eFootball (All Platforms)

Would you guys believe me if I told you I bought a PS5 YESTERDAY thinking PES 2022 was going to be the real deal?.

Not even kidding.
That one's on you😂. Jokes aside, fifa 22 next-gen with sliders should be decent I guess.

We all kinda sensed it was coming a month ago. The rest were just in denial or naive.

Football game needs an outsorced group of people that have love for the real game being funded by a big Company and having 100% FREEDOM to design the game according to their version. Something like codemasters for F1 but better. Its doesnt need to be a big team because Konami/KCET isnt one either.
no one will as long as ea have exclusive rights to most of what people want to see in the game, it would be so hard to do what konami did all those years ago and be successful especially in todays game climate of microtransactions and online play, and that is without the difficulty of making the ai from scratch

Guys joke aside, I didn't know how to react... I'm kind of .. .depressed ... damn it... I was expecting all this ... and again .. it hurts .. it's like I lost a close friend .... PES was my only hobby, maybe for the last 10-15 years after I stopped playing football actively and before that, I play it since ISS DELUX ... now I feel ... empty and sad. I know there is still some hope that things will work out, but from what I see, everything looks terribly bad.

Last edited:
I ordered one Yesterday, so i can say i buy it the same day bro... Will receive it tomorrow.
I know first game on next-gen machine aren't really "next-gen" but there's limits. Fifa 22?
Not even want to push one button on what i saw (not only NeymarSonic, same for others vids too it's still the same as Frosbite versions)

Well, i'm thinking to invest on one Esport game, but with a Career mode at least... Esport Boxing Club. And all From Software games, starting by the Demon's Souls remake (the only From Software game i never played)

Guys joke aside, I didn't know how to react .. I'm kind of .. .depressed ... damn it .. I was expecting all this ... and again .. it hurts .. it's like I lost a close friend .... PES was my only hobby, maybe would 10 or more years after I stopped playing football actively and before that i play it since ISS DELUX ... now I feel ... empty and sad. I know there is still some hope that things will work out, but from what I see, everything looks terribly bad.
Pes might be gone but Shrek will always be with us.:D

After all I understand konami from a financial point of view if they have like 3 millions offline users and 100 millions phone users its impossible do not focus to phone games and they said long time ago they would focus on mobile games cause it was the future, but this suppose killing the saga itself and football lovers who wanted a real football game

I'm extremely disappointed with what I've seen and heard today. I only play Pes/Efootball for master league, friendlies and the odd custom tournament.
From what I understand the game is free on launch but it main focus is my club. which I don't touch. Can't stand pay to play mechanics.
is master league going to be added as paid DLC? If so how much? The most I would pay for it is £10 because its all I do and all I will touch. Will there be any master league improvements? The youth system sucks and I hate the bring back retired players as kids system. They will need to fully revamp the mode before I consider it and I will need a full review first. I dont like this at all

I wonder if this becomes a situation where they don't include some semblance of career mode until people literally cry for it like with GT Sport

You know what makes me so angry? That they're right!
This is the audience they're catering to nowadays and this move makes 100% sense in the current scheme of things:

EDofqdr.png

They're calling us "old" and telling us to "go play PES 2006".
PES 2006 DOESN'T EVEN F*C!ING EXIST!!! IT NEVER HAS, IT NEVER WILL!!!
But he doesn't know that because he was obviously too young in 2005 to remember that the game was called WE9/PES5. Still he has a point: that's what the new generation of gamers want, that's why they're delivering.

(taken from their Instagram if you're wondering).

Football game needs an outsorced group of people that have love for the real game being funded by a big Company and having 100% FREEDOM to design the game according to their vision. Something like codemasters for F1 but better. Its doesnt need to be a big team because Konami/KCET isnt one either.
We need team to raise money on kickstarter........

"impossible to please everyone"
When people begin with negative expectations you can be sure that sh*t is coming.
It's like "we know we did something you won't like so let's just say this in advance to make it seem ok bc «we can't please everyone...»".
Geez...

Well, here we are, at the end of what was a roller coaster of a game. A game which brought so many people together and created so many wonderful communities such as this one. If it wasn't for Evo Web, PES would have been buried and forgotten a long time ago, but this community endured so much throughout the years, but I believe this "new" vision for the game is no longer for us, we are the old kettle that is no longer needed nor wanted.

The corporate veil has been unleashed onto our beloved game and I think there is no saving it anymore, The King is truly dead.

Been a PES player since it was ISS Pro.
Sickening news today. The one game i buy every year and look forward to, even though new gen has had problems.
Who wants to play a Football game on Mobile anyway ! They are gash . I remeber trying Pes on PSP , just awful how can you even see much of the pitch at one time.
So i have stuck with PES20 to play ML mostly as i didnt want to buy PES 2021 as it was going to be just an update.
The question is now with todays anouncement about eFootball 2022 should i buy PES21. Is the gameplay any better than 20 , is ML less scripted or frustrating?
I may have to keep my PS3 now and play pes13 , or play shock Horror Fifa17 for a bit of football fix.

The following screenshot is from the official "season update" announcement Konami made a year ago:

E602g9QWEAQ6hBo

"We recognise that many of you are enthusiastic for new myClub and Master League content,
and we are also excited to share that large updates are in the works for both of these modes."

It's so hard not to be angry when you read that.

It 100% feels like the trailer was made, Covid happened, plans were ditched, and here we are.
i've read that about 50 times in the last 5 minutes and I don't even have it in me to laugh

how it started ^^

how it's going:
1626895628794.png

Back
Top Bottom