eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

hello !! one question: how to change resolution in pes 2021 ??? only 1080p :( ... I need change to 2160p (setting.exe is useless)

hello !! one question: how to change resolution in pes 2021 ??? only 1080p :( ... I need change to 2160p (setting.exe is useless)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-devices-508483cd-7c59-0d08-12b0-960b99aa347d

Give that a try. I had a similar issue with PES 2017 where 1920x1080 wasn't showing up in settings.exe and the workaround listed lower on the page allowed for that option to be available in settings.exe.

I think you only need to do the workaround on settings.exe

Hope it works.

ran into a weird issue. Used two ps5 controllers on pc. But when we start game the second controller is actually two! So when you move controllers to left on select side screen it moves both controller two and three at the same time. So then when the game starts controller 2 is controlling two colors, red and yellow. it’s crazy!

feeling like i need a degree in computer science to make any of these mods work. i do not have the steam version fwiw.

basically the game works, but when i try to install the gentlemen's gameplay thing the game won't work at all. i do not understand what i'm supposed to do with sider - do i place those files in the game folder? its all so confusing.

feeling like i need a degree in computer science to make any of these mods work. i do not have the steam version fwiw.

basically the game works, but when i try to install the gentlemen's gameplay thing the game won't work at all. i do not understand what i'm supposed to do with sider - do i place those files in the game folder? its all so confusing.

Your confusion ends here,

Any more asks about the cpy version and its really time to go. :BYE:

Cracked / pirated. Its known for crashing, that is why we will not allow questions how to fix in the threads.
ahhhhh fair! makes total sense..... seems like theres no way to get a steam key now, even the second hand shops are sold out (i am sure there are 40000 comments a day to this effect)

1671257783580.png1671257806385.png

Guys, I'm getting these yellow "sparks" whenever I try to make a pass. (Steam version with a few small mods). I'm sure this didn't happen before, I'm playing with default NVIDIA settings.. Anyone knows how to solve this issue? Thanks..

EDIT: Solved it. I changed my energy options to a "personalized power saving mode" and the problem disappeared (for now).... A bit strange.... :LOL:

Last edited:
Are they really selling pirated copies that can be found online for free? 🤣
Looks like it is a big fraud . As they mention,there is no digital key and no cd/ dvd just offline install. How can I install the game? Most funny thing it is 999₹ or 12.08$ . Just install football life or rent someone's steam account.

Just install Football Life.
This sounds like the most sensible choice at the moment. You'd get exactly what you'd get "buying" the game off that shady Amazon link, but...
  • With all teams licensed
  • With updated rosters
  • With some kind of support from the creators
  • FOR FREE
I mean, I'm not a Smoke Patch user and neither I've been recently (I've been using PTE and then Evo-Web Patch for as long as I can remember, mixing it with ICMP in 2020/2021 so I could have the extra leagues licensed, and I'm giving EPP a try right now) but the SP team made a very good attempt at keeping the game alive with Football Life and they must be credited for that.

This sounds like the most sensible choice at the moment. You'd get exactly what you'd get "buying" the game off that shady Amazon link, but...
  • With all teams licensed
  • With updated rosters
  • With some kind of support from the creators
  • FOR FREE
I mean, I'm not a Smoke Patch user and neither I've been recently (I've been using PTE and then Evo-Web Patch for as long as I can remember, mixing it with ICMP in 2020/2021 so I could have the extra leagues licensed, and I'm giving EPP a try right now) but the SP team made a very good attempt at keeping the game alive with Football Life and they must be credited for that.
Football Life is basically pirated version of the game, lol.

Football Life is basically pirated version of the game, lol.
I know. That's why I said "you'd get exactly what you'd get buying that game off that shady Amazon link" indeed.
This being said, being the game unavailable at the moment... Between buying a pirated version of the game and downloading a (pirated, aswell) version of the game with some improvements, what would you choose?
(I know that the proper answer is "don't play it" but, still...)

I know. That's why I said "you'd get exactly what you'd get buying that game off that shady Amazon link" indeed.
This being said, being the game unavailable at the moment... Between buying a pirated version of the game and downloading a (pirated, aswell) version of the game with some improvements, what would you choose?
(I know that the proper answer is "don't play it" but, still...)
As you said at last "but,still" I think the meaning of pirated game with some modifications can be a really good library for future generations to try . Today I saw pes19,pes21 and fifa 19 on cloud games so like me who don't know about these games earlier than 2022 and now there is no valid source to get those I am just thinking if company gives older games a relife for atleast one month and gives us a chance to go back in past . Currently that is not possible,that's why piracy not for new but for abandoned older games somehow makes a sense without harming the developer.

Does anyone know how to import custom kits for kitserver for an imported team? Obviously I can't go into the content folder of kitserver and edit the files of the team I want to change kits because it hasn't got a current existing kitserver kit.

For example, right now I am trying to give my imported England 1966 team a kitserver kit so they can use the tightkit and classic shorts features. Hope this makes sense.

i simply cannot stand this game's lack of resposivness.

pes 2019 is still the best of this generation (pes 2018-pes 2021).
Agreed. Everytime I go to play PES 2021 for a change, the really good things are drowned in the unresponsiveness. 19 was near perfect in responsiveness after 18 being a little too much like the later FIFA titles where the responsiveness is great but physically impossible in a real game. FIFA 16 is about the best balance of momentum and responsiveness where you can do amazing things with analog sprint.

I have a question after trying some pes 21 mod from turf to gameplay. In the Truebrits channel he said konami has not many persons to work like fifa . But if you played holland mod ,it fixes the foul, goalkeeper issue and a no TS cpu . In immersion mod we get some extra cut scenes, animation. And they are single handedly do this things . So why over the period Konami doesn't improve those common issues. But in opposite they are just cutting good features every year. So why are they so slow in responding to community . Pes14 was a unfinished product but truly something which is different from pes series. But why then efootball don't look like new ,the same repetition over &over . In this community the patches looks more good than original.

I have a question after trying some pes 21 mod from turf to gameplay. In the Truebrits channel he said konami has not many persons to work like fifa . But if you played holland mod ,it fixes the foul, goalkeeper issue and a no TS cpu . In immersion mod we get some extra cut scenes, animation. And they are single handedly do this things . So why over the period Konami doesn't improve those common issues. But in opposite they are just cutting good features every year. So why are they so slow in responding to community . Pes14 was a unfinished product but truly something which is different from pes series. But why then efootball don't look like new ,the same repetition over &over . In this community the patches looks more good than original.

I've played holland's mods. While some of them make the gameplay more enjoyable, I wouldn't say they fix those issues. They just help limit the frequency the issues show up. A fix to these issues would take a lot more work to fix than a modded dt18. As for things like cutscenes and animations, that's all stuff that Konami doesn't have licenses for so that's not going to be in the game obviously.

Konami's focus is myclub/dream team and has been since it was first introduced. They aren't going to focus on things for offline if they are focused on online.

The difference between community development and AAA development is that community developers are in charge of the direction of development. The guys at smoke patch or virtuared etc, they can make the mods however they like with as much detail as they want. The people who work on PES/eFootball, they make the game that their bosses tell them to make. Currently the game their bosses want them to make is an online focused mobile game. Understandable as mobile is the biggest market in gaming.

This is the reality of both game development and gaming in general.

I've played holland's mods. While some of them make the gameplay more enjoyable, I wouldn't say they fix those issues. They just help limit the frequency the issues show up. A fix to these issues would take a lot more work to fix than a modded dt18. As for things like cutscenes and animations, that's all stuff that Konami doesn't have licenses for so that's not going to be in the game obviously.

Konami's focus is myclub/dream team and has been since it was first introduced. They aren't going to focus on things for offline if they are focused on online.

The difference between community development and AAA development is that community developers are in charge of the direction of development. The guys at smoke patch or virtuared etc, they can make the mods however they like with as much detail as they want. The people who work on PES/eFootball, they make the game that their bosses tell them to make. Currently the game their bosses want them to make is an online focused mobile game. Understandable as mobile is the biggest market in gaming.

This is the reality of both game development and gaming in general.
ok, I would understand the point of removing animations if you are making a mobile crossplay game, but that only applies to efootball and not to the entire PES saga on fox engine where the 2021 version should have the best of each installment and still there are incredible things that were removed from pes 2014

ok, I would understand the point of removing animations if you are making a mobile crossplay game, but that only applies to efootball and not to the entire PES saga on fox engine where the 2021 version should have the best of each installment and still there are incredible things that were removed from pes 2014
But that's my point; these changes were happening for a few years because the focus was on something that has ultimately culminated with eFootball. Their priorities when making 2014 were very different from when they were making 2018-2021. Everything changed when myclub was implemented. In 2014, Konami was trying to make the best traditional sports game that they could. In 2022, Konami is trying to make the best online mtx-based sports game that they can. We can say what 2021 should have been all we like but that completely ignores the fact that Konami likely had long decided they didn't want to make that game anymore.

Back
Top Bottom