eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

I m searching for dt18 because i want the cpu to attack like the older PES games because i tired to watch these annoying passes...
And i want normal crosses...

Looks like I'm having issues running this game, even on a brand new gaming laptop (Helios 300, rtx3070, 12700 intel)

The game just crashes before any matches. Has anyone else come across this issue?

Hard to tell where the problem is if you didnt provide more info.
The game isn't booting, the only way I can boot it is if I click the desktop before the window pops up.

When I do manage to get the game booted up, the game just closes right before the match loads up. Just after configuring the match.

I've been looking around and apparently it could be one of the games which is having issues with intel 12th gen?

I was playing League of Legends i was Diamond 1- Master 3 rank...
I tired because i should play focus i couldnt relax...
So i decided to start playing PES again for my entertainment...

This fcking game PES 2021 is worse than League of Legends...

I am playing League or Exhibition the games are fine, i can relax, i can attack i can score nice goals, i can win games, the games are enjoyable, and less scripted...

I am trying to play Master League, the games are sht, the cpu is winning all of the fights, it spends the time with passes, the last 10 minutes of every game are hell because i cant score i cant win the ball and the cpu will score...

What the fck!!!

@Falcao_9 You know what you could try.. @Holland has a lot of GP's with "no team spirit", maybe that'll help your ML campaigns to what you are looking for. No guarantees whether this will improve your ML experience but IMO it does help in Master League, where team spirit can be a bit overpowered.

I hate football games where shots from distance are weakened and this game unfortunately is. Either the shot looks very weak and the goalkeeper catches it without a problem, or it looks stronger, but the goalkeeper catches it anyway. This is too common in this game and it does not pay to shoot from a distance, the match is too short for that, but it is not even a matter of time. Distance shots are crucial.

Once again ive come to the point where top player is pointless to play and super star only serves to instill homocidal rage into me.
GOD what a shit show the game is on that level.

Last ditch question; I've tried many gameplay mods but as of yet I have found zero that just removes that irritation factor. Is there any? An old obscure one or something? Terminator X by Alex did the job for me on top player but super star , no dice.

I.e. my players bumping into each other, the CPU not allowing me to play. I can go on but I can't be bothered anymore really. Is there anything that just removes that or tones it down? I don't want anything fancy like alternate ball physics or all that.

Hey what yall think ?
Is the Pes 21 . 1.7.02 better than 1.7.01 ?
For me when am playin it look like they changed alot with 1.7.02 sadly more scripted so my question is what yall think

Once again ive come to the point where top player is pointless to play and super star only serves to instill homocidal rage into me.
GOD what a shit show the game is on that level.

Last ditch question; I've tried many gameplay mods but as of yet I have found zero that just removes that irritation factor. Is there any? An old obscure one or something? Terminator X by Alex did the job for me on top player but super star , no dice.

I.e. my players bumping into each other, the CPU not allowing me to play. I can go on but I can't be bothered anymore really. Is there anything that just removes that or tones it down? I don't want anything fancy like alternate ball physics or all that.
Form arrows. Start on a level you struggle with and then handicap the CPU using the form arrows. I find this creates some breathing room to get adjusted to a certain level and from there on you can reduce the handicap step by step as soon as you start winning games.

Of course this is to no use when you want to play ML. I would recommend friendlies (less "scripting") and create your own challenges, like beating every team in a certain league with a mediocre team you are not familiar with yet.

Form arrows. Start on a level you struggle with and then handicap the CPU using the form arrows. I find this creates some breathing room to get adjusted to a certain level and from there on you can reduce the handicap step by step as soon as you start winning games.

Of course this is to no use when you want to play ML. I would recommend friendlies (less "scripting") and create your own challenges, like beating every team in a certain league with a mediocre team you are not familiar with yet.
Thank you for this, good point. However ML is the only way to go for me....bare bones as it is. Gotta have me some master league!

excuse me, is there a mod like this in PES 2021? i really want to use it

Ikon Diverifikasi Komunitas

Attachments

• IMG_20230304_232846.jpg
    IMG_20230304_232846.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 46
I hate football games where shots from distance are weakened and this game unfortunately is. Either the shot looks very weak and the goalkeeper catches it without a problem, or it looks stronger, but the goalkeeper catches it anyway. This is too common in this game and it does not pay to shoot from a distance, the match is too short for that, but it is not even a matter of time. Distance shots are crucial.

Me thinkin that long shoot without pushing that much cames easier lol.

Not again to defend PES 2021, but shoot from distance aren't weakened more than any other PES : the thing is all about the timing when you shoot, there's multiples way to shoot from distance.
Just that one thing, if you shoot without direction it will shoot on the middle. Then there's shoots with players who don't have the stats for it... It could create a goal, but against a weak team.

To me shooting power feeling and visually is very well transcribed since PES 17. You're perhaps the first people i see complaining about it... You don't seems to remember PES 2016 lol.

Doing a strong straight shoot won't afraid any pro keeper if it's on target. Now imagine if each long relatively strong shoot was deviated... It would be to puke. On PES 16 even straight shoot if you insisted could finish as a goal lol. I remember our 3v3 games on PES 16, there was two used to play togheter and every games there was at least one goal from 50-60 meters, very strong. So tempering a bit and gives some algorithm related to timing, positionning and stats was a BIG priority.

It's also hard like IRL to make a screamer shot. It's a lot about Timing bro, all about timing when you're in position, start and release.
One thing we discussed even from very long time, was GK "human/weak" vs "stronger than IRL" (on PS2 era "!") and we concluded that it's a bit too hard to make them realistic vs all kind of shoot without having some frustrations on totally dumb goal.

Making GK more human is super hard. FIFA is doing it well in some animations, but got also his package of "dumb" reaction that makes you want to throw your controller. But on PS3 version, they were just very strong, and it was ok for an Action football game.

Then if you really want to see a bullet shoot : try L2+shoot (manual), one thing i hate but it gives a boost (which should exist : straight shoot can became too lethal... Fortunately less in PES 21) in power.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondeting if there was perhaps any way that Copa Sudamericana could be played in PES 2021? The only possible solution that I can think of is to have a full South American patch, so that Champions League is replaced by Libertadores and Europa League is replaced by Sudamericana.... But maybe someone knows of a different way to do this, perhaps add new tournaments or Cups in the game itself.. Wondering if any mods know if this could be a possible addition in the future, or if it already exists?

Been falling in love with PES 2021 again now I've updated everything thanks to VirtuaRED and UML's latest updates but also with what I think is the best combination of gameplay mods using @Kolesnikcr7 Mystery exe and @Anth James midfield focused mod. The responsiveness of the former and the chilled prescense of the latter make this game a lot more tolerable especially on the higher and cheatier difficulties along with the freedom and unpredictability of FUMA.

I made this little compilation of fun goals and saves, nothing too fancy, just stuff I felt looked pretty realistic and spectacular and personally, I'm not the greatest at FUMA so it felt like a very rewarding thing for me to score these goals.

COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME A SOLUTION PLEASE, IN THE CONTROLS CONFIGURATION MENU, IT RECOGNIZES THE CONTROLS BUT IT DOESN'T LET ME CUSTOMIZE THEM, ANY IDEA OF WHAT THIS PROBLEM COULD BE?

Back
Top Bottom