eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Okay guys need some help with Steam

Demo of PES 2020 is available on the Steam store, but don't see an option to download it. It always redirects me to the full PES 2020 game page in Steam. Anyone who had the same issue?
On the pes 2020 page there is a small 'download demo' link on the right side
pes.jpg

Yeah, already on it. It'll be a general one for now, though. Faces and stuff will follow soon once I know what's up with file structures and if we should merge it with the 18/19 ones like we did last year.

Some files (Team, Player, CompetitionRegulation etc.) have different structure than in the PES 2019, so they should be in a different thread I think.

Some files (Team, Player, CompetitionRegulation etc.) have different structure than in the PES 2019, so they should be in a different thread I think.

But that could still go into the general editing section for 2020, non? Only faces (stadiums? kits?) will be merged.

Defending is a pain in the a^^ . Defender easy are locked to some stupid pushing animation that you lost control ever him .. feel heavy and unresponsive. And yeah, music is HORRIBLE. And there is some problem with the online mode, can't found anyone, a lot of my friends say the same thing.

Last edited:
OK, I play 2 games, the first impression .. is not SLOWER that PES 2019 but is way smoother
The Refer is ridiculous, almost every touch is fall.
Shots are funny.
Still, I can't see reason Konami to mess with R2 close control... All that can be done with R2 and Right stick or left the stick in the first place... there was no reason to change it so much.
Defending is somehow harder, they are a more.. heavy and slow reacting. They are feel locked to animation, " pushing the body to body animation " but in another side.. R2 + defending is much better now.
I love the new super cancel.
The player switching is awful.

Mate... mix Lstick with Rstick... without using R2... yo can slow the pace and make clinical movements faking the next movement to the rival with the body, changing the gameplay to different sides making feints. Whit players like Arthur Melo It feels and look great.

They should at least make PES United playable to test the import kit ingame. Sadly. I hope we see custom tornaments for offline users.

Ok.
I have noticed when hosting online game and your home, the cpu is high,
When playing online and your away, it is much lower

Anyone else noticed?

Colors are off for all 3 Bayern kits... I'd really expect more attention to detail.

Tried some online games and when I am in gameplan before the match, I cant barely move cursor? Like there is 1 fps.
But then match is fine, and gameplan too.

Online mode for PC and my region is broken. First, you must wait for ages if the game found somebody, the game is disconnection 2 seconds after the match start.. same for 1 hour I give up

Tried some online games and when I am in gameplan before the match, I cant barely move cursor? Like there is 1 fps.
But then match is fine, and gameplan too.
Same here, when I'm HOME team, but the game is disconnection 2-3 seconds after match start.

Good signs so far:

- Stats do matter more I think, e.g. Rashford in the 80th minute ran past Jordi Alba. Would this have happened in PES 2019? I doubt so.
- More freedom in shooting, but a bit more unpredictable how your shot will turn off.
- More extra time, had 5mins extra in a 5min match, so good not to have seen +0 min.

Things to be improved:

- the atmosphere: crowd is way too silent and also reacts strange to some action on the field
- Presentation before the game: didn't they say during E3 they would work on that? No difference to PES 2017-18-19 so far.
- AI lacks ideas in attack, they now are a bit underpowered I think, but at least not overpowered like last year.

Worrying thing:

- On the main menu we have 3 icons in grey: ML, BAL, and Myclub, but there's no option for 'training' or league or cup modes, hope this will not be the full menu then

So far quite a good feeling about the demo, let's hope they adjust the AI but not overpower them like last year. Make stats mean something and go back to the foundations PES has been built on.

hi guys, have you noticed too that I control close-up ball or sole of a sole (what you get by pressing the "special controls" button) or do it with a different combination of keys?

played a 20-minute match. It's ok … Scored a free kick with Lewandowski, saved a 97-minute penalty from Ronaldo.

Some statistics:

20190730142329_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom