EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

Thanks @Paul-v ,I can enjoy the tool..is 100% workin now. I finally spot what was my issue who crash tool when finished loading mods..i have solved deleting steam and eaapp cache.
Continue push into this very stable tool!! Thanks

Hey guys, my first MOD made using the FMT tool, I'm still learning and I made a simple mod that extends the editing/creation of players. If you download it and find any bugs, please let me know, thank you!
(I don't know if this is the correct area to send)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6kqfeutiu1x4gzy/UNLOCKED_ALL_PLAYER_EDITOR.fbmod/file
Thanks for the mod, when i edited a players appearance (youth academy player hair and beard etc) their stats turned into a really low OVR

Thanks for the mod, when i edited a players appearance (youth academy player hair and beard etc) their stats turned into a really low OVR
Thanks for the report, but I didn't understand it very well, I'm from Brazil and the translator isn't very good. I'll try to understand better, when you try to edit a player who came from the base does this error occur?

I'm not able to import a mesh, it doesn't give any errors, it doesn't report anything, the specific mesh is "underarms_0_0_0_mesh". Does anyone know how to solve it?

Ah there you go. Everyone will be happily paying for that and i can go back in my little corner with FMT :COOL:
I can only say all my imported mods are working well with FMT. So you do a great Job with FMT. As I am not a creator for meshes related mods which seems FET to be needed I will still run FMT. I make no secret of the fact I will also try FET. Can´t speak for the rest of the People. But to have options to choose from was never a bad thing.

First year using this tool as I said,and im feeling very comfortable. At beginning i was full of question and full of hurry and many errors,not launch,crash..but were all my mistakes or things i didnt know..cause I m starter user,step by step im feeling good. This year "meshgate" could be tricky. Fet is an another tool good as fmt..i used and i felt good too. So the truth is you are both genius,same but different way..i admire you,and this situation can take up your best on improve and discover new skills in tools. @Paul-v continue push hard reachin high. 🔥🤜🏽

I'm trying to mod the squad file with RBDM in aim to set the grass color to the darkest tone. However, despite I'm able to change the number of the pitchcolor table of any team to 7 and save the file, the changes doesn't have any effect in the game. I've tried loading the squad file manually in-game but it doesn't work.
Any idea about what I could be doing wrong?

Hi guys, I have updated FMT with the following changes.
  • SDK Updates for FC24, NFSU & Madden24
  • Added Browser Context Menu (Right Click) Items for Revert, Export, Import, Export Folder & Import Folder. These now only appear when they should. (i.e. a folder will have the folder options and a file will have the file options)
  • Improved bindings on files imported via the browser, so the browser will auto update to display a file has been changed
  • Added support to export textures as PNG, DDS or BIN (Binary with no header)
  • Allow FC24 Profile to import Meshes. However, it is very likely to be corrupted, tests showed issues with bone weightings, use at your own risk. It is also a known bug that the Mesh Viewer in FMT doesn't update after the file has been imported.
  • Fix EA Desktop closing down to apply -dataPath ModData when it wasn't needed
  • Fix Mod Launcher deleting dxgi.dll from game. Specially made for those who use Reshade with Live Editor
  • Added PS4 Game support (Read Only)
  • PS4 Texture support (Work in Progress)
I am well aware many of you are waiting for FIFA Editor Tool. I am doing my best to get this tool as stable as I can and as feature rich as I can. Thanks for all the reports and testing it out.

Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/FMT-24.0.8685.36478

• Added Browser Context Menu (Right Click) Items for Revert, Export, Import, Export Folder & Import Folder. These now only appear when they should. (i.e. a folder will have the folder options and a file will have the file options)
  • Improved bindings on files imported via the browser, so the browser will auto update to display a file has been changed
  • Allow FC24 Profile to import Meshes. However, it is very likely to be corrupted, tests showed issues with bone weightings, use at your own risk. It is also a known bug that the Mesh Viewer in FMT doesn't update after the file has been imported.
  • Fix Mod Launcher deleting dxgi.dll from game. Specially made for those who use Reshade with Live Editor
I am well aware many of you are waiting for FIFA Editor Tool. I am doing my best to get this tool as stable as I can and as feature rich as I can. Thanks for all the reports and testing it out.

Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/FMT-24.0.8685.36478
Awesome thank you so much!

Link:
Hay Paul I'm going OT for a moment (just a few lines) to ask you: can FMT never be used to mod the 2K basketball game?

Anyone can get live editor to work?
The game does not launch, nothing happens but in the command prompt it is running.

Link:
Can you support FC24 PS4?

What do I need to do if I wanted to rotate between playing online & offline, is it as simple as disabling the gameplay mod and launching as usual or do I need to uninstall the tool entirely to play online?

What do I need to do if I wanted to rotate between playing online & offline, is it as simple as disabling the gameplay mod and launching as usual or do I need to uninstall the tool entirely to play online?
Just remove the -dataPath ModData and don't use Live Editor when playing online

Back
Top Bottom