eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Hey rock,
Are you playing on 0 speed or -1?!

Can we get back to putting our settings in the signature?! Think that helps a lot.
Good Idea mate!
Professional/Top player 20 min 0 game Speed PA0 basic shooting advanced through balls
Not,Stadium cam,but a modified wide camera with an angle (can't cross or head otherwise)

Dudes and dudettes - what are the image dimensions for the press/media stuff that goes in the background (I can't remember what the proper name for them is, I just noticed we can add up to 3 images.)

recommended is 256x128 I put mine in 512x256 and they look pretty good

Hey, you people do realize that turf, grass, is yellow...fluorescent yellow.
My biggest problem in life right now. It is killing me.

Why are they think that Fluorescent Yellow turf -is-the-thing??
Sooo annoying.

Yup, had to tone down saturation in the demo. The contrast in the tunnels is awful. Not sure if they fixed this in the full game.

Hey guys,

i install the pesunivere option file on the date when they released it. Today download and apply data pack with roster update. I check some teams and it seems nothing wrong after installing data pack. Want to start a ml now but I'm not sure, if the dp1 destroy some teams. Can anyone tell me if data packs crash it maybe?

Thanks in advance

L2 is close control dribbling then? as this isn't listed on the in-game controls
Not as such, it just turns on the manual modifier for passing (with the arrow on the ground) but it also leads to sharper turns when held down for dribbling. I use it to try and turn defenders.

Been the same in the last few PES games.

Hey guys,

i install the pesunivere option file on the date when they released it. Today download and apply data pack with roster update. I check some teams and it seems nothing wrong after installing data pack. Want to start a ml now but I'm not sure, if the dp1 destroy some teams. Can anyone tell me if data packs crash it maybe?

Thanks in advance

But when is DP1 supposed to be out?

Everyone feels so hard done by when it comes to football. Rather than calling it clipping they think some illuminati overlord has decreed ‘thou shall not score’ and brought the scripting hammer down on them :LOL:

You don't get my point. Why does it clip in the first place? Clipping a foot should never happen, it's the bread and butter of this game and due to clipping a foul was drawn which should not have happened either.

Just like in the racing game: There is a follow-up consequence when you hit a wall: you crash. So it shouldn't happen there either. I'm no expert in game design/programming, just a consumer - and I also know the real thing, and when a game is calling itself a simulation, you'd better be hitting that wall or ball.

One question I forget. When I unlock the legends, I'm sure I saw the file anywhere, are they playable in the ml or are they locked because of my club restrictions?

Offline is so good, Wigan 1 Blackburn 1 five fouls by quickly shifting the ball as tackles come in. Great pace.. They've done a great job this year

You don't get my point. Why does it clip in the first place? Clipping a foot should never happen, it's the bread and butter of this game and due to clipping a foul was drawn which should not have happened either.

Just like in the racing game: There is a follow-up consequence when you hit a wall: you crash. So it shouldn't happen there either. I'm no expert in game design/programming, just a consumer - and I also know the real thing, and when a game is calling itself a simulation, you'd better be hitting that wall or ball.
I do get what you’re saying, it absolutely shouldn’t be there, but all I was trying to say is that glitches, visual errors, bugs and faults always are, and always will be in video games. I’m not defending these issues, I’m not happy with them, and I don’t want them there, I just find it bizarre that exactly the same visual issues in other genres are considered a mere clipping bug, but in football games they're considered to be, at best; some inexcusable, unforgivable mistake, and at worst some sinister scheme that was planted on purpose to benefit the opposition.

I’m sure there must be another thread we can talk about this stuff cos we’re gonna get slapped for being so off topic soon :LOL:

I do get what you’re saying, it absolutely shouldn’t be there, but all I was trying to say is that glitches, visual errors, bugs and faults always are, and always will be in video games. I’m not defending these issues, I’m not happy with them, and I don’t want them there, I just find it bizarre that exactly the same visual issues in other genres are considered a mere clipping bug, but in football games they're considered to be, at best; some inexcusable, unforgivable mistake, and at worst some sinister scheme that was planted on purpose to benefit the opposition.

I’m sure there must be another thread we can talk about this stuff cos we’re gonna get slapped for being so off topic soon :LOL:

I think you refunded steam version but did you end up keeping console? if so, what format/version?

Back
Top Bottom