EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

I always try this cam first, as I like a bit of a broadcast angle. But for now, I settled with the EA game cam fully zoomed in and height at the lowest. Gives me a better overview.
But you need to try it with that mod 😅

I always try this cam first, as I like a bit of a broadcast angle. But for now, I settled with the EA game cam fully zoomed in and height at the lowest. Gives me a better overview.
for me Broadcast got a little too much angle otherwise its really good

Someone can help me on launch game from fmt? I mean if I open a project and lauch game from editor I see game with mods..if I install mods already made give me error at the end:
"[ERROR] System.InvalidOperationException.Sequence container more than one matching element"

Thanks guys

I'm inserting the team banners. An operation that I have been carrying out for years, but this time I noticed that the Inter and AC Milan banners in the game do not change them. Change those of the other teams but not those of the two Milanese teams. Does anyone know the reason?

i'm assuming you've made a mod then exported it, then tried to import it into the Launcher. that will produce this error message. before exporting a mod, you have to give it a title / name, then save it. then you can import into the Launcher
I tried even directly to launch from editor

I have a problem with FMT even when i open as Administrator.

Every time i try to launch the game via FMT and camera mod, ea requests me to sign in on EA App again although u have already made it and checken the Box to remember!

Any solutions?

And in the steam where the FC 24 game itself is loaded, you can put it somewhere -dataPath ModData

Back
Top Bottom