E3 2009 - The Official Thread

Everyone in the industry has predicted that Sony should have the 'better' E3 this year. Im looking forward to it now.

Spotify please, Sony! :)
:LOL: That would make me laugh, that would be brilliant.

I'm looking forward to seeing some more of Heavy Rain tomorrow but otherwise the Sony rumours on page one don't interest me much. Maybe the MAG beta, if it happens.
I wasn't even going to watch the 360 presentation today, I've always preferred to look at everything afterwards, but it was interesting. I'll probably watch the Sony one now but yeah, if they haven't got a major announcement like Microsoft's it's going to be a bit flat isn't it?

Hopefully they've got something, the PSP Go/PS3 Slim stuff doesn't interest me (anyone who has a perfectly functional PSP OR PS3 and then goes out to spend £££ on a slimmer one just because it's less weight in their pocket/it'll fit somewhere else in the room is mental IMO). Game footage won't cut it either (although saying that I'd like to see more of Heavy Rain and MAG).

OMG LOL!!! WTF is goin on here. Is there somekind of inside joke I didnt get? Why all the negativity? I can understand some people being pessimistic but that just takes the biscuit! Overall I thought the conference was really good (This is coming from someone who only plays on his PS3 because his 360 is broken and my Wii is gathering dust).

I dont give a flying fuck about Rock Band. Forza 3 looked really good. Crackdown 2 was expected and the trailer really showed nothing. Alan Wake looks great too. I always liked the Halo franchise so both titles were welcome additions but I do think they are milking it a bit too much now.

Even though I use Facebook a lot (dont use Twitter yet) I can already do all that through my PS3 browser. All of this could have been achieved if the 360 had a browser from the start.

The motion camera looked brilliant but whether the final product delivers is another seperate deal. Overall it was pretty good. :)

Didn't your post contain negativity?

Didn't your post contain negativity?

Of course it did but it was no way near as negative as some of the other posts. On a negativity scale of 1-10 I would say it somewhere close to a 6. Others were on 11 which would technically break the scale. :P

Ubi are next up after EA.

Looks like I'm not the only one seeing a black screen either :( Both IE and Firefox wont display Gamespots vid.

holy shit - littlest pet shop - EA are going to blow us away this year

Things can only get better.........

"Watching" on Gametrailers although it's slightly sped up a bit and the video/speech is definately accelerated. Keeps pausing every 10 secs as well.

littlest pet shop ONLINE!!, standing ovation anyone?

EDIT: charm girl clubs?? pjama party anyone?

This stuff should be behind closed doors or on the show floor.

LMAO at the gamespot blog

Posted 2:15 PST
More thunderous applause.

Posted 2:15 PST
The trailer shows four ethnically diverse girls having slumber parties, going shopping, dancing, and jumping. BFFs forever! (Wait, that's redundant.)

Here's hoping for a new SSX, new Burnout game, Dead space 2, more rock band stuff, bad company 2

I think NFS looks decent, I'll keep my eye on this.

Need for Speed looks good, hope its supports dts.

Back
Top Bottom