eFootball (All Platforms)

And this is why you have to realize that all those comments about the game being a failure and so on, are just not true. We might not like the direction they are heading, we might wish for a classic PES with Master League, but financially the game is a success for Konami.

Especially the Asian market where Free2Play is established, plus if you look at some of their licensing for Clubs/Leagues you can see they target markets where consoles are either not so readily available or economies are at the moment a bit weaker and so a Free2Play game is more attractive.

Nowadays the Tier 2 and 3 countries, how they are called in the Mobile Gaming market, are becoming very attractive since Mobile phones with good chips now have a reach in most countries and are easily available, so it is still an emerging market especially for Football games.
There are a ton of lets plays and tutorial guides for this game from a whole host of content creators who reside in Asia. Many of them are using mobile. It's no accident conami did what it did with Efootball.This game is the closest thing to playing a football game for a lot of players who live in that region.

EDIT: They didn't have to give us offline players the cold shoulder like they did. Offline players were the ones who kept this franchise going since day 1.

Last edited:
I was thinking here, Konami makes an FTP with almost no content and makes a lot of profit, it's not because it's an FTP that you have to deliver so little, just look at the seasons of other games.

The first information about Season 4 of #eFootball2024 to reach me:
📝 February 1st
⚽ Update on some Brs/uniforms squads
🎉 Carnival event in partnership with Grupo Globo and Konami (Brazil only)
🏆 Asia Cup and its events (focus of season 4)
🎮Adjusting gameplay

Source:

Played again some games today in "my league" mode. Look at matchday 18 and 21 lol :D
Not sure why KONAMI is not able to implement a proper game schedule.

Attachments

• efootball.png
    efootball.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 104

I still wonder if it is incompetence or malice.
Either they fucked up their programming workflow and reintroduced an old version code into the latest version, or they decided the changes where somehow counterproductive to making money.

I thought the community loved v3.0.0 gameplay?
there is no scam or nothing otherwise people who think that this is a problem or can be a problem are the people that need the same player with different card thinking that its the same card of the same player with modified stats we are talking about the impact of the game this is how these people pushed companies for fancy things and baited the hardcore ones otherwise this is good it means they have a strategy or they are afraid of changing and both will respect the carding system so here the game needs a feedback for real from people who play it and know everything.

With this we know that Konami does not care what their own regional managers say, because if they do not care what their own workers say, I do not want to think what they think of their own players.

Playing online against 100+ rating players is like playing a buggy game. Its insane how overpower their players are. I play on manual with standard club players. But when i lead the score by 2 goals, they raged quit. Its weird.
Playing online against not so high rated team is fun though ngl.
I don't know why konami still have not implement a more proper filter system yet or just give us online division like previous pes

Playing online against 100+ rating players is like playing a buggy game. Its insane how overpower their players are. I play on manual with standard club players. But when i lead the score by 2 goals, they raged quit. Its weird.
Playing online against not so high rated team is fun though ngl.
I don't know why konami still have not implement a more proper filter system yet.
most of them their weakness is as their powerful thing and they are the midfielders they don't know how to get the ball from you so they throw their midfielders if u are good at passing or managed to dribble one of them and this will displace the defense so they will be aggressive, with his catching cursor to force the "get ball" action it will be very chaotic but well organized it means if you are amazing there is no goal but u will not loose the game MAYBE but u will loose the ball.
i recommend to try something specially if you are leading by score the game like 1-0 for example to play counter attacks and to mark midfielders because they will tackle or they will be in the best position to take the ball through the scenario that i told above, it looks like kind of an experiment but i'm sure its game mechanic thing and u are good so u will handle it even if they are abusing it.
Good luck.

most of them their weakness is as their powerful thing and they are the midfielders they don't know how to get the ball from you so they throw their midfielders if u are good at passing or managed to dribble one of them and this will displace the defense so they will be aggressive, with his catching cursor to force the "get ball" action it will be very chaotic but well organized it means if you are amazing there is no goal but u will not loose the game MAYBE but u will loose the ball.
i recommend to try something specially if you are leading by score the game like 1-0 for example to play counter attacks and to mark midfielders because they will tackle or they will be in the best position to take the ball through the scenario that i told above, it looks like kind of an experiment but i'm sure its game mechanic thing and u are good so u will handle it even if they are abusing it.
Good luck.
I did just that on the 2nd video and beat him 1-0. I organized my players well and close all passing lanes. The guy is a div3 player but his highest is div1. He has all the superpower players while i dont like to play with unrealistic line up.

I did just that on the 2nd video and beat him 1-0. I organized my players well and close all passing lanes. The guy is a div3 player but was a div1 player on last season. He has all the superpower players while i dont like to play with unrealistic line up.
4 midfielders is bad when there is 2 CFs also 3 midfielders is bad when there is 3 CFs or 2 CFs and 1 SS this is their maximum using the super players without awareness so they exist by luck.

.. well here goes again (after not playing efootball24 for about a month, and going PES2021), the download update has just dropped on steam:
Screenshot 2024-01-25 151527.png
..excuse the ignorance, or laziness, but what is the difference between the 5.3gb and the 44.6gb, both updating at the same time??

Last edited:
.. apparantly the word on the street.. or 'X' precisely, is that the nets physics have finally improved, and the global illumination of graphics have improved... hmm.. time to find out :)

Screenshot 2024-01-25 152340.png

Hey guys,
been playing efootball24 at 1080p @60hz... smooth, seemless for the last year ...
Today, with the update, and with a new projector that can do 1080p at 120 or even 240hz, it just doesnt look or feel as smooth as it should. Pes2021 is so damn good at 1080p 240hz... smooth and no blurry ball panning.
Ive got an AMD 7900xtx card, so would think efootball24 could surely have the same seemless smooth gameplay at 1080p 120/240hz.. but it aint. Further, the info screen on my projector says its at 1080p 240hz, but it still looks like its playing at 60hz.. Anyway AMD users here with setting recommendations??

Something i noticed also, PES2021 settings.exe, allows you to choose resolution... where as efootball24 doesnt... is this the issue??

Finally, regarding the actual gameplay, and to comment on the above.. YES the net physics are better. Also, i noticed now in the graphics settings you can set goal net to either high or low... or something similar. ie. you can setting the graphic settings for goal nets... never noticed this before, and im guessing this came along with the improved net physics, which some systems cannot handle.

Looking at the previous post, even those clean, simple, and beautiful menus from eFootball shows how rich and detailed are made compared to the amateurish menus from two decades ago. Those eFootball rounded grey squares are just ergonomically designed and politically correct to be touched with your fingers, plus that blue 3D globe on a blue background has some beautiful touch of blue in top of it, with another blue, and another blue, just fits so well. An entire division of hundreds of people clearly evolving and knowing better what's top quality, not a bunch of nerds from 20 years ago who were selling some 1.0v football nonsense on disks without any updates... Oh boy, can't wait to see more of three year planned consistent updates !!!

FIFA98vseShitball.jpg

Looking at the previous post, even those clean, simple, and beautiful menus from eFootball shows how rich and detailed are made compared to the amateurish menus from two decades ago. Those eFootball rounded grey squares are just ergonomically designed and politically correct to be touched with your fingers, plus that blue 3D globe on a blue background has some beautiful touch of blue in top of it, with another blue, and another blue, just fits so well. An entire division of hundreds of people clearly evolving and knowing better what's top quality, not a bunch of nerds from 20 years ago who were selling some 1.0v football nonsense on disks without any updates... Oh boy, can't wait to see more of three year planned consistent updates !!!

View attachment 259386
I like the idea of the eFootball team select, showing the club or country location on a map. But there's so little content in terms of teams, I don't see the point tbh

Hey guys,
been playing efootball24 at 1080p @60hz... smooth, seemless for the last year ...
Today, with the update, and with a new projector that can do 1080p at 120 or even 240hz, it just doesnt look or feel as smooth as it should. Pes2021 is so damn good at 1080p 240hz... smooth and no blurry ball panning.
Ive got an AMD 7900xtx card, so would think efootball24 could surely have the same seemless smooth gameplay at 1080p 120/240hz.. but it aint. Further, the info screen on my projector says its at 1080p 240hz, but it still looks like its playing at 60hz.. Anyway AMD users here with setting recommendations??

Something i noticed also, PES2021 settings.exe, allows you to choose resolution... where as efootball24 doesnt... is this the issue??
Did you unlock the FPS limit of the game?
https://evoweb.uk/threads/efootball-fps-limit-and-vsync-patcher.93599/

Hi there, yes I did, and yes it worked... never really thought about that patch before, as ive always just played at 60hz, although really smooth.
I did do some research on reddit and also did the steam launch option in game properties : -dx12 -USEALLAVAILABLECORES
Does this help.. well maybe.. not sure, but i did this as well as the above mentioned patch.

Something interesting that i noticed... I played first at 1080p @ 240hz... yes smooth, occasional... very rare stutter...weird..but overall very nice. But i noticed with 240hz, that the goal net physics are exactly as they were before the update.. ie. the improved net physics weren't improved.

So next i went down to 1080p at 120hz, and the net physics were markedly better... the improvement was there...weird. Ill try at 1080p @60hz, to see if they are even better... wierd shit..

Greetings guys! I would like to ask, is there any chance with v3.3 to try begin a new room in pc efootball24, share the room's id with a friend with ps4 and see if it's connectable, so pc and ps4 to cross play? I'm talking only for a room, not in general as i know it's not yet applied...

Is this actually a football Game?
The levitation thing is in the game but the graphics here look hideous beyond even eFootball standards so I'm pretty sure the effects around the player have been added. I hear you say that the levitation thing is bad enough but I actually think it's pretty funny, unlike the rest of this cruel joke of a game.

Back
Top Bottom