eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Could it be related to Denuvo removal or something similar?
I don't think so dude. As other guys have stated in the past, like @juce and hundrers others, every company ,and KONAMI, and/or Steam? will leave Denuvo there as long as possible, as a timebomb, to remind you, that you are playing an old game, not because you have bought it, but because they are "kind and generous" enough to allow you still play it.

Basically it is a smartbomb, someone pulls the plug off, and booom!! You can't access your beloved fully-purchased game!

ill upload my backed up sdkencryptedappticket64.dll: https://mega.nz/file/oJIAGZoK#Qh9f2edwwtFsN3ZTPBwejLRzuAtcQjhYgNldUpGL2BA

.. but i dont know if this is the complete fix.. as i had to put in an old pes2021.exe..as well for it to work ie. not the most recent updated one today.

.. also, now there is an issue with my edit file.. i got a message that my edit file wasnt compatible or something (currently using sider with evopatch and edit file associated with evo patch), and had to create a new one... not sure if squads or any kits are fked up because of this?? Wow... seems like there will be problems updated here over the next few days.

alteast it seams a fix to get this game working is having backups of older an older pes2021 exe or holland exe's, and that sdkencryptedappticket64.dll file... fk me..wasnt expecting this... Interesting to see what you guys experience..
i just checked it, the answer is no. Konami only update the exe, nothing else. Check my answer on sider thread, hope that helps

My stadium server module is not working after the latest update. I even reinstalled both sider and stadiumserver and put it at the top of my sider.ini list to test, but nothing. I haven't made any other changes, really weird.

My stadium server module is not working after the latest update. I even reinstalled both sider and stadiumserver and put it at the top of my sider.ini list to test, but nothing. I haven't made any other changes, really weird.

Is Your sider.dll 7.1.4.0 ? hover Your cursor above the file and check.

It needs to be latest version, all modules in sider are working 100%.

I would like to know if you could make a backup of an application on PS5 or PS4.

But i'm ready to sacrifice myself with that update when it will be out, even if it's not possible. I personnally don't believe that much that the game will change... But a "bomb" is not impossible, like something which block you to do something.
It won't work to me, as i won't play Efootball in the current state 100% sure, i didn't even tried, and don't plan to try before the "real" release, which will be probably at Beta level. But don't care about 9.001 version. I'm sticking with PES 2021, i didn't had time to play PES game due to edition and i enjoy it more than PES 2020 that i didn't overally liked. PES 2021 offers more variety, probably to me the best post 2014 version. To me, i repeat.

Just remember that the last version of PES 2020 messed up the ball physics, well makes the ball physics more special... But the players didn't understand.
It was before the very last issue with all players gotted the "Live Update" warning.

Last edited:

Just letting u guys know, i had issues with latest pes2021.exe (1.7.01) update using latest sider.dll 7.1.4.0 - game would constantly crash just before game began at loading screen. Fix = i had to disable FoV module. Now it all works.. I can finally play this new vanilla exe with sider. Only got 5 mins of gameplay in, and i have to say it certainly plays different to vanilla 1.7.0 gameplay. Ai was far more aggressive in shooting from range.. Saw about 4 shots from distance which is crazy considering it wasn't as if i was holding back and just letting them (without applying pressure). I play fuma Superstar exhibition. Ill play more tomoz.. More looking fwd to seeing if this update by konami has in fact much improved vanilla gp n how it compares to some of the recent Holland gp patches ive been hooked on of late.

I play not that much ftm but i'm on Legendary and long shoots goals was practically the only way i tooked goals, no joke.
One match Tottenham vs Man Utd and i took 2 goals of that kind. And i played two days ago, same but it was... Fulham which have done it, i selected randomly teams from PL as i'm only miss 2 teams to finish to correct IG errors (that's what i'm editing right now)

Are you all sure you didn't abandon the game before the 1.7 update? I understand as it's the same visuals exactly than PES 2020 with some added animations... But as i didn't liked the 2020 for X reasons and edited it too much, i don't bother. I ain't too much about "technical graphism" good enough with PES 2021...

Even if i will always regret PES 2010 lighting... And that's the only thing good in Efootball, it looks like, but technically more advanced like PES 2021. The thing is : technically PES 2010 lighting in comparison to PES 2021 was very basic : you don't have shadows on faces and body part for example, but the overall tone and the choice of color was way more "photorealistic".
And i didn't saw any mods able to reproduce that lighting on PES 2021, only some colors change but not at that level.

No O.T. just explaining : It's like for making a comparison with Bloodborne, a very early released PS4 game : technically not the best PS4 game but in terms of choice of design, artistically, details, and lighting, it's a level above games who are technically way more advanced and not super optimised neither (on guy made a 60fps anti aliasing patch for PS4 Pro and runs easily on that plateform, for modded PS4 Pro)

Played couple games today, i thought ball physics a little bit bouncy turned out i'm using my own gameplay lol 😂

Imo, it's nothing much different from the old one. Probably need more test with different teams.

Does any gameplay mod, or setting or whatever, manage to give CPU players, or at least teams as whole, some more personality? I'd give it a shot, but I could't stand the dullness of 20 in this sense, that by videos seems more or less identical here. I'm not talking about tactics, more about indivdual players behaviour or at least "strength".

I like Fifa with sliders and the more they makes new sliders in Operation Sports it a good game offline (online it's Benny Hill speed from what i saw, didn't played yet... Well default sliders, like the game was conceived upper fast and no defense or weight consideration)
But there's tons of stuffs i really miss about physics from PES 2021, all feels much more accurate and balanced.

Well, i can't be objective as PES 2021 is probably my favourite PES since the 6, no joke. After retrying every single PS4 version, even PES 2017.
I feel the weight, i got midfield battle, i can play with or without manual and i still got pleasure to play it. AI depends a lot of instructions too, but i assigned it on my created teams like on MLS for example.
Well, it's probably the way i'm playing that create variety, i got faults from the CPU, i play on legendary and for example yesterday i played two games : both goals from the CPU where long shots (so saying theres no long shoots, well it depends how you are playing i think) i change a lot my type of play during the match (to counter attack to slowing the pace and construction, to long ball, or indivual try etc all the match), and all with no mod, nothing.

Does any gameplay mod, or setting or whatever, manage to give CPU players, or at least teams as whole, some more personality? I'd give it a shot, but I could't stand the dullness of 20 in this sense, that by videos seems more or less identical here. I'm not talking about tactics, more about indivdual players behaviour or at least "strength".
Can't EDIT > I CAN explain how every stats work, as i "studied" it. But they're made the way there's no randomness so no frustration.
For example, passing: try with a guy with high pass and another with low pass : the guys with for example 66 in passing you will get many rebound before it reach the player. And contextually, his through passes will aim to the player instead of giving him space if you know what i mean.

The passing on PES 5 or 6, if fact, was based a lot on "passing speed" it was even more important than passing accuracy : more related to through passing or passing in difficult position. On PES 2015 to 2021, it's passing speed + contextual regarding some special skills, but also power for long lofter passes.
The thing is, before the stats were 90% of the physics. And height and weight plays a role too : they are stats. That's why i'm currently working on corrections about it.

Now let's say it's 50 physics / 50 stats for the non-technical stats.
Also, what makes PES 2021 great in term of stats, it's the difference between the two dribbling, while you're running and while you just keep the ball with simple dribble or R2. But it's very differently handled than the old "Precision Dribble" and "Dribble Speed". I already explained it on another thread, it's a bit long.

Last edited:
Can't explain how every stats work, as i "studied" it. But they're made the way there's no randomness so no frustration.
For example, passing: try with a guy with high pass and another with low pass : the guys with for example 66 in passing you will get many rebound before it reach the player. And contextually, his through passes will aim to the player instead of giving him space if you know what i mean.

The passing on PES 5 or 6, if fact, was based a lot on "passing speed" it was even more important than passing accuracy : more related to through passing or passing in difficult position. On PES 2015 to 2021, it's passing speed + contextual regarding some special skills, but also power for long lofter passes.
The thing is, before the stats were 90% of the physics. And height and weight plays a role too : they are stats. That's why i'm currently working on corrections about it.

Now let's say it's 50 physics / 50 stats for the non-technical stats.
Also, what makes PES 2021 great in term of stats, it's the difference between the two dribbling, while you're running and while you just keep the ball with simple dribble or R2. But it's very differently handled than the old "Precision Dribble" and "Dribble Speed". I already explained it on another thread, it's a bit long.
Thanks for the explanation. Yeah I remember stats do worked, surely in friendly, and even in ML, at least until cpu decided they didn't anymore but it's another matter lol. My problem with 20 was that teams/players used by AI didn't stand too much despite their stats and abilities. Do you think 21 improved this or it's more or less the same?

Well i never encountered that problem to be honest, it's more the CPU which is boosted than my players who didn't worked i noticed.
2020 was a bit "buggy" especially on the last patch, i didn't liked it to be honest, preferred even the 19. AI was dumb, but not only : the game overally feeled like "work in progress", in every area, and yes some stats gotted less impact.

Yes, 2021 improved it and not a little. It's much more dynamic, and there's more animations, variety. They didn't worked on graphisms but on everything else : it's called Season update as visually it's the same but the game is pretty different overally, also a bit more "weighted" than the 2020.

The last patch for example on 2020 : they changed ball physics. But the players AI, i mean reaction vs the ball didn't.
It caused many issue while controlling, passing etc.

Hi! After the last update 1.07.01 the noregens.lua mod stop working, anyone else with the same problem?

I think Konami updates the game only to have patches stop working and force people to switch to the next game! :((

Played couple games today, i thought ball physics a little bit bouncy turned out i'm using my own gameplay lol 😂

Imo, it's nothing much different from the old one. Probably need more test with different teams.

Think i've played more than 30 Matches after last week update, here's an update from me. Though konami didn't state what's been changed on 1.07.01, this is how i feel about this patch.

My settings :

Superstar, PA1, 10 Minutes

- Usually CPU passess is almost perfect, this patch brings more error especially when CPU doing long passes. Also it's much more easy to intercept CPU passes. Quick passes/tiki-taka is stil there but it's much more easier to intercept now.
- CPU is more "nervous" ( or dumb ? ) than before. You know, when defender hold the ball and no teammate around they just kick the ball to no man's land. Sometimes they also put wrong pass so the player could easily intercept. Sadly this is also come with prize, i feel like my player got delay reaction when receiving the ball, it feels like there's millisecond delay between pressing the button and AI reaction.
- Other than that, i feel like it's pretty much the same.

I'm getting more used to play superstar in this game. Though i don't fully tamed it (yet). Right now i'm enjoying this game, it's not perfect obviously but atleast help me to spend some hours in front of my TV :)

Probably gonna start new League when New EvoWeb Patch 21/22 release :D

PS : Try to play against atalanta, you'll see robin gosens and hateboer become best friend each other with their long passes ! Like this one, lol

Think i've played more than 30 Matches after last week update, here's an update from me. Though konami didn't state what's been changed on 1.07.01, this is how i feel about this patch.

My settings :

Superstar, PA1, 10 Minutes

- Usually CPU passess is almost perfect, this patch brings more error especially when CPU doing long passes. Also it's much more easy to intercept CPU passes. Quick passes/tiki-taka is stil there but it's much more easier to intercept now.
- CPU is more "nervous" ( or dumb ? ) than before. You know, when defender hold the ball and no teammate around they just kick the ball to no man's land. Sometimes they also put wrong pass so the player could easily intercept. Sadly this is also come with prize, i feel like my player got delay reaction when receiving the ball, it feels like there's millisecond delay between pressing the button and AI reaction.
- Other than that, i feel like it's pretty much the same.

I'm getting more used to play superstar in this game. Though i don't fully tamed it (yet). Right now i'm enjoying this game, it's not perfect obviously but atleast help me to spend some hours in front of my TV :)

Probably gonna start new League when New EvoWeb Patch 21/22 release :D

PS : Try to play against atalanta, you'll see robin gosens and hateboer become best friend each other with their long passes ! Like this one, lol

Might want to start one with another patch no release date and the team don't have the energy @Cesc Fabregas as confirmed this

Might want to start one with another patch no release date and the team don't have the energy @Cesc Fabregas as confirmed this

Might be lost in translation by You there, he did not say they did not have the ENERGY, He said "we don't have the personal strength as we used to have.", probably a reference to the number of experienced people actually building the patch.

Might be lost in translation by You there, he did not say they did not have the ENERGY, He said "we don't have the personal strength as we used to have.", probably a reference to the number of experienced people actually building the patch.
That's the words he used mate thank you for the confirmation

Couple of questions, when you select a player to make a run off the ball can you cancel it or change the player selected? I'm sure I've seen how to do it somewhere but can't find it now

Can you make a player come towards the ball? I'm guessing not

Couple of questions, when you select a player to make a run off the ball can you cancel it or change the player selected? I'm sure I've seen how to do it somewhere but can't find it now

Can you make a player come towards the ball? I'm guessing not
1) From what ive seen until now, not, you can't change it, speaking of having Teamate controls to AUTO.

2) If i got correct what you ask, if you set Teamate Control to MANUAL, once you pick a teamate with L1+R-stick, you can move your other teamate wherever you want.

The problem here, both woth old or new scheme of controls, R-stick functions, is that while you move your teamate with the R-stick, innthe same time your controlling cursor player is also affected by the input, resulting in unintened situations.

I figured it out, it was something not written properly in the Maps file. Which is weird because I haven't made any changes to the maps file, meaning in the previous version Stadiumserver ignored those extra dots and quotation marks. It's fixed now, thank you

Matchday returns to PES 2021, great news! They realise no one is playing efootball and have canned it untill next year lol

Back
Top Bottom