eFootball (All Platforms)

at steam db konami is still working on sales tests for coins and it has been updating its efootball quality tests for 8 days! This could mean two things, we might have a surprise update this week which I doubt from the information I had these days ago, or keep testing the next update which should come out of the game in January 2022

Attachments

• IMG_20211213_080159_629.jpg
    IMG_20211213_080159_629.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20211213_080140_469.jpg
    IMG_20211213_080140_469.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 62
at steam db konami is still working on sales tests for coins and it has been updating its efootball quality tests for 8 days! This could mean two things, we might have a surprise update this week which I doubt from the information I had these days ago, or keep testing the next update which should come out of the game in January 2022

Nice to see they have their priorities straight. Testing virtual coins :LMAO:Anyone supporting this must have mug tattooed on their forehead. What a joke of a company

So uh, do we finally have national teams, al the leagues and clubs like we had on pes 21 - ISS or we are still still stuck with demo like few teams?

This game can be pretty good if you know how to attack and defend:

It just shows there is a good game there when it actually 'finished'.

The players standing around, sometimes even running away from their positions off the ball from where they are supposed to be, regardless of the users poor defending shows why you can only do 2 modes in this 'early beta'. You cant take too much from this even when you learn it, seems like what we get in Spring will be different further still.

It just shows there is a good game there when it actually 'finished'.

The players standing around, sometimes even running away from their positions off the ball from where they are supposed to be, regardless of the users poor defending shows why you can only do 2 modes in this 'early beta'. You cant take too much from this even when you learn it, seems like what we get in Spring will be different further still.
Nice video. I've been trying the game out since last week, without diving much into the control options. Having looked at your video, noticing all those animations, I just gave the control scheme another look, and checked on a youtube tutorial...5 minutes later I feel I can find those defensive animations now. Apparently I'm not using the X button before, like some of the videos taught, it's paramount to having reactions to the ball, defensively. Seems like X is a lot like the old R2 jockeying. A few games in and my defense work is a lot less leaky. Thanks for the inspiration! @Mazen2020

Last edited:
Game deleted due to unforeseen circumstances.

A good 60% of the matches I play end due to unforeseen circumstances or disconnecting from their shitty servers (only if I'm winning in the last 10 minutes, of course).

Last edited:
Just popped in to ask if anyone been able to score a long ranger yet? (I already know the answer but...).
Only from a corner after the keeper punched it out but it was more of a chip. Apart from the lack of power in long range efforts, keepers become superman on powerful shots. Yet curlers that pass right next to them are impossible to save, they basically dive when the ball has passed them :CONF:

Played it tonight for the 1st time since release. Turned it off after 2mins before the anti-aliasing sent me into an epileptic seizure.
Scoring a goal in this thing gives the most unrewarding feeling imaginable. Followed closely in joint 2nd by build up play & defending.

Seeing the brutally harsh colours of that main menu loading screen with Messi & co just screams to me Fortnite-ified. Can't wait for Marvel Superheroes kits 'n' skins & dancing microtransactions to be added.

I haven't even bothered to DL this ,guess the thread have away what kind of state it's in.
But have they released anything new since launch?
Modes etc

I haven't even bothered to DL this ,guess the thread have away what kind of state it's in.
But have they released anything new since launch?
Modes etc
I think you are asking a LOT more dude. You are greedy.

Development team is working hard on a poll vote for the fans fc XI...

We got the GK and the D-Line, and now we went on vacation.

The development Roadmap is, mid spring we finish the MF line results, and early summer we sum-up the XI with the FW line.

Then again we will have summer vacation and next season we come back full power, to extract the poll voting results and conclude with Fans XI subs+reserves .

I find it toxic to ask for modes and new content in this context. And it's Covid, you know....

The development Roadmap is, mid spring we finish the MF line results, and early summer we sum-up the XI with the FW line.

Then again we will have summer vacation and next season we come back full power, to extract the poll voting results and conclude with Fans XI subs+reserves .

I find it toxic to ask for modes and new content in this context. And it's Covid, you know....
I acctually see that as an explanation among the fanboys (yes there's still a bunch of those defending everything Konami does)
Just like in our beloved FIFA 22 thread (a few defending it tooth and nail)

Crunch time for a stupid poll lmfao. That's exactly what the fans want. :LMAO:

Back
Top Bottom