EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

No one has found the value to modify to prevent opposing spectators from stopping whistling constantly during away matches, thank you.

Is it normal that last version of fmt export meshes with wrong structure? Thanks and push into this tool ,really a genius!

heya mate, the patreon post is unavailable for me so i thought id just ask here. is this for the broadcast cam? and what are the parameters, do i leave em at default? thank you in advance btw
Specific questions about the mod you should ask the creator here directly, Mate! Why is the Patreon Post not available for you. As I downloaded the mod a few days back it starts directly to download them.

Hi, anyone knows the path to mod grass color? I've been able to find the textures and some appearence parameters like density or brightness but nothing related with tint or color. Any help?

Seems @Paul-v is on a good way. And other participants are trying their best too. But there are many things to do it seems for every side to make the game "completly moddable!
Oh btw, Paul´s tool seems on a good way. I see now my mod edits in game, Legacy part work: CHECK! Texture parts work: CHECK!
Juventus kits successfully modded
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Attachments

• FC24_2023.10.04-22.37.png
    FC24_2023.10.04-22.37.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 84
  • FC24_2023.10.04-22.37_1.png
    FC24_2023.10.04-22.37_1.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 79
  • FC24_2023.10.04-22.37_2.png
    FC24_2023.10.04-22.37_2.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 85
  • FC24_2023.10.04-22.41.png
    FC24_2023.10.04-22.41.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 79
  • FC24_2023.10.04-22.42.png
    FC24_2023.10.04-22.42.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 78
  • unknown_2023.10.04-23.09.png
    unknown_2023.10.04-23.09.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
Specific questions about the mod you should ask the creator here directly, Mate! Why is the Patreon Post not available for you. As I downloaded the mod a few days back it starts directly to download them.
My bad! thanks for replying though, my -mod DataPath had a typo HAHA it works now

@Paul-v heya mate, i noticed that the FMT creates like copies of smth each time you launch the game? i actually had to stop with the mods cause i noticed that everytime i launched i would lose a gig of storage space. I looked at the mod data in the FC24 game location and at the end of the night i had like 40gb in that folder for the cam mod that was like 38.5kb. Is it smth wrong ive done on my end? thought id just ask

Seems @Paul-v is on a good way. And other participants are trying their best too. But there are many things to do it seems for every side to make the game "completly moddable!
Oh btw, Paul´s tool seems on a good way. I see now my mod edits in game, Legacy part work: CHECK! Texture parts work: CHECK!
Juventus kits successfully modded
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Can you give me any advice or youtub channel on how to edit like this?

@Paul-v heya mate, i noticed that the FMT creates like copies of smth each time you launch the game? i actually had to stop with the mods cause i noticed that everytime i launched i would lose a gig of storage space. I looked at the mod data in the FC24 game location and at the end of the night i had like 40gb in that folder for the cam mod that was like 38.5kb. Is it smth wrong ive done on my end? thought id just ask
Are you not confusing the fact EA released patches recently and it would copy that 1gb patch to moddata? Otherwise, no idea. Wait for FET then? As thats what everyone trusts?

I am only going to say this once. I don't want drama but this has annoyed me recently. This is not directed directly at you @cYNIC01 but the community in general.

I dont know why so many people are thinking so badly about FMT. The FET discord is hilarious with some of the comments. "Its shit", "Its slow", "It breaks the game", "Its installs a virus", "it had sex with my mother and murdered my dog", toxic, toxic, toxic, bla bla. I mean c'mon guys. If you don't trust me for whatever reason (I have my thoughts why), then just don't use it and wait for FIFA Editor Tool.

Paul you doin great all you do,you give us possibility to mod when game was released so big up to you.personally im using fmt for first time and I found is a good tool at his early updates,so the way is really well made man! Give up on certamente discord commenti or oyher..the tool is here,is workin with some things to fix but is workin..who want to use can use who no want just dont use. Thanks paul continue push into!

I am only going to say this once. I don't want drama but this has annoyed me recently. This is not directed directly at you @cYNIC01 but the community in general.

I dont know why so many people are thinking so badly about FMT. The FET discord is hilarious with some of the comments. "Its shit", "Its slow", "It breaks the game", "Its installs a virus", "it had sex with my mother and murdered my dog", toxic, toxic, toxic, bla bla. I mean c'mon guys. If you don't trust me for whatever reason (I have my thoughts why), then just don't use it and wait for FIFA Editor Tool.
It's because you're a Jack! ;):D

But its true though, ever since I started using FMT I had someone hit my car in the parking lot. You need to fix this. It never happened with FET.

I can certainly vouch for @Paul-v FMT. I used his editor extensively last year and it never let me down. It allowed me to mod aspects of gameplay that FET tool would cause crashes on repeatedly.
Yep. Same here but only using it to start the modded game.
when I had minor problems, the fault was on my side. Got help from the community, worked!!

Great tool, thanks a lot Paul! 💪

Last edited:
But its true though, ever since I started using FMT I had someone hit my car in the parking lot. You need to fix this. It never happened with FET.
He's right.
The day I started using FMT my car got out of control all by itself and decided to run into another car that was parked in a lot...

Oh wait.

ah i didnt mean to rub you wrongly there mate. Wasnt meant as an insult or said with malicious intent, thought it may have been a bug or something i'd done wrong during the installation. Apologies for the misunderstanding

Back
Top Bottom