EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

I have an idea of how to possibly get back the line-ups etc in game.....but it all depends if it's already in there and not being used or not. If they have it there but hidden then I'm pretty confident I can apply it. Fingers crossed that Paul can get the Legacy side working and I can give it a go...

From my very brief experience with the game one of the most urgent mods will be to remove stadium shadows, I started my pre-season tour against Sparta, I was playing in blue and white stripes of course, they were playing in light purple, top of the pitch was sunlight and easy to differentiate, bottom of the pitch was in shadow and I had no clue which were my players and which were theirs, awful!

Fingers crossed that Paul can get the Legacy side working and I can give it a go...
I have it working but need to do some vigorous testing. Might just leave it to you guys to play about?

1695734336312.png

I also have Mesh Editing "working" but needs more testing. Its all coming along for sure. FET also announced they will be supporting FC24, which is good news for those who prefer that tooling.

From my very brief experience with the game one of the most urgent mods will be to remove stadium shadows, I started my pre-season tour against Sparta, I was playing in blue and white stripes of course, they were playing in light purple, top of the pitch was sunlight and easy to differentiate, bottom of the pitch was in shadow and I had no clue which were my players and which were theirs, awful!

That sounds bad. Haven't seen that yet.

Last edited:
I had an awful problem with that at St James Park with leeds and Newcastle no matter what kit I chose, it was same with Brightons stadium last year I think

Hi everyone. I dont know if this is the place to ask that but if you can help it would be fantastic. Its possible to create a mod/script that set max sprintspeed and acceleration value less than 99?
I want all players to only be able to reach 65 maximum speed and acceleration value in career mode.
Its this possible?
Thanks.

Hi everyone. I dont know if this is the place to ask that but if you can help it would be fantastic. Its possible to create a mod/script that set max sprintspeed and acceleration value less than 99?
I want all players to only be able to reach 65 maximum speed and acceleration value in career mode.
Its this possible?
Thanks.
Can you not achieve this with sliders? The sprint/acceleration sliders don't impact the base game speed or animation play speed as far as I'm aware.

I assume they just provide a certain percentage increase/decrease on the attributes, e.g. a sprint slider at 40 may give a 10% reduction (but it won't be exact). Could be worth experimenting on (e.g. recording a player's sprint speed with an attribute of 99 on 50 slider speed, then lowering it to an attribute of 89 on 50 slider speed, then resetting the attribute to 99 but lowering the slider speed to 40 to see what kind of an impact there is).

Can you not achieve this with sliders? The sprint/acceleration sliders don't impact the base game speed or animation play speed as far as I'm aware.

I assume they just provide a certain percentage increase/decrease on the attributes, e.g. a sprint slider at 40 may give a 10% reduction (but it won't be exact). Could be worth experimenting on (e.g. recording a player's sprint speed with an attribute of 99 on 50 slider speed, then lowering it to an attribute of 89 on 50 slider speed, then resetting the attribute to 99 but lowering the slider speed to 40 to see what kind of an impact there is).
I tried the 2 ways and i feel the game better when i set 50 slider on both and reduce speed and acce. 20-30 points. If you tried i would like to share your impressions. Maybe a im wrong.

@Paul-v I changed a sock texture from a kit and does not show in game, but in the same fbmod I have others changes and those work ok. maybe the texture fail because the combination of changes in the same fbmod ?

Hello guys. One question (forgive me if I'm stupid)... would it be possible via mods to reduce or even remove the uses of old passing animations and only keep the new ones? I ask this because they are extremely different, there are old animations where the player's leg looks like a baseball bat.

It would also be wonderful if it were possible to reduce or remove the animations in which the ball passes through the players' legs. In this case, I imagine it is something more related to the game engine (I don't understand why EA doesn't solve this problem).

Hello paul , is it normal i can't import anything in legacy now ?
no
Hello friend, thanks for the tool, I would just like to ask a favor, I'm looking at the faces and I noticed that the head is exporting but the hair doesn't show any mesh, all the hair is like this, could you try to solve this?
hair meshes are separate...
Hello guys. One question (forgive me if I'm stupid)... would it be possible via mods to reduce or even remove the uses of old passing animations and only keep the new ones? I ask this because they are extremely different, there are old animations where the player's leg looks like a baseball bat.

It would also be wonderful if it were possible to reduce or remove the animations in which the ball passes through the players' legs. In this case, I imagine it is something more related to the game engine (I don't understand why EA doesn't solve this problem).
no one has managed to mod animations

Hi Paul, thank you for your work as always, do you think the same files for stadium modding will be locked as always? Since 16 we are really missing adding stadium mods which sucks

I'm pretty limited in camera modding knowledge but I'm almost certain @6ons1 will be working on a proper one as we speak!
Can you explain how you got this? Until 6ons1 releases his mod, i would like to learn about modding FC24. I think that you use Cheat Engine, is this true? Thanks in advance

Pd If you prefer to reply me with a PM or replying here, feel free like you want. Thanks again.

Can you explain how you got this? Until 6ons1 releases his mod, i would like to learn about modding FC24. I think that you use Cheat Engine, is this true? Thanks in advance

Pd If you prefer to reply me with a PM or replying here, feel free like you want. Thanks again.

@bucks627

there are more than 30 parameters per camera, and some stadium has particulary camera positions with his parameters too. It is complex. You can edit them in:

broadcasting/attribsys/broadcasting/gameplay_camera_settings/gameplay_camera_settings_broadcast_pos
broadcasting/attribsys/broadcasting/gameplay_camera_settings/gameplay_camera_settings_tele_pos
broadcasting/attribsys/broadcasting/gameplay_camera_settings/gameplay_camera_settings_end_to_end_pos
(**)

and the stadium paremeters are in:

broadcasting/attribsys/broadcasting/per_stad_settings/per_stad_settings_cam_settings_(id stadium)

@Paul-v are you having crashing issues when using the editor? I find the program is freezing up on me randomly depending on the EBX I click on. Last year it would always come back after a while but now it's freezing up and I have close the program.

@Paul-v are you having crashing issues when using the editor? I find the program is freezing up on me randomly depending on the EBX I click on. Last year it would always come back after a while but now it's freezing up and I have close the program.
Mine crashed when i exported a file, and im running as Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom