E3 2009 - The Official Thread

I was expecting something good but this is just all crappy gimmicky shite. And a lot of this tonight was CGI and i hate CGI.

How does it know when he's putting his hand up through body language (which he has done several times) and when he's throwing paint? I'm not convinced this is real.

i want to see this implented in real game. sick of those gimmick-wii style games.

I agree, OPM. Very weird!

I might have a mate to talk to for once!! :DANCE:

I suppose in fairness the one thing you can say is that it is the future, this is what games will be like in years' time. I just don't see it working like this yet.

This demonstration of the kid is exactly what I mean, if they want us to believe any of this bollocks then don't make it so scripted. If I say to him "I'm going to go and have a shit", he's not going to say "a shit Christopher, what a wonderful idea". He's going to say "hello!" Or "I don't understand!"

I suppose in fairness the one thing you can say is that it is the future, this is what games will be like in years' time. I just don't see it working like this yet.

This demonstration of the kid is exactly what I mean, if they want us to believe any of this bollocks then don't make it so scripted. If I say to him "I'm going to go and have a shit", he's not going to say "a shit Christopher, what a wonderful idea". He's going to say "hello!" Or "I don't understand!"

exactly...

Why talk to REAL adults when you can talk to a little boy on your tv!

:APPLAUD: come over, i've got some chocolate for you.

If I say to him "I'm going to go and have a shit", he's not going to say "a shit Christopher, what a wonderful idea". He's going to say "hello!" Or "I don't understand!"

"You dirty bastard, Chris. You better spray air freshener 'cos I don't want to smell you through these speakers. AND I CAN, YOU KNOW!"

available for selected audience...why even announce it then in the first place...

I wonder if the voice recognition will detect all of the English accents or if we'll all have to put on yank accents or posh queens english accents

Project Natal, Sky, last.fm, Facebook/Twitter is pretty massive compared to their shit effort last year.

I wonder how Sony can better this technology-wise?

Back
Top Bottom