EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

Quick question: are these low broadcast camera angles ( /pics below ) achievable through mods?
These are actually two stadiums on PS5. The only two I found with this unique low angle. It transferred the whole game for me. I am now thinking about a PC version if there is a mod that makes all stadium like this.

20231001_142051.jpg20231001_142024.jpg

Co-op and Tactical Camera Zoom Mod
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k6bl...ost_Cams_Zoomed_%282023-10-05%29.fmtproj/file
New post with update click here

I just whipped up a quick mod that lets me zoom out the camera more then the default settings on the Co-op or Tactical Camera. Just select either camera in game and adjust the zoom levels like you normally would and you'll notice it zooms out more then the default. If you zoom to far out you'll get a block of colour where the stadium isn't rendered.

Some in game screenshots from my Ultrawide (3440x1440)
Camera Mod Pic 1.PNG
Camera Mod Pic 2.PNGCamera Mod Pic 3.PNGCamera Mod for Ants.png

Last edited:
Hey @Anth James ,

There doesn't seem to be any new files in this area.

View attachment 229571

I can load gp_positioning_zonal_defense and not have any errors. This means, its exactly the same as FIFA 23.

View attachment 229572

However, gp_positioning_zonal_defense has changed, notice the incorrect read values, something is new here (hopefully, a new SDK will enlighten us here)

View attachment 229573

Tackling has changed

View attachment 229574

Intercept is the same

View attachment 229576

Physical has changed

View attachment 229577

Jockey has changed

View attachment 229578

Hopefully, if Aranaktu pulls through tomorrow with trying my SDK Generator, I will update the thread with more information.
Beta version was Great, New Version is So Unfortunate, Waiting for next Update, Thanks you I am searching on youtube and Finally Find this Form Really Appreciate Your Work

Co-op and Tactical Camera Zoom Mod
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ncxu9jar0bwxkex/JustinTense_Cam_Mod_%282023-10-01%29.fbmod/file

I just whipped up a quick mod that lets me zoom out the camera more then the default settings on the Co-op or Tactical Camera. Just select either camera in game and adjust the zoom levels like you would normally would and you'll notice it zooms out more then the default. If you zoom to far out you'll get a block of colour where the stadium isn't rendered.

Some in game screenshots from my Ultrawide (3440x1440)
View attachment 238658
View attachment 238659View attachment 238660View attachment 238661
only Zoom or also height value?

Only zoom for now as I just created this mod quickly to let me start my career mode and I never really adjust height past the default. I'll try working on that next update.
I don't understand the mod doesn't apply I have my camera by default. However I think there is nothing to do other than import the mod into FMT and launch the game via FMT? Or am I missing a step? Thanks for your help

Hey guys,how much time fmt take to launch game loading mods? Im here from 30 mins lol..tool is workin loading files working bar is always moving. Is it normal?

It's weird, even if I remove the command line, EA FC launches with the mods, so I can't play in seasons, etc.

Hey guys..my fmt launch game with mods if im on editor section..for ex. If I make a mod and test it launchin game, works all good. If I load an already made mod from launcher section it stuck loading game files..the loading bar is working but never ends..and no launch game. continue loading files . So I open my project again and launch game from editor again and it works!
other detail is that every time I close the fmt,when I open fmt again it needs to recreate the cache . any ideas? thanks guys

Screenshot (3543).png

Last edited:
Hi guys.

I havent had much time to play or dev much recently but managed to get another update to FMT done. Hopefully this will resolve most of your issues :)

SUMMARY

• Performance Improvements
  • Launcher / Mod Manager Caching fix
  • Fix #76 - "Legacy" texture import fix
  • Fix #78 - Exporting files now maintains structure
  • Export folder can now export textures and meshes
  • Added textures to meshes in 3d Mesh Viewport
  • Start work on Sound Editing / Viewer
Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/FMT-24.0.8676.38955

Hi guys.

I havent had much time to play or dev much recently but managed to get another update to FMT done. Hopefully this will resolve most of your issues :)

SUMMARY

Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/FMT-24.0.8676.38955
Cheers mate , making the game playable at moment . Although I'm not touching it till they sort the stuttering issues

Can someone tell me how to install this? :)
Just open FMT Tool and choose Mod Manager section on the left. Than let the Tool build first cache. When it’s ready choose import mod. Import the mod and launch the Tool. Let the tool compile the game and wait for game start. Before all of that set the command line you can read above Posts into your EA App or Steam section for the app where you purchased the Game.

Just open FMT Tool and choose Mod Manager section on the left. Than let the Tool build first cache. When it’s ready choose import mod. Import the mod and launch the Tool. Let the tool compile the game and wait for game start. Before all of that set the command line you can read above Posts into your EA App or Steam section for the app where you purchased the Game.
heya mate, the patreon post is unavailable for me so i thought id just ask here. is this for the broadcast cam? and what are the parameters, do i leave em at default? thank you in advance btw

Hi guys.

SUMMARY

Link:
Can we import textures?

Back
Top Bottom