eFootball (All Platforms)

No actual demos released since fifa 21.
That's disappointing. You'd hope that if the game is good enough, they'd be happy to release a very limited demo at least, especially with their new Hypermotion technology (if it's actually any good) for people to sample it. I guess they have so many people buying the game though every year that they don't need to bother targeting someone who's not played it for years.

I don't want to fork out £60 and hope for the best. Maybe I'll take a punt if enough people on here gave some good feedback. But presentation aside, from what I've seen of the gameplay on the videos I've watched, it looks like pinball on grass and not the game for me.

But….it’s just a camera panning around a face? How can you judge a game by that? Or have I missed a joke somewhere?

Well, people were expecting the "return of the king" based on a 1 second clip of Messi slowly raising his head 1 year ago.

Some are even hyped when lygaard buys new shoes!

So this panning around a face is actually pretty advanced & impressive stuff compared to anything shown by Konami.

Last edited:
UFL looks pretty bad as well, just as bad as football, but at least they've shown something lmao.

I can’t understand the marketing department in these places, and how releasing the picture of a head is going to get anyone excited about a new football game franchise.
It’s pretty simple, show us the game and features, anything less and people will not give any fu*ks, although adjusting by this forum the fu*ks left to give died a long time ago.

UFL looks pretty bad as well, just as bad as football, but at least they've shown something lmao.

Same type of shite, in a different toilet: F2P business model, ambassadors lootboxes, always online, and very shy developers like some virgins about showing anything... they make me think that are focused to please the same type of "crowd" and steal a slice of the pie in this industry. Showing some of Ken's face waiting for Barbie with a camera rotating to capture all his perfect haircut doesn't make me feel hyped at all, it reminds me of this:

MZsD.gif

:PUKE:

I can’t understand the marketing department in these places, and how releasing the picture of a head is going to get anyone excited about a new football game franchise.
It’s pretty simple, show us the game and features, anything less and people will not give any fu*ks, although adjusting by this forum the fu*ks left to give died a long time ago.
Yes weird, this one supposed to have a proper team.

214 minutes until the embargo is (partially) lifted. Everyone eXcited?
Believe it or not but I’m looking forward to reading some impressions of this release. But some gameplay footage is much needed. I’ve played this game since it was Int Superstar Soccer on the Super Nintendo & can’t play FIFA. I’m one of older gamers and don’t have as much time to play pes anymore plus there are other great games. I recently bought Pes 21 season update cause it was £3 on psn & have some great online tournament games. I really hope the awful delay after tackling etc has been removed.

Lets face it, based on the videos it wont be worse than PES21, its essentially the same game. As for the barebone tactics i dont mind at all, the default tactics and advanced instructions, on top of fluid formations plus with the player cards(or whatever) just made the game confusing what tactics work actually and to what extent. It was a mess.

I've played the other game with €A play abo for PC and to be honest, that can't be true... the same story as every year. what a crap...

after my hopes for €Football are gone I pray to god that Konami will deliver a transfer update for PES2021 so that I can play online with Evo patch against friends...

the other game is absolutely no option for me... Konami did a lot of mess in the last weeks and months but I am thankful for PES2021... what a sad year for football games... :BLEH:

Interesting, this reddit comment was the complete opposite. Of course I haven't played FIFA22 but what he says has always rang true to me:

Part of your problem is you can be intensely hypocritical and self-contradicting. This can lead people to doubt your sincerity or suspect ulterior motives, but upon reflection I think you are probably sincere, but blinkered in the same way anyone would be who is so fanatically devoted to a single game as to build a successful channel for it over many years. For example you've talked about the importance of playing the game yourself, but then in response to first hand impressions from someone who has been on this forum since 2003, you post some random bloke from Reddit who has been watching pro players on Twitch, undoubtedly the worst possible way to guage the quality or potential of a game. I think it would be a shame if you were hounded off the forum because it's always good to have a mix of opinions, but this kind of attitude, e.g. making large claims and stating them as fact, or having the arrogance to speak for everyone ("this is why we are here") is always going to be irritating to those of us who take a more detached view and are simply interested in whether any football game can provide the experience we are looking for.

Looks like it wasn't "unplugged", it's still online and fully operating... :LOL:
Listen, and understand. That BOT is out there, it cant be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop... EVER, untill you are dead(ly in love with eFootball)!

Part of your problem is you can be intensely hypocritical and self-contradicting. This can lead people to doubt your sincerity or suspect ulterior motives, but upon reflection I think you are probably sincere, but blinkered in the same way anyone would be who is so fanatically devoted to a single game as to build a successful channel for it over many years. For example you've talked about the importance of playing the game yourself, but then in response to first hand impressions from someone who has been on this forum since 2003, you post some random bloke from Reddit who has been watching pro players on Twitch, undoubtedly the worst possible way to guage the quality or potential of a game. I think it would be a shame if you were hounded off the forum because it's always good to have a mix of opinions, but this kind of attitude, e.g. making large claims and stating them as fact, or having the arrogance to speak for everyone ("this is why we are here") is always going to be irritating to those of us who take a more detached view and are simply interested in whether any football game can provide the experience we are looking for.

I asked for the personal stuff to stop, now stop it !

I think it would also be a shame if YOU were hounded off the forum too, for sowing the seed.

No one is going to be hounded around here, the sooner You all realise that the better, or there will have to be some collateral damage.

I wonder when Konami will reveal the business model of Master League.... yearly DLC or....
50 GB of DLC pay to watch video demo gameplays. No touching in the gamepad. You have your own 👀 only to watch.
Konami Private Stuff, do not touch.
Only if KONAMI shut doors like SEGA store in Japan, then you can have all the prototype demo private stuff.

tumblr_mmckn0ECuK1r26jxbo1_500.gif 😂
But if you pay... you can play 1 minute only.

Last edited:

It's not like I disguised my opinion as if it was based on me playing the game. I clearly indicated that this opinion was based on someone who was watching pros playing. So this context was already provided by myself.

Also, why are we here playing PES and not FIFA? Why are we playing a game with no licenses and poor modes, poor presentation, and much fewer player available online to play with? It seems to be all-downsides if it isn't gameplay that's keeping us here. It's not like I made an outlandish claim and decided to attribute it to every PES player.

Yes, pointless video, no gameplay and I personally don't understand anything and why i will listen random dude, that hole contend is base on MyClub and FUT packs opening.
This people want views to get money without doing anything in their life. They don´t know how a job is way better then this.

Of course, Konami pays for his hotel room and lunch, he must be pleasantly surprised, hopping that Master League drops soon, too.
Common practice in the industry, treat journos and e-celebs with gifts and they'll give your shitty game good press. EA used to gift NBA 2K YTbers with expensive Jordans for their events in the hopes they'd get good reviews from them for the awful NBA Live games they eventually canned. Konami is doing the same, game sucks so you treat 'influencers' with gifts and hotels to buy good publicity.

"Launch Day" just so happens to coincide with an Oktoberfest event I'm going to that day. If I post my opinion on it that night, please note that it will be incredibly flawed. Although I'd be amazed if I will even be able to unlock my phone, let alone navigate my way here and post something readable.

For anyone here on PS5, happy to try online 1v1 with you while I attempt to sober up before I go to bed. You can also get some cheap wins in the process

Will there be anything to be showed today? Or we Will only be able to see real gameplay vídeos on 29? Does this game/demo really exist?

Back
Top Bottom