E3 2009 - The Official Thread

FIFA NDA ends tomorrow or Wednesday, may not appear tonight.

Rad, try smiling tonight, it'll make you feel better ;)

Ahh the microsoft presentation just brought me right down. I expected a ton of stunning games and a reason to pick up a 360 on the cheap again.
And they delivered a ton of CGI which I hate, some crappy games, yet more and more halo (and people bitch about nintendo milking mario dry) the eyetoy game with concept videos and contradictions between video and presentation info (1 second we see 2 and 5 player games then that bloke says it only supports 1 person so far, then we see 2 people make that elephant, huh ?).

The little boy video as a concept sounds mind blowing but we all know there's not real interaction. And I can't see something like this making us drop our pads for fifa 11 or fifa 12. It doesn't seem to offer any advantage over a pad and seems very gimmicky. People will say 'well it will sell bucket loads just like the Wii'. But why should i care how well anything sells? Why would that make it better or worse?

I'm just really disappointed as I was seriously looking at getting a 360 but this show just made me think it would be a big mistake. I want games not fluff. and now that Madden video yet again makes fifa look like EA sports ginger haired step child

Last edited:
Why do tennis games have so few players, makes no sense.

You just knew Jack Black had something to do with it :LOL:

He really is an idiot, I just don't like him at all.

Back
Top Bottom