E3 2009 - The Official Thread

Voice recognition as well. This blows the Eye-Toy way out of the water.

The gameshow bit (Buzz ripoff :LOL: ) looked good. The football, fighting and driving looked awesome though.

I really wish this guy would stop applauding his news.

It will work on all consoles... but it won't work on every game. so you still need your joypads and will continue to need them for all of the big games like EVERYTHING they showed tonight before this eyetoy.

so you can't learn how to hold a controller but are willing to learn how to set up the sensor and jump around in front of the screen? brilliant!

They DAREN'T bring this out unless it works REALLY well... could be very interesting TBH.

I'm not convinced, but I am convinced that they have to get this working 100%.

That's how bad it is, I'm on the 360 every night and I think it's balls.

It's the equivalent of Eyetoy and the Wii controls, both of which lasted five minutes before the novelty wore off.

All the stuff he's saying, "cutting edge", "revolutionary", "will change the way you play"... All that has already been said about the Eyetoy and the Wii. Both old news and both not very good as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
No doubt they'll be a fitness game for that camera.

Yep, and look how successful the Wii is.

If this works, then the Wii is over.

Did anyone see the Microsft guy doing the demonstration then? His legs are bending backwards on the screen. If he is actually doing that then aliens have landed on Earth, and they're breeding.

Last edited:
I can't see how this is going to be 'instantly accessible to everyone' without any kind of setting up process. Especially for voice recognition and auto sign in and so on. But then to go through all of that makes it immediately not 'INSTANTLY ACCESSIBLE'.

Radiation definately gets the award for most negative person on this thread today :LOL:

How did this guy go from making Fight Night to making this stuff?

That video screen was doing NOTHING like what she was doing
I was impressed actually for the first few seconds, then I realised, hold on, is there a delay or something? Oh and that ball just went through her leg.

There's potential but I can't see myself choosing to play via a camera and get smashed to pieces by someone using a gamepad on FIFA for example.

Back
Top Bottom