EA SPORTS FC 24

Surprised EA haven't made an annoucmemt regarding the date of the Euro DLC. At least unlike the the last 2022 & 2023 WC DLC's, we'll have the German stadiums already in the game but the big doubt will be Munich unless they've struck a deal for the tournament, but given the aforementioned lack of effort with the last 2, I doubt they'd even comfier it worthwhile knowing that most people just wanna jump on FUT & spend coin.

Surprised EA haven't made an annoucmemt regarding the date of the Euro DLC. At least unlike the the last 2022 & 2023 WC DLC's, we'll have the German stadiums already in the game but the big doubt will be Munich unless they've struck a deal for the tournament, but given the aforementioned lack of effort with the last 2, I doubt they'd even comfier it worthwhile knowing that most people just wanna jump on FUT & spend coin.
The national teams and stadiums have already been added to the database in the last update. There will be a few additional European teams available that didn't qualify, but the Allianz Arena seems to be missing unfortunately.

I'll only believe this 2K and FIFA story when Take Two speaks officially, but it has some aspects that draw attention. 2K has 105 former EA developers, and many of them worked on the FIFA/FC team.

I'll only believe this 2K and FIFA story when Take Two speaks officially, but it has some aspects that draw attention. 2K has 105 former EA developers, and many of them worked on the FIFA/FC team.
Didnt Infantino or whoever is FIFA president spoke about Fifa game recently (again).

If there is such project, it would probably be released in two years as officiall game for next World cup.

There's no 2K+FIFA story. 2K is in preliminary discussions with EPL for an exclusive Premier League/FA game.

But why would you need league and teams licences ... you dont need them for online and FUT idiots - you just need player licences. Online people dont care about Premier league or Juventus stadium etc.

They play with teams of half-women, half-man, pink field lines, crazy team names, badges, colors (soon probably stadiums on moon with spider-man as goalkeeper) etc etc ... but they spend thousands of dollars.

You only need licences for offline community.

Exactly. They would only need the national teams as official teams and then and second FUT Mode with only real players and user generated teams. This will be possible with the licences I guess.

Exactly. They would only need the national teams as official teams and then and second FUT Mode with only real players and user generated teams. This will be possible with the licences I guess.
Only question would be can they have player licences seperate from teams and leagues.

Football licencing is such-a-mess.

There's no 2K+FIFA story. 2K is in preliminary discussions with EPL for an exclusive Premier League/FA game.
This clearly isn’t true as the EPL is long term EA exclusive. But I do fear a future of league specific games. Shudder.

This clearly isn’t true as the EPL is long term EA exclusive. But I do fear a future of league specific games. Shudder.
The deal with EA doesn't stop EPL negotiating fully licenced videogames with other companies. The game will also be fully licenced with EFL and FA in it.
League specific football games is the way forward if any of you want better player details and team specific tactics rather than the generic crap we're getting now.
P. S. Almost a year before Top Spin was announced I posted here that 2K had already the devs working on it and again some were doubting it. Don't forget that some of us might have specific sources and not exclusively inside 2K.

Last edited:
The deal with EA doesn't stop EPL negotiating fully licenced videogames with other companies. The game will also be fully licenced with EFL and FA in it.
League specific football games is the way forward if any of you want better player details and team specific tactics rather than the generic crap we're getting now.
P. S. Almost a year before Top Spin was announced I posted here that 2K had already the devs working on it and again some were doubting it. Don't forget that some of us might have specific sources and not exclusively inside 2K.

EPL is EA exclusive and no other game can have it. Do you think EA pay so much for exclusivity for nothing? It's been well known for years, that is why Konami never had or doesn't have EPL.

EPL is EA exclusive and no other game can have it. I don't know where you get your information but it's very wrong. Do you think EA pay so much for exclusivity for nothing? It's been well known for years, that is why Konami never had or doesn't have EPL. Why are you just making things up? It doesn't serve anyone to just lie. When a FIFA 2K game eventually comes out without a licensed EPL, will you be back here to say you were wrong or just make up something else to cover for it?
EPL is an entity that can legally negotiate any exclusivity. EA can't do anything if this entity decides to "lease" the product to someone else also. It's up to you to take into account my information or not as you do with these FUT "Content creators" that are ruining sports videogaming alongside EA.
I was getting similar responses as yours when I said 2K was already working on a Top Spin revival.

EPL is an entity that can legally negotiate any exclusivity. EA can't do anything if this entity decides to "lease" the product to someone else also. It's up to you to take into account my information or not as you do with these FUT "Content creators" that are ruining sports videogaming alongside EA.
I was getting similar responses as yours when I said 2K was already working on a Top Spin revival.

I just find it hard to believe that 2K is working on a EPL game. Exclusive licensing aside, the going rumor is a FIFA game for the World Cup 2026. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

I just find it hard to believe that 2K is working on a EPL game. Exclusive licensing aside, the going rumor is a FIFA game for the World Cup 2026. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.
I didn't say they're working on a EPL game. What I know for sure though is they're not interested in releasing a generic football game. Any release, if they do, will be a specific league or event one (Euro, World Cup). So a game like EA's is out of the question right now.

I didn't say they're working on a EPL game. What I know for sure though is they're not interested in releasing a generic football game. Any release, if they do, will be a specific league or event one (Euro, World Cup). So a game like EA's is out of the question right now.

The Twitter “news” should be taken with a pinch of salt then? I know FUTZone lies all the time but people still believe him.

So who do you think will partner with FIFA? Or is Infantino just being Infantino & talking nonsense again.

To bring it back to topic, I played Fifa 23 recently, and noticed their World Class level is more difficult than on FC 24. I guess they made the levels easier, or the gap between levels is bigger

The Twitter “news” should be taken with a pinch of salt then? I know FUTZone lies all the time but people still believe him.

So who do you think will partner with FIFA? Or is Infantino just being Infantino & talking nonsense again.
When someone like FUTZone posts something like "FIFA 2K is official" they need to back up this claim by listing their sources. They're not like me just posting in a forum. I give away here some hints from time to time and that's it. There are more like me who have a lot of friends working in the industry. If I had a YouTube channel and said 2K is in preliminary discussions with EPL and FA I would have to support the claim with evidence.
Someone might say I'm doing the same in social media but imo it's different.
Infantino is a salesman. He's after the money. In his last interview called the FIFA videogames football simulations. Idk if anyone can take seriously that guy.
In the end we all want a decent offline football game. 2K can do it but it won't be strictly offline. There's another company which is interested and they're rushing to get their new sports game out of Early Access. (There you are, you got another hint) 🤫

Must be going mad. Been playing it with some sliders from YouTube.. Actually enjoying it even seen a few players sent off in the last few games. Been playing pes since late 90s so feels strange saying it but enjoying it atm.

I just played with the euro patch. The CPU AI is so stupid infront of the goal - its baffling. They dont cross the ball and always try to pass the ball inside for an easy tap in. If you know this you have no problems defending at all.

I've edited some squads so they're up to date however - when int he euro 2024 mode they still have the default squad for some reason. Any noticed this?

I just played with the euro patch. The CPU AI is so stupid infront of the goal - its baffling. They dont cross the ball and always try to pass the ball inside for an easy tap in. If you know this you have no problems defending at all.
I have made 2 games with the last DLC.
The CPU made very nice crosses. It's not vanilla of course, I have apply my own sliders

Portugal Vs France

Italy Vs Ukraine

EA24FC is the first FIFA game since 2008 to not have full manual controls.

Since EA24FC launched in September, 'Manual' 'Lob Through Balls' has not existed in online modes. Instead, 'Lob Through Balls' are bugged to always be 'Semi-Assisted' instead, and this cannot be changed.

If you care to, please leave a comment in this Bug Report thread to get EA''s attention and hopefully get this fixed. Thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...iten-as-Assisted-due-to/td-p/13038287/page/11

Back
Top Bottom