eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

S*** it's crazy coming back after two hours. Everything has completely changed in people minds. I really think we are helping each other - and sometimes also creating pessimism.

I have a feeling that NOT playing the demo more than 5-7 times will be the best thing i have NOT done in a long time.

Fucking joke!

Im connected to the internet but it won't let me import kits without being on version 1.01!!!

Fucking why???????????

Guys, I have not the game, only got the demo but I understand and believe who says v1 is more free and real than V 1.1 and that would be a shame, but still, even from the demo, the main issue seems to me the lack of midfield, like past years, so that I have to play legend in the demo to have a better cpu midfield and still not enough. On the opposite side I can get past the midfield very easy (on manual passes) but can't get in the cpu penalty area. Defenders are crazy precise. No penalties, no mistakes, no once misplaced, no headers. That's what I see more wrong with the demo. What do you think from final game?

Looks like emo-web is back on full force! Cant wait to take full part in the freaking out next tuesday night.

Its back because they've fundamentally changed the game. It is different than the demo. As someone else posted, cynical I know but i think they dumbed the randomness down because of the sports element. Esports rely on fluid end to end attacks. they are not interested in a niggly game of fouls and mis hit shots.

Guys what’s the deal with celebrations? Can I do lots of different ones? Or is it just the four buttons that do them?

I held R2 and triangle earlier and Suso did this crazy celebration I’ve never seen. Surely there’s not combos?

So as it stands I cannot import image files without patch 1.01 which must activate the feature somehow, unless its time locked? Even when I'm connected to the internet.

I would love to set up two consoles and let you all have a few games on each and then tell me which was V1 and which is V1.01.

Pretty certain your odds of being right would match that of a monkey from your local zoo.

If you play both the difference is clear. I bet anyone who has played both could make the call over which one is which.

Oh i had no Idea one can't import custom kits + option files without being on 1.01 - that sucks to say the very least.

I echo what others are saying on here. We are all big boys with with preferences. Get the game and formulate your own opinion and if you are happy keep playing don’t worry about someone else’s opinion if it’s different from yours.

I share my opinions for conversation I’m not trying to sway anyone for or against something.

I echo what others are saying on here. We are all big boys with with preferences. Get the game and formulate your own opinion and if you are happy keep playing don’t worry about someone else’s opinion if it’s different from yours.

I share my opinions for conversation I’m not trying to sway anyone for or against something.
So what are your opinions Bryan

I am very excited to get the game and i will go all in on 1.01 without trying pre patch version first. I really think that i have played the demo that little, that i won't be as unhappy as 80% are in here?
Mate you’ll love this I promise. I’m just a negative, cynical fella at times.

Starting ML with Milan on Thursday I’ll need tips from you, I don’t know half of these players. Donnarumma’s brother is on the bench!!

Starting ML with Milan on Thursday I’ll need tips from you, I don’t know half of these players. Donnarumma’s brother is on the bench!!

Of course. I'm ready.

Yeah.. Donnarummas brother was a little agent-gift from Raiola ;-) - A part of the contract extension.

And im pretty sure there is no difference between the patches, just this knock on placebo effect

Placebo doesn't apply when Konami says they've changed it in their patch notes.

Placebo applies when people imagine gameplay changes for a patch that clearly isn't gameplay related. The phantom demo 'gameplay update' on PC the other week being a great example.

SO... what the F was project 11 in the end? Just another PR disaster?

Fuck knows. I wonder if they'll pretend they never said it?

Yeah theres deffo a difference. Went back to vanilla and played PSG vs some no mark russian side, finished 1-1 but the physicality, loose touches and general variation in play was superb. Looks like Liverpool are gonna be playing in a crap kit...

I'm not even gonna bother playing the game on version 1.00 and I'll jump straight to 1.01. I'll never be able to keep the game at version 1.00 and be able to use data packs and OFs so I might as well jump straight to the shit.

Konami should just stop releasing demos.

I hear you pal but that means I have to spend my money on it. I thought the demo was a guideline for the final product. At least that how these things should work...

The demo has always been different from the retail version. That's why I personally never play it. Saves me the frustration.

Fun fact: A third Donnarumma, Alfredo, plays as a striker in Serie A for the newly promoted Brescia.

I just tried Barcelona - Real Madrid with both teams having Klashman's tactics from PES 2019 applied. I'm going to try more teams but I had a really good game. 5 fouls committed by Barcelona and 3 fouls committed by me as Real Madrid. Midfield on both sides felt more compact as well.

Where can I find these tacticss Damjan?

Back
Top Bottom