EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

My FMT isn't loading the texture mod ingame and im not sure why, i even added -dataPath ModData just incase but it wont load it.

@Paul-v are you having crashing issues when using the editor? I find the program is freezing up on me randomly depending on the EBX I click on. Last year it would always come back after a while but now it's freezing up and I have close the program.
Yes 😕

Hi guys! When I try to save the project as fbmod I get an error. I guess I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is! Thank you!

EDIT: solved!

Last edited:
@Paul-v sorry to @ you but I'm curious where we're at with sound editing these days? I've been experimenting a lot with AI voices and we're definitely at the point where we can create new, realistic sounding commentary so I'm wondering if we can extract/edit/import the commentary? :)

@Paul-v sorry to @ you but I'm curious where we're at with sound editing these days? I've been experimenting a lot with AI voices and we're definitely at the point where we can create new, realistic sounding commentary so I'm wondering if we can extract/edit/import the commentary? :)
I think FIFA Editor Tool has this ability for 23 and I know FrostyEditor has it too for other games. So its certainly possible but I haven't done it yet in FMT. Perhaps its next on my list? Happy to work with you on it :)

I think FIFA Editor Tool has this ability for 23 and I know FrostyEditor has it too for other games. So its certainly possible but I haven't done it yet in FMT. Perhaps its next on my list? Happy to work with you on it :)

Sounds good! I used AI software to "learn" Stephen Fry's voice recently as a test and depending on the source material (the accent/inflection needs to match), the results are really impressive, need a good/clear 10-20 minutes sample of whoever you're wanting to learn, obviously for Fifa it makes sense it's known commentators...

Hi guys! I can't run mods. I've tried modifying things with FMT and everything seems fine, but when I launch the game they don't apply. Am I launching the game wrong or not saving the changes in the mod correctly? Thank you!

You mean this? -dataPath FIFAModData
Yes, I have done it with it on and with it off. And I launch it from the FMT
... its not "FIFAModData" with FMT.

its ModData

Some people have issues with Steam / EADesktop just not passing the parameters. Some more than others. I've been lucky and its always worked. :CONF:

its ModData

Some people have issues with Steam / EADesktop just not passing the parameters. Some more than others. I've been lucky and its always worked. :CONF:
Ahhh!! Well that could be it! Thank you so much! And thanks for your work. It's brutal.

its ModData

Yeah I am on EA Desktop. The mods I made by myself with Editor unfortunetly are not showing in game. Damn...

Try launching from the editor guys and see if that works. It works for me like that for now...
Thanks Anth for the hint, but I did that too. I launched the game via Editor, via Live Editor and via EA APP. Unfortunetly the mods won´t show in game. I have the string set correctly in EA Desktop app related to Paul´s Tool. Do you own the game from Steam or EA App? Last year I bought FIFA 23 from Steam and had no issues. This year I use my EA Play Pro Membership and must launch via EA App. Just sad it didn´t work for me and many others while reading mods working for other People. But I don´t want to purchase the game from Steam too. So Anth, you are able to work on your gameplay mod when the game launches with mods for you?

Thanks Anth for the hint, but I did that too. I launched the game via Editor, via Live Editor and via EA APP. Unfortunetly the mods won´t show in game. I have the string set correctly in EA Desktop app related to Paul´s Tool. Do you own the game from Steam or EA App? Last year I bought FIFA 23 from Steam and had no issues. This year I use my EA Play Pro Membership and must launch via EA App. Just sad it didn´t work for me and many others while reading mods working for other People. But I don´t want to purchase the game from Steam too. So Anth, you are able to work on your gameplay mod when the game launches with mods for you?
Very strange. The same thing happened to me last year and then it suddenly started working for me later.

I usually edit via Paul’s tool as it’s much better for gameplay editing and then I launch via the fifa mod manager as that seemed to work for me last year so I might do that again later as the other tools come out.

I purchased through EA App too. Yeah I’m working on the gameplay mod through launching via the editor. Making good progress too!

Very strange. The same thing happened to me last year and then it suddenly started working for me later.

I usually edit via Paul’s tool as it’s much better for gameplay editing and then I launch via the fifa mod manager as that seemed to work for me last year so I might do that again later as the other tools come out.

I purchased through EA App too. Yeah I’m working on the gameplay mod through launching via the editor. Making good progress too!
Paul´s gameplay mod are running now in my game. That´s a very nice progress. For all other Guys who asked yourselfs how to make sure Paul´s mods are running: At game start appears Paul´s "v" Logo in front of the EA FC 24 Logo. You can check what I mean on my screenshot below. If you see this in your game Paul´s mod work. In game you see and feel the mod is working too. Some more long balls from the AI a.e. Of course many more changes. Try the mod and you will see, Guys.

Sounds excellent!

Attachments

• FC24_2023.09.30-04.56.png
    FC24_2023.09.30-04.56.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 30
Good morning folks.

Thanks for all your reports on here and GitHub. I have updated FMT this morning which should help a lot of you.
  • Fix #67 Some imported Kit textures would not show in game. This is caused by EA/DICE system to store the same file in two or more places. For FMT its a cache / compiler error.
  • Fix #69 ^^ as above ^^
  • Fix #72 User's Anti Virus is deleting the SDK DLLs. I cannot stop this but I have provided a user friendly error to notify the user.
  • Fix #71 User's language settings causing many labels to be blank
  • Fix #74 Asset Entry Viewer would cause the Editor to freeze after an entry was opened more than once
Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/FMT-24.0.8673.13205

Back
Top Bottom