EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

Good morning folks.

Thanks for all your reports on here and GitHub. I have updated FMT this morning which should help a lot of you.
  • Fix #67 Some imported Kit textures would not show in game. This is caused by EA/DICE system to store the same file in two or more places. For FMT its a cache / compiler error.
  • Fix #69 ^^ as above ^^
  • Fix #72 User's Anti Virus is deleting the SDK DLLs. I cannot stop this but I have provided a user friendly error to notify the user.
  • Fix #71 User's language settings causing many labels to be blank
  • Fix #74 Asset Entry Viewer would cause the Editor to freeze after an entry was opened more than once
Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/FMT-24.0.8673.13205
Hey Paul , i've tried the tool , it hasnt fixed anything in legacy import, it still doesnt important even tho i tried everything i could1696063154253.png

Hey Paul , i've tried the tool , it hasnt fixed anything in legacy import, it still doesnt important even tho i tried everything i couldView attachment 238114
All good here. The Press Start section has changed a lot though. Maybe its somewhere different? Edit: Or you are having issues with Steam/EA Desktop not using the correct parameters (-dataPath ModData).1696064852234.png

Last edited:
All good here. The Press Start section has changed a lot though. Maybe its somewhere different? Edit: Or you are having issues with Steam/EA Desktop not using the correct parameters (-dataPath ModData).View attachment 238131
I have no issue with ea app with the -datapath as i've edited the Splashscreen without issue , i just cant import any image in 'PressStart"

All good here. The Press Start section has changed a lot though. Maybe its somewhere different? Edit: Or you are having issues with Steam/EA Desktop not using the correct parameters (-dataPath ModData).View attachment 238131
What is the file in the background you have edited ? if it's not in legacy then it's normal it work , but legacy files i cant replace any texture

What is the file in the background you have edited? if it's not in legacy then it's normal it work, but legacy files i cant replace any texture
the exact same file you stated. which is the transition background texture from picking your settings to the press start screen. as i said. the press start screen has changed.
How can I install this? With FMM?
you cant. its for FMT. the only tool available for FC24 right now.

the exact same file you stated. which is the transition background texture from picking your settings to the press start screen. as i said. the press start screen has changed.

you cant. its for FMT. the only tool available for FC24 right now.
Thank you!

Hey Paul , i've tried the tool , it hasnt fixed anything in legacy import, it still doesnt important even tho i tried everything i couldView attachment 238114
@Paul-v Look on this image , i'm trying to import a new image in "st_PressStart.dds" , it worked before last 2 updates of the tool and since that it doesnt work anymore (doesn't replace the image) so i dont understand why you can edit it but us can't (i asked 2 friends to try with other files too and can't achieve it)

@Paul-v Look on this image , i'm trying to import a new image in "st_PressStart.dds" , it worked before last 2 updates of the tool and since that it doesnt work anymore (doesn't replace the image) so i dont understand why you can edit it but us can't (i asked 2 friends to try with other files too and can't achieve it)
I did look at your image. Which is how I knew what to edit to hopefully replicate the problem. So, I don't know what your problem is when I cant replicate it and it works for me and others I know who use it. Wait for FIFA Editor Tool I guess?

I did look at your image. Which is how I knew what to edit to hopefully replicate the problem. So, I don't know what your problem is when I cant replicate it and it works for me and others I know who use it. Wait for FIFA Editor Tool I guess?
I get it , it works for you, but i asked 4 peoples to try and it doesnt work for any of us so it's pretty strange. Would you mind doing a quick video when you import the file ?

Good morning folks.

Thanks for all your reports on here and GitHub. I have updated FMT this morning which should help a lot of you.
  • Fix #67 Some imported Kit textures would not show in game. This is caused by EA/DICE system to store the same file in two or more places. For FMT its a cache / compiler error.
  • Fix #69 ^^ as above ^^
  • Fix #72 User's Anti Virus is deleting the SDK DLLs. I cannot stop this but I have provided a user friendly error to notify the user.
  • Fix #71 User's language settings causing many labels to be blank
  • Fix #74 Asset Entry Viewer would cause the Editor to freeze after an entry was opened more than once
Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/FMT-24.0.8673.13205
Thanks for this update Paul, the editing is much more stable now and hasn't crashed on me!

I get it , it works for you, but i asked 4 peoples to try and it doesnt work for any of us so it's pretty strange. Would you mind doing a quick video when you import the file ?
It doesn't work for me either. If I try to insert a legacy graphic file (for example Roma crest) nothing changes.

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 28
Does anyone have the player names from the core files? I've got the player names from the update but they don't include the originals

Anyone here have extracted eafc assets like graphics ?

Nevermind it's on twitter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom