eFootball (All Platforms)

View attachment 112637
bruh
Ignored for years but for the past 3 years if not publicly, then privately they were working on this efootball completely just to cater to mobile players
Gosu Lanre, i was thinking sounds like Gosh you Liar! :)) and him taking the lord's name in vain. Not even divine intervention could sort this out.

One thing though, that his bang on the money & that is crossplay. Oh! i'll wager there will be plenty of "cross" play.

Anyway i think i am pretty much done in here. Too much negativity is bad for the soul, Peace out brothers, see you around ("Yeah like a donut Carl") :BYE:

[...]
Anyway i think i am pretty much done in here. Too much negativity is bad for the soul, Peace out brothers, see you around ("Yeah like a donut Carl") :BYE:
W...wha... what? You will leave us?:CRY:

Only this thread my friend, till August. Let's hope by then it's a better situation than we have now. "Things can only get better" as D:Ream once sang. :))

Thank you for the comment though, it means a lot. :LOVE: :BYE:
:BEER:

Nice! I'm relieved now.

After a few days after the funeral of PES I am convinced Konami does not give a fuck about online modes and the old fashioned PES community base.
eFootball fits perfect into their Portfolio idea of mobile / F2P /microtransaction / p2w crap: little effort - maximum of profit.

I hardly believe in any kind of licenced leagues, competitions, especially for offline gaming etc.
There will be a few selected and licenced popular teams for playing online ranking modes.

From my point of view releasing even a f2p soccer game with that limited amount of teams will be boring after a short period of time...

I was just watchin this again:

And now, for the first time, I notice it doesn't say PES 2022 anywhere in the short teaser.
It only says PES in the title, but not in the video.
So maybe there weren't any drastic last minute decisions afterall and this was the plan all along.

The "Taking PES to a whole new level" slogan is nowhere to be seen in the actual teaser. Only in the thumbnail/static image.

Did anybody read the updated replies from the OP on Reddit? Angle is that Konami genuinely thought everyone would be in a state of super exciting times over the game becoming F2P and cross-platform. They were shocked at the backlash, and shocked at the terrible reveal video last week. I could potentially see both of those things being true - misreading expectations/wants, and farming out the promo to a third party. Obviously you'd expect project leads to vet that video before release but this is Konami we're talking about here.

Did anybody read the updated replies from the OP on Reddit? Angle is that Konami genuinely thought everyone would be in a state of super exciting times over the game becoming F2P and cross-platform. They were shocked at the backlash, and shocked at the terrible reveal video last week. I could potentially see both of those things being true - misreading expectations/wants, and farming out the promo to a third party. Obviously you'd expect project leads to vet that video before release but this is Konami we're talking about here.

Link?

What a nice followup list ... and guess what, "PC is still moddable" ... as a bird? :P And getting patched to nextgen before UE5 becomes a thing (mentioned later in comments)? Weeee ...

Now, if this guy is just a lying insider-plonker, i think we should join forces with Konami and help them fire his lying ass :P

Last edited:
The funny thing is - Iniesta and Pique are also quite old - even if you use Barca it would make far more sense to have the likes of Pedri or Fati. I know Iniesta is specific for the Japanese market etc. But these aren't the guys to excite gamers in 2021.
Good point. But it just hammers home how out of touch with the modern world Konami are.

Everything about eFootball stinks. The gameplay, the marketing, the content, or rather the lack of it, the presentation, even the colour schemes look like something from 1988.

As a serious gaming publisher, Konami are done.

What a nice followup list ... and guess what, "PC is still moddable" ... as a bird? :P And getting patched to nextgen before UE5 becomes a thing (mentioned later in comments)? Weeee ...

Now, if this guy is just a lying insider-plonker, i think we should join forces with Konami and help them fire his lying ass :P

Thanks.

For someone who works at Konami he sure has a lot of free time to be on Reddit.

I just saw the presentation on a "Monsieur Quinton" presentation where you see the gameplan, it's far better and there's some new stats.
But it was in french, now Ball winning is separated, and there's another stats which makes me think of Workrate.
"Tacles > Tackling" then
"Engagement Défensif > Defenvise Workrate" (i don't know how to traduce "Engagement" but it's not like Def. Awareness. It's more related to the contribution without the ball.

Now, the skills who were on 8 or 3 (injury) got instead a word to describe it:
I don't know the range but about Form i saw one special, the others was like weak/strong etc. >
"Unbreakable" (not sure at all about the word in english, in french it's "Inébranlable"

Then there's some new skills like Sliding tackles, and many others we all wanted which were missing.

Here's the vid, but it seems that at least, that system is reworked. But one thing : i didn't saw CPU playing style (please, no joke "there's no CPU it's normal". There will be a vs CPU so...

Sure Adam

tenor.gif

Edit from my previous post : CPU playing style is still there, but after Stats, Others (Injury etc.), Skills, CPU Playing style is always there on the last scroll.

Back
Top Bottom