eFootball (All Platforms)

I'm IcelandicOps on PSN, anyone who wants to add me there from here feel free. And add a line about who you are on here.
Off topic but I remember our short time playing Spelunky together. Would be fun to have a few goes on eFootball with ya when we're both free.

Also to anyone else who wants a couple of games, feel free to add me on MarlonAnthony89 on PSN.

Just use crossplay, oh wait.....🤣

The only form of crossplay that we can have after 3 years is with mobile. Actually it's so advanced that directly ports the entire gameplay & graphics to consoles & PC (not to mention the full package of its surrounding culture and fanbase). Konami are very kind, the admin. itself apologizes a lot for everything but the innovation is there flourishing like a fragile innocent lily even if we are hypocrites and can't see that...

They have so many eureka moments hidden inside their asses, I'm just blushing right now... :BLUSH:

There are some twitch streamers who constantly complain about this game's lack of modes, content, gameplay, connections, etc, while continuing to buy packs, stream the game on twitch on a daily basis, and tweet Coinami's stupid in-game promotional events on their timeline. Some of these guys are well known in the efootball esports scene.

*Mocking voice* "This game has so many flaws, but I'm going to keep playing the game and give this stubborn, moronic, useless company my money because I couldn't hack it as an esports streamer for Fifa". I don't know about you, but if I don't like how a game plays, I usually stop playing it, and never touch it again until further notice.

If you're a twitch streamer and you are a finding a collection of problems with this game, but still play it, and give Coinami your money, you are part of the problem. You could use your influence to to do something, but like most people, instead they choose the path of least resistance and be a PR hype man for a game that sucks.

Smaller companies like SI write long dissertations on their site on what they're planning to do with FM 24 and FM 25, and even went a step further to say FM 23 was a low point in their franchise, but you can't even get these lazy fucks from Coinami to come out and tell you what their plans are for this game. It's beyond embarrassing. These guys have no shame at all. They know Efootball is an inferior product. 14 months later, hundreds of updates and simple things like weather are nonexistent in the game. The graphics still look bland. Pitch still looks like a carpet with little to no shadows. Cheaters still run rampant in the game. They are losing licensed clubs left and right due to them not being used in the game. Why would you want to your club to be part of a game like this? And Coinami are cool with it. This is a AAA company worth billions, but then there are still some out there who will continue make excuses for this shit. Keep huffing their farts. I hope it was worth it.

Last edited:
That Hal Sparkle is the front-facing PR guy for Konami/eFootball these days, right? Is this seriously how Konami go about testing/checking connection quality now – informal survey with screenshots over Twitter (/ "X")?

Amazing.

There are some twitch streamers who constantly complain about this game's lack of modes, content, gameplay, connections, etc, while continuing to buy packs, stream the game on twitch on a daily basis, and tweet Coinami's stupid in-game promotional events on their timeline. Some of these guys are well known in the efootball esports scene.

*Mocking voice* "This game has so many flaws, but I'm going to keep playing the game and give this stubborn, moronic, useless company my money because I couldn't hack it as an esports streamer for Fifa". I don't know about you, but if I don't like how a game plays, I usually stop playing it, and never touch it again until further notice.

If you're a twitch streamer and you are a finding a collection of problems with this game, but still play it, and give Coinami your money, you are part of the problem. You could use your influence to to do something, but like most people, instead they choose the path of least resistance and be a PR hype man for a game that sucks.

Smaller companies like SI write long dissertations on their site on what they're planning to do with FM 24 and FM 25, and even went a step further to say FM 23 was a low point in their franchise, but you can't even get these lazy fucks from Coinami to come out and tell you what their plans are for this game. It's beyond embarrassing. These guys have no shame at all. They know Efootball is an inferior product. 14 months later, hundreds of updates and simple things like weather are nonexistent in the game. The graphics still look bland. Pitch still looks like a carpet with little to no shadows. Cheaters still run rampant in the game. They are losing licensed clubs left and right due to them not being used in the game. Why would you want to your club to be part of a game like this? And Coinami are cool with it. This is a AAA company worth billions, but then there are still some out there who will continue make excuses for this shit. Keep huffing their farts. I hope it was worth it.

This is not limited to twitch streamers.
There are people who post in this thread complaining about the game, complaining about meta and exploits. The same people I have faced online with full epic player squads playing meta and doing every single exploit you can do.
Hypocrites are everywhere.

That Hal Sparkle is the front-facing PR guy for Konami/eFootball these days, right? Is this seriously how Konami go about testing/checking connection quality now – informal survey with screenshots over Twitter (/ "X")?

Amazing.
It's really funny how they behave like this I've never seen a company as large as konami have PR this bad. Remember the whole efootball radio disaster that lasted for one day. So many things about this game have been really funny the player numbers have been dropping off lately because even the most hardcore of online gamers has grown tired of Messi and Mbappe player cards and apparently konami are also about to lose many licenses. You can't even blame the clubs or leagues that want to cut ties I just wish barcelona would leave them It would be really funny because that's the license they care about the most.

Lets go €football a new season with 0 content
View attachment 227892
Season 0, wtf
I thought "Season 0" was a photoshop thing, but no, it's real...

Not even the lineups, player stats... Just the kits...
I've just found out about this in the comments of the above tweet. They do not give a fuck about this game any more, do they? I guess if your audience just wants new faces and kits, you just give them what they want. It's not a million miles from EA's strategy, but at least they keep the squads updated.

On a similar note...

That Hal Sparkle is the front-facing PR guy for Konami/eFootball these days, right?

He was...

He tweeted to say that "due to internal changes I will no longer be representing eFootball", and now:

GYuwMax.png

It seems like an absolute garbage fire over at Konami. (Always has, but...)

And yet we are still awaiting on Master League / Career modes, unlockable difficulty levels in Exhibition mode, Edit mode etc etc.

It's never going to happen is it. All Konami need to do is be more meticulous.

I thought "Season 0" was a photoshop thing, but no, it's real...

I've just found out about this in the comments of the above tweet. They do not give a fuck about this game any more, do they? I guess if your audience just wants new faces and kits, you just give them what they want. It's not a million miles from EA's strategy, but at least they keep the squads updated.

We can agree that this "thing" in the end will be unplugged ( and very soon I hope...). At least before was a purpose for it to be approached by people with addiction for gambling and the myclub generation, but ironically now it's just there already smoked wasting Konami's time & resources. They are starting to loose interest after 3 years so it's a little late, but they've got their "hard earned" revenue from it. Now they can just shut it down like every live service and start fresh with a new one showing "so much potential" using words as: photorealistic, master league, gameplay trailer, ball physics by research institute, sharp kick. Amen ⬇️

We can agree that this "thing" in the end will be unplugged ( and very soon I hope...). At least before was a purpose for it to be approached by people with addiction for gambling and the myclub generation, but ironically now it's just there already smoked wasting Konami's time & resources. They are starting to loose interest after 3 years so it's a little late, but they've got their "hard earned" revenue from it. Now they can just shut it down like every live service and start fresh with a new one showing "so much potential" using words as: photorealistic, master league, gameplay trailer, ball physics by research institute, sharp kick. Amen ⬇️

I don't think they'll unplug it they have a lot of players playing this game on all franchises. The number of players aren't FIFA big but based on steam charts they haven't lost any significant amount of players. The only issue they might face is UFL taking some of those free to play online players but UFL isn't looking too promising.

This trailer is a crime against humanity. 😭

a bit off topic but look at these animations (from 1999).
I know it's a club management game, but still, 25 years after, we can't have this level of flow/animation in game.
I really don't care about graphics, I would love a game like this:

Back
Top Bottom