eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online will be hell again, spam- pressuring monsters which stamina never drains.

This is why i avoid competitions and stuff and play only with friends.

Sadly... we are a minority, the majority doesnt seem to actually like playing real football.

@Chuny i trusted them in the last 4 years and they managed to fk up the product on launch.

This is why i avoid competitions and stuff and play only with friends.

Sadly... we are a minority, the majority doesnt seem to actually like playing real football.

@Chuny i trusted them in the last 4 years and they managed to fk up the product on launch.

OK then, panic away...

It's not panic though, it's their history... But yeah, I'm hoping they stick to their vision as you say and just look at ironing out niggles regarding fouls.

There is hope as Konami is not known for letting actions follow their own saying. ;)

Polishing the foul system, collision wise, advantage rule and such, should be fine. Just „less fouls“ would be stupid, imo.

Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo won't allow loot boxes on consoles unless publishers disclose drop rates

UPDATE: Sony, Nintendo issue statements.
UPDATE 8.30pm 7th August 2019:Following the ESA's announcement that Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft will all require publishers to declare item drop rate odds for any title that features loot boxes on their consoles starting next year, Sony has shared its own statement on the decision.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...onsoles-unless-publishers-disclose-drop-rates

OK then, panic away...
I just cant wrap around my head over this foul thing.
1. PES19 have no fouls
2. PES20 demo have fouls because of the feedback on the lack of fouls
3. PES20 will have less fouls because of the feedback on the excess amount of fouls (4-5 per game)

So is it me or we only will get a game with fouls if the pattern comes out in our favour?

I’m trying to learn to play FUMA, so far i have:
- Cursor Change: semi-assist
- Pass Support Level: Off
- Through Ball Type: Advanced
- Shot Type: manual

What else should i need to change? Also, how do you actually shoot to goal? I always shoot nowhere near the goal :))

I recommend you to play against AI on the lower difficult level, practise a lot, be patient, deal with frustation and when you improve move to the next difficulty level. The reward playing FUMA is great.

Okay so fouls are more or less removed from PES 2020 based on Konami's announcement today, this is why I don't pre-order! Hopefully it is something we will be able to mod back into the game, but not getting my hopes up. :)

I just cant wrap around my head over this foul thing.
1. PES19 have no fouls
2. PES20 demo have fouls because of the feedback on the lack of fouls
3. PES20 will have less fouls because of the feedback on the excess amount of fouls (4-5 per game)

So is it me or we only will get a game with fouls if the pattern comes out in our favour?

Gamers don't want less fouls, they want these phantom fouls drastically reduced. I've lost count how times the Ai can get away with hacking a player down without punishment but the ref stops play and sometimes even pulls a yellow card out when slightest contact is made.

Gamers don't want less fouls, they want these phantom fouls drastically reduced. I've lost count how times the Ai can get away with hacking a player down without punishment but stops play and sometimes even pulls a yellow card out when slightest contact is made.

This is not what the patch note says. It says "less fouls". Does the refs need work? Yes. But not by taking out the fouls. The people compained about the number of fouls, they will be reduced. Dont even dream they'll be better, they'll be more rare based on this.

On top this is a clownshow now, only tweets about calling Konami out on this change are coming in. How will you explain this to the excecutives if they should take on board these feedback too? "umm last week twitter wanted less fouls...once we announced it...they dont want change" :D

Thanks for the insight, @Lami
It rings a bell, maybe I've read you rant a bit about this before?

Still strange to me how they mess up teams' tactics and positional setup considering how many people does work on that and that stuff needn't change more than once or twice a year per team (with new managers).
But of course, if the same people are asked to do live updates on a weekly basis plus update player's stats I can see how it might all be watered down.
That plus @Madmac79 's point about "translating" and implementing it to the game's edit mode.

Regarding the live updates I don't even like that feature. It has always annoyed me that it probably enhances people's choice of top teams in Online divisions, because those teams' players are more likely to be on good form because their teams win more often than a mid tier team does. So if you choose a mid or bottem tier team you're at a double disadvantage. I'd prefer it to be just random form arrows.
Yes I did. I believe it was years ago. I think.

I think Gabe would know better now.

This was of course inevitable from the get-go. What's mystifying to me is that konami must know how people would react to an actually good football game with fouls, which is whine. Hence they get taken out again. Fouls were in in Pes 2019 as well, gone after a patch or two. Why put them in to begin wjth? Surely it can't be to lure us old schoolers in and then later take a giant shit on our heads; we're too little in number for that to have any financial positive effect. Interesting.

Also, "Stamina issues" are mentioned. I hope at least that means a stamina system will be in to stop relentless pressing as that would affect onliners most I would say.

Stamina issues" are mentioned.
This actually is a bug. There were few clips were players were down to zero in minutes. Substituted and then sub was dead in seconds as well..

But these fouls thingy is devastating... we might end up with everything softened and weightless.. all the beautiful physicality might be gone.. really worrying that..

not sure phsyciality is even a thing on pes 2020, saw lukaku get brushed off ball sent flying way too many times now

This is not what the patch note says. It says "less fouls". Does the refs need work? Yes. But not by taking out the fouls. The people compained about the number of fouls, they will be reduced. Dont even dream they'll be better, they'll be more rare based on this.

On top this is a clownshow now, only tweets about calling Konami out on this change are coming in. How will you explain this to the excecutives if they should take on board these feedback too? "umm last week twitter wanted less fouls...once we announced it...they dont want change" :D
Wait what is going on here? What patch notes? They're taking out the fouls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom