eFootball (All Platforms)

I have one question.
So there is no Unreal Engine version right? Is the same Fox Engine from Last Year Right?
I'm worried about the files, i hope they still using .cpk.

Here we go.. but i dont understand anything :D

Spoiler alert.... no gameplay ,pointless video.
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 14.18.18.png
I lost it at this. The editing :LOL: Why oh why do we need to see a snippet of his road safety discipline?

Perhaps this is just responsible videomaking though. I trust we'll get advisory warnings about the dangers of gambling when he talks about Creative Team.

I have one question.
So there is no Unreal Engine version right? Is the same Fox Engine from Last Year Right?
I'm worried about the files, i hope they still using .cpk.
What Kimura mentioned in interviews is that they use Unreal for some graphical rendering and they use an "in-house" engine for gameplay (i.e., Fox). Or so I think. I'm not fluent enough in the technical stuff to know how accurate that's likely to be.

Hello Mates :)

I wanted to ask if my PC system meets the requirements for efootball 22. Data:

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
GTX 750 ti
8.00 GB RAM

I mainly work with the PC and play a Billiards simulation ( ShootersPool ), which runs without problems.

Do you think I could play on medium settings with this system? Or can I destroy my hardware with it?

Thanks and best regards!

A french youtuber who played the game in UK said that the way of defending and attacking aren't the same as the previous games, and the triangle + L1 doesn't work easily

Fantastic write up from Eurogamer, that I think talks for a lot of us, some positive thoughts too!

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-09-23-im-worried-about-efootball
Eurogamer, and this particular guy, are big PES fans (to a degree that has actually annoyed me in the past - one of their recent FIFA reviews said PES had no ping-pong passing, which I strongly disagree with).

This is a damning article. But it's such a relief to hear this from a respected source, because when a Konami employee accuses one of us of only wanting to be negative about the game and/or generally talking shit... Well, here's an unbiased third party, pointing out the many red flags. So it's not just us any more.

Youtubers with a vested interest in the franchise will more than likely lightly touch on the negatives that they would normally savage fifa for but let’s be honest they’re hardly going to bite the hand that feeds them.

Not one video of gameplay ? Dont think im that vested in this game to listen to some guy and use my imagination, and from the first two/three mins of the video, they seem to explain the offscreen demo which we've already seen.

I listened to this one and the spoony one so far, not yet PES Universe (honestly, takes a mental effort to sit through Barry's wishywashy means of expressing things for me!). I thought Cam's overview was the most balanced, and the Q&A was interesting.

not only is it only 9 teams but its also 2.5 min per half? must be really shit. They have dropped the ball big time this year - i tried to 10 hour fifa 22 trial thinking it would be rubbish and ive already used 4 hours and paid £10 more for the full game on ps5 than the pre order player pack for PES

Back
Top Bottom