eFootball (All Platforms)

Does anyone know or has anyone seen any footage whatsoever of a different (broadcast) camera angle in efootball?
I’m dreading that vomit inducing camera being the only one available at launch.

Nah they said the old cameras are available. I hate the Duel camera but I'm hoping someone can mod it so it zooms in and out based on a different context (position of ball in play) without changing its height, while acting like a Broadcast Camera anchored to a specific location in the stadium....

Regardless of how good eFootball is, I just realised I'll be playing PES 21 for years to come. Can't afford to pay for 3 extra PS5 controllers for my 4 player offline co-op drunken World Cup attempts with England with my mates.

We have been lied to when they announced the Messi teaser. The game we saw in the leaks looked horrible from a visual standpoint. BUT, we did see glimpses of next-gen grass in the Gamescom trailer. And by glimpses, it was basically less than a second.

Again, I would LOVE every country in the world to follow Belgium and make FUT practices illegal. Buying packs, hoping you get a player you want in them should not be legal. This is gambling and it should be illegal. You need to know exactly what you're buying, but from a psychological standpoint, paying X dollars to buy Y player isn't as exciting as opening a pack and hoping Y player is in it. So the latter makes people pay more and buy more and get some endorphins pumping down their veins when they get that player they wanted. This means more packs being bought and more money. Maybe it's the late-30s in me, but "C'est la vie". Don't blame the players, blame the game. Governments (except Belgium?) are allowing it to happen, so game companies who aren't charities and are out to make the most money *will* abuse it. As a player, you have a choice: Stick to offline, or play online and use your FUMA skills rather than rated player assistance to get your satisfaction. What I have been doing for the past year is very strongly advocate for FUMA because this is the best weapon against these predatory practices, and when a player feels the satisfaction of scoring on FUMA, it will feel better than the satisfaction you get scoring with an expensive player with the game's assists holding your hand. What I have been doing is preparing for this inevitable moment when PES decides to go full FUT, which they are starting to this year. The more FUMA players to play with, the more fun there is to have, without having to pay a ton of money for the best players.

You are ignoring the point & adamantly reaching for positives. So my reply wont be long. Let me get it straight .. The government are allowing it to happen.. so we just sit back, play whatever they release & we will fix the gambling problem by converting players to FUMA ... Ok mate good luck with that.

You know it's funny you keep talking about offline modes, if it wasn't for netblock.lua the only way to play this game offline has been to switch off your network adapter :LMAO: You "positive" ones should be thanking the people who complained or you wouldn't even be getting the reject master league you're MAYBE going to get.

I don't know if we evolved from chimps,
but if this is how humans react to responsibility,
it seem's we might just evolve into submissive gimps. :LOL:

Any music producers in here ? I got bars :BAND:

The government are allowing it to happen.. so we just sit back, play whatever they release & we will fix the gambling problem by converting players to FUMA ... Ok mate good luck with that.

Oh no, you don't have to play whatever they release: You can play offline modes, and if you play online, the more FUMA players there are, yes, the less Pay 2 Win the game will be. I'm not a legislator. The entire gaming community has been talking about Lootboxes and gambling etc for several years now. Yes the government is the one allowing it, and yes gaming companies want to make money to stay in business so they will exploit it. This is the business model that works for this type of game. Another business model is Microsoft Flight Simulator's: The game is "offline" but requires an online connection to stream the assets to you. The updates are free, but the base game costs like $70 or something. That's fine, it's something you buy every 5 years, or in case of MSFS, every 10 years. But EA is committing annual highway robbery by asking $60 for a roster update, while keeping everything the way it is. Again, Konami, UFL, Goals: They are all relying on the FIFPro Players license to circumvent the fact they don't own enough club and league licenses. So the only way to attract players away from FIFA would be to either offer the players for cheap in an easy arcadey game (UFL), or attract gamers using a simulation-esque gameplay which is what Konami is doing, and which is all it's been doing the past 20 years. The gameplay is the only reason we're here, everything else is inferior as far as I'm concerned. So yes, I'm glad Konami is doubling down on gameplay and going towards more realism, less assistance, even though the package is ugly AF. As for the scummy gambling tactics, yes the government is allowing it, and the companies will abuse it. We can ask them to take a moral high ground but this is what you should be asking legislators to do and this is their job. Their job is to keep gambling out of games. Konami/EA/UFL's job is to make a game that succeeds financially. You as a gamer get to vote with your pocket. I'll be very happy to grind it out on eFootball till I have enough coins to buy the players I need, and since I'm a FUMA player, I don't really require that much assistance as an assisted player. At least grinding it out on eFoootball/PES is fun, while in FIFA all the fun is mainly opening packs and not playing the actual game.

Nah they said the old cameras are available. I hate the Duel camera but I'm hoping someone can mod it so it zooms in and out based on a different context (position of ball in play) without changing its height, while acting like a Broadcast Camera anchored to a specific location in the stadium....
Yeah I hope so too, The FIFA 14 PS4 and FIFA WC 2014 Broadcast camera angle as the dynamic zoom on the far side of the pitch and goal mouth, It's awesome.

I'll never understand why PES & FIFA don't have more camera angle customization than the limited ones they do. If not for modders it'd be very deflating.

Football Kingdom also has some fantastic broadcast camera modifiers.

Yeah I hope so too, The FIFA 14 PS4 and FIFA WC 2014 Broadcast camera angle as the dynamic zoom on the far side of the pitch and goal mouth, It's awesome.

I'll never understand why PES & FIFA don't have more camera angle customization than the limited ones they do. If not for modders it'd be very deflating.

Football Kingdom also has some fantastic broadcast camera modifiers.
Аhhh I can see that on release there will be no so much options for camera chancing . Will be 2 or max 3 cameras and all will be horrible, similar to DUEL camera.. will not surprise me ... but hey , its free ;)

If you have a YouTube channel that revolves entirely on PES( guess now it’s Efootball…still weird to be calling it that), it’s pretty obvious that you won’t diss the game to the ground.

You have a specific audience, and contrary to the people here in this forum ( who the majority are not Illuded by Konami’s antics and lies) if you read the comment boxes on some of these YouTube specific channels the majority of the people there are very positive about the game. So, basically you have to cater to that audience.

And I’m not talking about anyone here in particular, it’s just a general thing on these YouTube PES channels( the Brazilian ones are the best exemple of this, the Galvani guy in particular). Their owners have to find some positive takes on the game, the future is Efootball so that’s the future of those YouTube channels.

I understand this, I can even understand some of the owners of theses channels. It is what it is, and there’s always the option to not follow these channels…

ps: I’m actually a fan of Knight’s work btw. I even think it’s the only PES specific channel I still follow.

If you have a YouTube channel that revolves entirely on PES( guess now it’s Efootball…still weird to be calling it that), it’s pretty obvious that you won’t diss the game to the ground.

You have a specific audience, and contrary to the people here in this forum ( who the majority are not Illuded by Konami’s antics and lies) if you read the comment boxes on some of these YouTube specific channels the majority of the people there are very positive about the game. So, basically you have to cater to that audience.

And I’m not talking about anyone here in particular, it’s just a general thing on these YouTube PES channels( the Brazilian ones are the best exemple of this, the Galvani guy in particular). Their owners have to find some positive takes on the game, the future is Efootball so that’s the future of those YouTube channels.

I understand this, I can even understand some of the owners of theses channels. It is what it is, and there’s always the option to not follow these channels…

ps: I’m actually a fan of Knight’s work btw. I even think it’s the only PES specific channel I still follow.

I understand what you're saying. If youtubers diss the game, nobody will watch them. Well I don't have to be only focused on positives... I have ZERO PROBLEM staying on PES 2021. Oh and btw, the PESUniverse guys would actually profit from keeping people on PES 2021. I only feel good moving onto eFootball simply because of the gameplay changes, even though the game looks like **** without even mods to fix it. I've previously made negative-only clips, but they were quite unfair because someone coming from FIFA would see all-negatives and wouldn't care see what all the fuss is about, and why we're playing this 'inferior' game:

So it's important to represent the game in both lights, good and bad. Nothing is all bad otherwise, why are we here even having this discussion? We're obviously playing PES for a reason and I've been on this forum for over 16 years struggling to mod the game and make it look good with the licenses I wanted, when I could just be playing FIFA which out of the box looks good and has the licenses and presentation. We're playing this game because we love football and this is the closest game to representing football on the pitch. Even when I'm talking about negatives, it's important to show the positives as well.

Last edited:
I'm watching Barca v Granada and it is sometimes more silence then at the time without fans at stadiums.

Juve, Arsenal and Barca. They all with big problems this season. Do someone know how long the conrtacts with Konami are still going?
Just asking. :ANGEL::LOL:

Wow.

Over the last few years I've been primarily an offline master league player, but occasionally play divisions games online.

I've never once bothered even opening up 'MyClub', but given this the clear focus of eFootball, I thought I'd give it a go...

After the the very lengthy tutorial and my free 'big name' player, Lewandowski, I try and play a match.

After about 5 minutes of searching for an opponent without joy, I have to go through the various filters and I only find a match once I turn off all the matchmaking restrictions.

So who am I playing with my 1 star team of no-marks? A 5 star team with the worst player rated at 97. This will be fun....

So after keeping the ball for a bit at the start of the game, I suddenly find myself 5-0 down by half time with my opponent's much quicker players and laser guided shots from the outside of the box. After half time, the game completely changes. My team seem quicker and the passes are going where I want them to, whilst Beckham etc can no longer play a 10 yard pass. The game ends 5-1.

I take a look at the scouting options etc and realise that I can instantly get all these star names... but I need to pay or have some sort ludicrous amount of points (God knows how long it would take to accumulate this). My only option is use my scouts and get some crappy players.

I just turn the game off.

Thanks for the great memories, ISS/PES.

eFootball, go fvck yourself.

Yeah I get what your saying, Some are not so subtle with their bias and some seek a good relationship with the publisher of a game for the hopes of a partnership or collaboration and that's fine, there's people here who aren't the first and won't be the last. Happens in every franchise, not just PES.

It doesn't affect my life and more power to them.

But I'd rather be a straight talker about these games and have my integrity than hurt my credibility and pretend they are the most feel good awesome games ever made when they're not. Observing and discussing a titles flaws doesn't make you toxic unless your just being a low effort dumbass about it and not being constructive or formulate about your criticism.

But rather it makes you self aware that nothing is perfect and when it comes to art, (anything that is created from nothing is considered art in my opinion) I think it's healthy to discuss what works well with a subject and what doesn't, How it can make you feel... How it can be improved all the while knowing it will never be perfect but the closest we can get is that it is masterful. And that's the fun.

That's also why when I do my History of PES retrospectives I also don't go out of my way to suck the C*** off of these games and I also explicitly draw attention to what used to be the charming shambolism's of the decision making back then too.

Why? Last year, did you need to pay money to play MyClub? What about the year before, and the year before? If MyClub was all you did, you really didn't need to buy the full game. On PS4, you only needed to have Playstation Plus. Not this year. Again, I feel like I need to keep mentioning I'm anti-gambling even when it's not relevant to what I'm saying, except because I said something that can be taken as "Defending Coinami". I'm just saying, MyClub was free. I didn't play it, I don't want to play it, but it was free.
So you're literally saying that myClub as mode included in PES from the beginning where you need to pay to have access for the entire experience, it's actually a free mode on its own? How that doesn't sounds contradictory? Sincerely I never knew anybody to play myClub in September for free, because you pay 30-60 bucks to have access to the entire game. After 4-5 months it becomes free but in a different shell as the "lite version". On the release date it wasn't a possibility to play it without paying for the game, and that was happening year after year... So myClub wasn't free, at least not for the fist 4-5 months of every season...

I still maintain my affirmation: "Just because they released a light version for free some months later, doesn't eliminate the fact that myClub was/is initially part of the full paid product".

MyClub was free. It was also part of the paid product. Yes? Now, there is no "paid product". They are making offline gamers pay for their packages instead, which depending on the price, sounds like a better thing? I don't want to pay for Master League if I won't be playing it. If I were a MyClub player, I wouldn't want to pay for offline modes if I'm not using them.
I guess in this paragraph you are referring to eFootball... Well technically yes, as they said we'll have free access to a "platform" (I'm just trying hard to call it like that politely) where eventually will have all those modes/roadmaps and everything merged into it. You see, the problem here goes beyond "paying for a mode that you like" or lootbox/microtransactions and scummy practices, because this online service will be focused on always online activity/connection where your paid modes could be affected rapidly by technical/seasonal/database modifications. That means this will not be a strictly traditional approach for your offline modes where you'll have your raw offline game and your bugfixes/improvements, so they could change/erase/seasonal reset, anything that in future years doesn't suit to their liking/agreements with clubs/laws/gameplay/new crowd/mtx, anything. To put it simple for you: you'll not have your "digital disk/product" with some patches anymore, but instead a service that's continuously changing for the better or for the worse (that's more likely in this case). It's way more complex than thinking you'll "get your favorite offline mode" and play it now, then play it again in a few years as you remembered it... And when they'll decide to take the plug, you could say "adios amigos" to everything.
*Spends an hour talking about how bad the animations are, with a heavily edited video that took months to make*
*Gets accused of ignoring how bad the animations are*

C'mon. I was talking about the new gameplay features. I wasn't talking about "THINGS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN FIXED YET!". Not every video will be an hour long.
Well, those "THINGS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN FIXED YET!" and especially from them the AI and the collision system could be very decisive in those new defensive mechanics that you are excited about. I can't be excited for something painted as "new" by Konami if it still uses broken assets from previous games, and that's completely lazy if we take in count their promises and their own corporate bullshit. And btw, mentioning the simulation in general (because you are very interested), the stamina bar was beyond broken in the previous games, and I'm curious to see if they'll even bother to touch it...
Oh no it's not an excuse. As I previously said, something horribly wrong happened at Konami that after at least two years of development, we have:

- A game that *looks* like that, weeks before launch.
- A game with core gameplay features missing and "coming soon", including freakin tactic editing
Perfect, in the end we can agree on those specific points, so I guess was just a different approach on analyzing them but having the same conclusion.
Why would you even preorder an offline experience? I wouldn't. As for the gamble pack, like any preorders, companies use it to show to shareholders how interested people are in a game and how likely it is to succeed. I don't defend or condone it, so I'm not sure why you're acting like I was?
It wasn't strictly about me (even if I exemplified myself), I was mentioning that ironically from the customer perspective in general, taking in count how Konami are doing their good diligence. On their brainstorm sessions I guess they can't include the possibility to offer an option to preorder offline stuff (or at least to add it into their "roadmap"), but instead they are packing their loot boxes like the hot bread ready to go for their slot machines inauguration. They have the roadmap filled from top to bottom with coins and cards, but they didn't even included in a small place the offline for this year... that's how much they care about it...

To understand and conclude it right, you are not defending or condoning those scummy practices, but all of those could stay there as long it doesn't bother you right?

Like it or not, with PES/FIFA, everything needs to be in relative terms. I talk about passing in relation to the competitor, and to real life. Likewise, PES's scummy tactics in MyClub can be judged in absolute terms (e.g. Scummy, pro-gambling), and relative terms (e.g. Less pro-gambling than FUT, more fair than FUT, with a less Pay-to-win gameplay than FUT). Putting them both in the same tactic is just an invitation for Konami to go full FUT since it means more money, and they aren't gaining any points by being less scummy than EA.
From your point of view I should think from now on in relative terms and analyze facts like this:
"eFootball is selling more Preorders with lootboxes than FIFA because FIFA doesn't have any model like that yet implemented..."
"Konami has more experience in gambling because they are into pachinko and EA are amateurs in comparison because they have just classic "surprise mechanics" (as they call their own lootboxes).

Sincerely I prefer to not rate them on who is doing it better, but instead to put them together into the same spot because it's what they deserve. More scam or less scam it's still a scam. Why I should use "relative terms" to analyze those tactics when they are competing in who can milk more money from kids and people who suffer from this kind of addiction. It's like they are running both into the same direction, but as always Konami with their pants down.
What bias? I haven't played the game yet, which is why I didn't make a review or first impressions video. I'm saying "Here's the new gameplay features I'm excited about".... whether or not that translates to a more enjoyable experience, that's what we'll find out.
What you were saying in previous posts was "the gameplay is solid", and, on assisted controls the ball is more "free", statements that (as even yourself mentioned now) you can't make without playing the game... so that's straight bias towards the game without even touching it, and I'm not the only one here seeing that...

Last edited:
We’ve got the 2 of the best PES related youtuber’s here in @Marlon Anthony & @The_Knight 👌🏻

Does anybody know what the likelihood of eFotoball being mod-able is on PC? For me, PES 2021 levels of mods would be the only possible way I’d get any enjoyment out of it.
We just wont know until our talented modding community gets there hands on it and delves under it's hood.

It might be bleak in the early days much like it was for PES 2014 and 2018 when they came to PC.

I expect texture mods at least, such as kits and that stomach churning menu as the earliest. I would be amazed if we accomplish anything more than that.

I expect texture mods at least, such as kits and that stomach churning menu as the earliest. I would be amazed if we accomplish anything more than that

Yep. I will be pleasantly surprised to see a single Fox/Frostbite stadium converted to Unreal. Unreal has a reputation of being very difficult to mod beyond what the developer wants you to mod. At least we shouldn't need new grass and lighting with unreal, but that's a big "shouldn't". It's Konami, if there's a way to make Unreal look bad, they'll find it.

PES 2017 was the last decent PES game when it comes to AI and responsiveness. They should have kept the same philosophy and just based it upon it and improved it with better graphics, modes and animations. Every PES since PES 2017 have been a regression.
ive been in a journey playing tons of different games and the most recent one playable, even with gameplay mods etc, its pes 2017

of course theres scripting etc to make more difficult but its manageable and still fun to play

It's a free-to-play game. Of course it's the worst build-up ever, it's a different type of product now. The quality of the marketing material they DO release is an indicator of how little budget this game is getting. Everything about this, as a product, is being cut back to the bone. Why are we treating it like a "real" release?

Even the glorious "switch to Unreal" was just to create one central codebase - not to create a better game, but one that can be played on any platform with the minimum amount of code changes going forward. And let's be blunt, eFootball is purely a microtransaction platform. It's not PES.

The fact that people (not you, in general) are still treating it as if it was a normal yearly release and have any level of excitement, after they killed the PES branding, after going F2P, after the biggest target in their "still to come" calendar was controller support on mobile, after the linesman in the centre circle, after Adam himself said this is a game for a different audience, after everything they've shown us - after we all paid for a damn "season update" last year (which *itself* was a minimal effort / investment to release on their part), which we bought in good faith to "keep the game alive"... Then, they killed it.

It just goes to show me that no matter what Konami do, people will give them money. Konami know it now, for sure. Give us shit, and enough of us will eat it for them to make a profit. So why ever invest in this product and make a decent game ever again? What a waste of investor's money that'd be.

That's not to say that positivity about the new game isn't allowed, by the way. It's no bad thing to see some sun emerge from the seemingly infinite clouds of misery now and then. We all need hope, and I would love to be proven wrong and have a decent football game to play.

But considering the way Konami have treated us, and the crap I keep seeing on Twitter from "communities" who now exist purely to echo their PR statements and make a cut-down game sound as feature-packed as possible... Negativity is sure-as-hell allowed too.

Lovely post my friend. Sums up where we all are this year. This buildup to this release has been a total shambless!

I'm a natural optimist, I don't have any big hate for the direction Konami are going with mobile because its still in my opinion no fucking excuse not to put out a good football simulation. This is 2021! If Konami know what's good for them they better produce a top quality game and they will like they have for a long time receive my money for whatever I want to enjoy. If they thing minimalist arcade shit is good enough I'm sorry but no, people expect quality or this franchise will not succeed. what we have seen so far is not good enough!

A competent product at the end of this development for us to play on September 30th maybe a huge moment for the future of this franchise. A bad start can really hurt or kill a game despite promised later developments. The lack of footage we have seen is frightening. I remember PES 2014 and how much we had played the game 2 weeks prior to release and that game turned into a dud due to the new engine being too fresh and raft with huge, untested issues, this time we played a very broken test in July and seen a few poor made videos and 3 leaked videos! The only redeeming thing I have in this is the free to play model will make updates very smooth at least, that's it, I'm excited about the dribbling but I don't expect to play this game seriously until maybe late this year from the looks of it. There's clearly a few critical bugs they are scared to show to everyone.

The inquest to this rushed product will definitely point to something I mentioned earlier regarding a change in the game's development direction after Covid hit. there is no way this is 3 years work, 18 months since Covid makes a whole lot more sense. I'm intrigued with this. As you can sense, i really do like the codes who make PES/efootball. I do particularly like the Konami men in suits and their attitude to this game I love. How much do they really care about this franchise really, the coders clearly do but they must have an impossible job working under profit only driven people. Like i said, i don't hate the free to play model at all but your treating this franchise like a cheap mobile cash cow, this rather than maximizing your potential working on the most incredible game possible which will make you money anyway!

As for me this year PES through the last 10 years while flawed has been a lifestyle game for me. I play few games, my play periods are now seasonal so only really in winter do I really hammer a game like i did as a child. I don't even mind continuing for another 6 months with the last game. I think I may end up with a PS5 at some point so I will play FIFA and whatever new football game is available but winter will come and in my hibernation many things will be delivered to everyone to enjoy.

Despite this shambless, long term things should look good for efootball, but this disaster could destroy that dream before its even allowed to manifest in any possibility. So I hope this team will give us something good! I know, I way too optimistic!

A bad start can really hurt or kill a game despite promised later developments. The lack of footage we have seen is frightening.

I believe with all what's missing from the game (teams, tactics, gameplay elements), we are heading to a miserable start. Konami made a HUGE mistake not calling this officially a demo. They will be judged as a full game and this is nowhere near to being a full game.

Konami made eFootball presentation and from what I heard nothing was impactful, pretty close to what they presented in Japan and Hong Kong. I want to play, I do not want to waste time watching gameplay, I want to play.

PES 2017 was the last decent PES game when it comes to AI and responsiveness. They should have kept the same philosophy and just based it upon it and improved it with better graphics, modes and animations. Every PES since PES 2017 have been a regression.

As a semi-serious game it was completely dead with 18. (not even gonna say semi-sim, i'll just say "serious" because there are 100% arcade games that are probably more serious than recent footy games).

- "Magic Moments" (tm)
- a million back-heel passes per match and no fouls
- space big enough to plant some potatoes between each player on the pitch

It's then they decided to go after their new crowd, it just took a bit more time to come up with the e-football name and a bit more time for someone to openly say so in tweet. I suppose that's why he did, he assumed it was common knowledge by now. 😅

Last edited:
Too much nonsense is being talked about here

I ask again if in a few more days the game is out and you say not to criticize the game
Before he comes out

Why is there still no normal gameplay video of the game?
What they are afraid of?

For the first time AJ talks about PES/eF

I don't know how BAD is for Konami but.. now anyone talks about eF... every ad is a good ad, even a bad one.

Wouldn't it be the only way for England to win a World Cup??
I'd love to say my mates and I have led England to World Cup glory many a time. Sadly I can't remember the last time we won a co-op World Cup. There's a sweet spot with the drinking, but unfortunately we pass that point a few rounds before the final. I think a 3-2 defeat to Burkina Faso in the QFs last time out summed up how the nights usually pan out.

I think there are also gaming fans, not just football gaming fans who will be familiar with this cut throat edict of Konami's over the last 5 years.

They are no longer a gaming company who appreciate the support and passion of it's fans for it's iconic franchises and wants to reward them in due part with great sequels. They are a ruthless, money collecting machine now and that is all. It is headed by suits who couldn't give a shit about gamers and probably laugh at us and think we're idiots while they profit off of us for being gullible, naïve and blinded to continue to line their pockets with easy earned cash.

Look at MGSV launching unfinished and recycling the first of the game for it's 2nd half.. LOL

Look at the way they massacred MGS and launched a cheaply made online MTX zombie spinoff called Survive with recycled assets from MGSV... LOL

Look at the way they cancelled the Highley anticipated Silent Hills because it wasn't considered to be lucrative in today's gaming market... LOL

Look at the way they got MG fans excited and mislead them with the Fox Engine remade assets of the greatest MGS game ever, MGS3 Snake Eater, Only for it to all be for a fucking slot machine... LOL

Then of course you have the terminally ill Master League and the relentless promotion of it's myClub and slight variations of an existing player with slightly different stats that mean fuck all in the exploitative online environment and it's all just nothing but shallow, shameless self promotion in regards to monetising anything they deem profitable quickly rather than leaving behind a legacy of being great creators of video games and art.

You can have either money or integrity but you damn sure can't have both, and we know what Konami chooses 7 days a week.

Again, as I'm not a massive gamer (I reckon I've owned about 10 non-football games in the last 20 years) I don't know much about Konami's previous, so read up about it after this post. Holy. Fucking. Fuck. The MGS pachinko machine the 'highlight'. Redefining selling out.

Back
Top Bottom