EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

Co-op and Tactical Camera Zoom Mod
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ncxu9jar0bwxkex/JustinTense_Cam_Mod_%282023-10-01%29.fbmod/file

I just whipped up a quick mod that lets me zoom out the camera more then the default settings on the Co-op or Tactical Camera. Just select either camera in game and adjust the zoom levels like you normally would and you'll notice it zooms out more then the default. If you zoom to far out you'll get a block of colour where the stadium isn't rendered.

Some in game screenshots from my Ultrawide (3440x1440)
View attachment 238658
View attachment 238659View attachment 238660View attachment 238661
Hello! What parameters are you change ? Because for me doesnt work your mod

Last edited:
I am only going to say this once. I don't want drama but this has annoyed me recently. This is not directed directly at you @cYNIC01 but the community in general.

I dont know why so many people are thinking so badly about FMT. The FET discord is hilarious with some of the comments. "Its shit", "Its slow", "It breaks the game", "Its installs a virus", "it had sex with my mother and murdered my dog", toxic, toxic, toxic, bla bla. I mean c'mon guys. If you don't trust me for whatever reason (I have my thoughts why), then just don't use it and wait for FIFA Editor Tool.
My squirrel fell from a bridge because i used FMT, i don't understand how you don't feel any remorse.

On a serious note, the thing i really liked more in editor tool was that i could just launch fifa with the -datapath command and go straight to the game, while in FMT i have to open it and let it do it's thing everytime (builds cache for like 5 minutes), anywho, doesn't bother that much and im very grateful for FMT

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note, the thing i really liked more in editor tool was that i could just launch fifa with the -datapath command and go straight to the game
FMT does (should do) this for you (but not for Steam, yet)

while in FMT i have to open it and let it do it's thing everytime (builds cache for like 5 minutes)
if its doing this every time, something is going wrong! cache building is a first time thing. it would recreate it if there is a change in game version or you are using a new version of FMT.

My squirrel fell from a bridge because i used FMT, i don't understand how you don't feel any remorse.
:CRY:awww poor squirrel

FMT does (should do) this for you (but not for Steam, yet)

if its doing this every time, something is going wrong! cache building is a first time thing. it would recreate it if there is a change in game version or you are using a new version of FMT.

:CRY:awww poor squirrel
I use EA APP, with the launch command, and live editor, if i dont launch the game through FMT it will not apply the mods (just tried) but yeah it's building the cache every single time and i don't know why! Should i place the fmt files inside the fifa folder or something? it's confusing, the ModData is there..

Im using latest FMT ofcourse

i dont know if it works for me, camera mods dont work for me so i this also the Gameplay doesnt work.
I am using FMT for Fifa23 last year and it worked without problems.

FMT also doesnt show something that it adds the parameter (EA App)
sometimes it closes EA App and launches it again but then doesnt open the game by itself.
When i put the parameter in its running but as i said, no camera mod works for me and if the Gameplay Mod works i dont know.
Earlier thete was a different splash screen to show its working

i dont know if it works for me, camera mods dont work for me so i this also the Gameplay doesnt work.
I am using FMT for Fifa23 last year and it worked without problems.

FMT also doesnt show something that it adds the parameter (EA App)
sometimes it closes EA App and launches it again but then doesnt open the game by itself.
When i put the parameter in its running but as i said, no camera mod works for me and if the Gameplay Mod works i dont know.
Earlier thete was a different splash screen to show its working

paul gameplay mod has a splash custom initial screen. Did you run the tool as administrator?

Can you give me any advice or youtub channel on how to edit like this?
The best advice I can give you is just use search function a.e. with Google. There a more than enough Tutorials around for FIFA game modding. Or start to explore Paul´s FMT. Open it and type in texture Section "kits" as example. Or search even for "juventus" or your Favourite Team name. Than you get an idea.
Mods like kits or other textures you can also try searching via Google.

I updated my Camera Zoom mod after the latest update. Most cameras can be zoomed now not just the tactical/co-op as per my first version.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5smvr57pn8bsvk4/JustinTense_Cam_Mod_%282023-10-05%29.fbmod/file
6/10/23 Update - accidently linked to the project file instead of the mod file, link now updated

A few people seem to have troubles with camera mods so I'll try to give some tips. Please note I've only really started modding so I'm figuring things out as I go as well.

* I run FMT as admin
* I have Pauls gameplay file in my mod list. a) because it's a great mod, b) because it changes the splash screen (has a V before the FIFA logo) so I know mods are loading on boot up
* I have FIFA/FMT and my mod folders listed as exceptions on my antivirus.
* I still manually added -dataPath ModData to EA FC 24's game properties in the EA App
* If you zoom out to far and your graphics card can't handle it it might seem stuttery, this is normal. I run a 4090/i7-3700k/64gb ddr5 so I can brute force my way to smooth gameplay but rendering more of the pitch with a zoomed out cam can cause microstutters.

Here's an in game pic from the new update showing it still does work correctly;
Camera Mod Updated.PNG

Here's the parameter I'm changing in FMT if you want to tinker for yourself, I'll still update this mod as a I go and update when I can but I'm away for work a lot so might not get to it straight away if any new EA update breaks it;
Camera Settings Changed 1.png
Camera Settings Changed 2.png

Lastly a massive thanks to Paul for all his hard work for this tool, his mods and everything he does for this community. Needless to say if guys like him didn't do what they do and the only option was to play this game Vanilla, I would have stopped playing a long time ago!

Last edited:
Mods are working now but everytime i launch FMT it rebuilds the whole cache, i reinstalled fifa, fmt, the mods, everything, but it always does that when i open the app, no idea why

Mods are working now but everytime i launch FMT it rebuilds the whole cache, i reinstalled fifa, fmt, the mods, everything, but it always does that when i open the app, no idea why
Same for me..sure in future it will be fixed..btw I solved for now..i started enjoy that 10 mins of relax..makin a coffe.. taking a smoke break..download music..make order on desktop.. etc..etc.. and it works!! 10 mins are now so little in front of stress modding lol

I'll look into it guys. As you aren't the first to report it

Edit:

• I tried the latest published version. No cache issues for me. I wonder what the problem is for you guys? Admin? Files not being found or saved correctly? I'm going to need some info. But I need to ask the right questions. :THINK:
  • I've always planned on rewritting the entire cache process. It takes so much RAM to run. It's just so embedded into the entire system, its going to be an overhaul.

Last edited:
I'll look into it guys. As you aren't the first to report it

Edit:

• I tried the latest published version. No cache issues for me. I wonder what the problem is for you guys? Admin? Files not being found or saved correctly? I'm going to need some info. But I need to ask the right questions. :THINK:
  • I've always planned on rewritting the entire cache process. It takes so much RAM to run. It's just so embedded into the entire system, its going to be an overhaul.
Could be an issue with Admin rights on the EA FC 24 folder? As even if you change the folder from Written-Only on the folder Properties it will revert it by itself, i would take a guess the ea fc folder is very admin permission protected which forces fmt to remake the cache?

Also if on FMT you could make us chose a default game to jump right into that would be nice.. Like open FMT and it opens ea fc 24 mod loader and you could have an option to change to the editor tool or the third one.

Last edited:
I updated my Camera Zoom mod after the latest update. Most cameras can be zoomed now not just the tactical/co-op as per my first version.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5smvr57pn8bsvk4/JustinTense_Cam_Mod_%282023-10-05%29.fbmod/file
6/10/23 Update - accidently linked to the project file instead of the mod file, link now updated

A few people seem to have troubles with camera mods so I'll try to give some tips. Please note I've only really started modding so I'm figuring things out as I go as well.

* I run FMT as admin
* I have Pauls gameplay file in my mod list. a) because it's a great mod, b) because it changes the splash screen (has a V before the FIFA logo) so I know mods are loading on boot up
* I still manually added -dataPath ModData to EA FC 24's game properties in the EA App
* If you zoom out to far and your graphics card can't handle it it might seem stuttery, this is normal. I run a 4090/i7-3700k/64gb ddr5 so I can brute force my way to smooth gameplay but rendering more of the pitch with a zoomed out cam can cause microstutters.

View attachment 239418

Here's the parameter I'm changing in FMT if you want to tinker for yourself, I'll still update this mod as a I go and update when I can but I'm away for work a lot so might not get to it straight away if any new EA update breaks it;
View attachment 239419
View attachment 239420

Lastly a massive thanks to Paul for all his hard work for this tool, his mods and everything he does for this community. Needless to say if guys like him didn't do what they do and the only option was to play this game Vanilla, I would have stopped playing a long time ago!
For me its not working

* I run FMT as admin

View attachment 239418

View attachment 239419
View attachment 239420

and I try to make my own mods and nothing...

Okay so i moved FMT to the documents folder and went to firewall permissions and gave both permissions to FMT, the program wasn't there, and now it does not rebuild the whole cache

any one encountered this error when finished loading mods and ready lauch game ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (3566).png
    Screenshot (3566).png
    115.5 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom