait! I've been counting down the hours for like past 2 days! :LOL:

Is a Pre Ceremony? What time does it Kick off today?

I enjoyed all the matches of this tournament, great level ..

Is Villa certain to recover in time then? I have a feeling if Villa doesn't make it they won't line up with a CF anyway.

Just would like to point out, that you called this excellently!

Yep well said.

I don't think its a good move and it definitely hindered them against Italy, Villa fits their system perfectly while Llorente doesn't and Torress is a bit shaky. I think Soldado should really have gone.

Actually, Llorente would be my first choice as a striker. Good both in the air and on the ground. Though i agree - Villa is a huge hit for Spain.

Yeah Villa is a huge miss and now that he's not here, Llorente should be 1st choice.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2012/teams/index.html

click on each team and you can see the only possible kit combinations for the whole torunament !!! :)

to answer your quastion: no - compeltely blue or white for greece...

FUCK UEFA!!!! Stupid Platini!
Poles provocateurs! It is unlikely that they will come to Russia in 2018 (unless, of course, these idiots will be bow-legged selection)

Poles behave like wild monkeys! against Russia UEFA have got a whole slew of investigations, but about the Poles 'accidentally' forget ...

until Platini led to UEFA, soccer will continue to deteriorate!

Yes, of course, Russian writes how we, Polish, are provocative...

So tell me more, how boasting with you CCCP flags in Wrocław isn't provocative... or tell me how this incident is our fault:
YouTube - EURO 2012 WROCÅAW 8,6,2012 - ZADYMA NA MECZU ROSYJSCY KIBICE
Have you been on Euro in Poland? Were you behaving like those pricks? If so, you deserved the beating...
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

I'm Polish and I have Russian friends, who also think that those kinds of incidents are stupid and provocative. Your fucking hammer and sickle did too much bad things to us, it's like boasting through the city with nazi swastika flag. I also hate those hoolingan monkeys who think they are fighting for their nation... it's not WWII anymore ffs... But saying it's only Polish fault is big misunderstanding...

To calm this discussion I have this picture:
z11914488O.jpg

;)

Cristiano Rossinho

but why UEFA punishes only RUSSIA? Poles, too, must be punished!
respect of flags of USSR, it is our case, our country is a country in which I was born, so that there is nothing wrong!

Yes, I know that not all Poles are anti-Russian, but it was not just fans of minor skirmishes, and a mini civil war almost

Cristiano Rossinho

but why UEFA punishes only RUSSIA? Poles, too, must be punished!
respect of flags of USSR, it is our case, our country is a country in which I was born, so that there is nothing wrong!

Yes, I know that not all Poles are anti-Russian, but it was not just fans of minor skirmishes, and a mini civil war almost
Sorry, but you compel the Poles to respect the Soviet flag? Are you kidding? :LOL: We were the only occupants for them and their hatred for him is understandable, it is the same as if to Russian said that he respected the Nazi swastika, because it is an inseparable part of German history, I think the response will be clear. Soviet flag is certainly the pride of Russia, but it is POLAND and do not forget it. ;)

Cristiano Rossinho, in my opinion is not to blame either Russian or Polish, blame the ultras, some of which are quite nationalistic (not all) and I think they even like it when normal people are concatenated to each other due to their provocations. I and many of the Russian have great respect for Poles for your history, for your love for the motherland and for very many things, but unfortunately it so happened that for centuries our countries and peoples were at war and those grievances long past the time of splash and now, with the nothing can be done about it, unfortunately. :(( But I hope that someday, Poland and Russia will become good friends because we did not even guess that we have so much in common ... good luck to you! Hopefully riots would not be repeated. ;)

P.S And please, do not start a political debate, it is still a sports forum.

Last edited:

я ни о какой политике и не говорил, я сказал ему про советский флаг и все

я ни о какой политике и не говорил, я сказал ему про советский флаг и все
Я это написал, чтобы никто вдруг не продолжил дискуссию с политическим наклоном. ;)

I wrote it that no one suddenly has continued discussions with the political slant.

да все равно педофы они) у меня друг в польше был, ебашить их надо!

You are a great man Artem.

The more I read your posts, the bigger of a fan I become.

You're a great guy and a great influence to have around here. It's a real pleasure.

WTF :O Did you see that? They were playing and a huge storm was heard, the referee immideately stopped the game, and match suspended! Terrible weather conditions for summer time! Huge thunderstorms!

Back
Top Bottom