Chelsea Thread

Both of us got bad decisions today (so I hear anyway, haven't seen Fabregas' yellow yet) but, from what I saw (watched most of Chelsea's game), neither of us deserved to win anyway.

CFC showing that their inability to break through a parked bus is still there and City doing likewise with complacency

Mourinho's got his tin foil hat out early this season :LOL:

Last edited:
Are you cracking up too? :LOL: Where did I make any comparisons?

I merely said that both our teams haven't yet fully overcome one of our problems of previous years.

Was expecting a more obvious one (eg. Aguero vs Soton). Looks like it might be a bit Pires/Young.

Would need to see a different angle

edit: seen it from behind and it's a pen.

No sympathy tho :NONO:, Ivanovic, Willian, Cahill and Costa all diving recently.

Last edited:
It's funny how Cahill's dive(which got yellow card) makes everyone thinks we dive all the time and A.Young's dive(which gave Man utd penalty) is just ignored. So much biased people in here.

Tbf Fabregas, Willian, Oscar and Costa all have been incorrectly booked for diving this season.

weird when defenders in Cahill/Ivanovic dove and didnt get booked. It must be the hazard gets a penalty every time he falls syndrome jk* . There`s been so many matches where penalties aren`t given these days just watching MOTD you see loads its not Chelsea only. Rooney rugby tackle a player in the box and nothing given.

It's funny how Cahill's dive(which got yellow card) makes everyone thinks we dive all the time and A.Young's dive(which gave Man utd penalty) is just ignored. So much biased people in here.

No, it didn't. He should have been sent off but the ref bottled it.

It's not just Cahill either. There were 2 other dives in that 1 game alone :SHAKE: ...and Ivanovic (another with a history for it) since

Its not bias, every team has players that dive.

However only one team has a manager saying;
- none of his players dive and players who do should be punished,
- players in said team then dive all over the place and media offers restrospective video punishment,
- retrospective video punishment would be a disgrace according to manager,
- now there an agenda against a team of divers not getting decisions they should

So yeah, its not called bias, its called having a c£&t of a manager who never gets pulled up by the british media and gets away with trying to influence referees via the media.

It happened last season when Suarez was targeted by manager(s) in the media before important games.

Last edited:
Why do people only see the negative aspect of Chelsea ?
I'm not a Chelsea fan, but i didn't expect such a "herd mentality" (that is literally translated from Dutch, but tik knows what i mean) from intelligent people.

Who wrote about the standing ovation Lampard got from the Chelsea fans in the match against Man City ? Even after he scored... Nobody.

There are other examples.Not all about Chelsea and Mourinho is negative...Liverpool for example would do much better with Mourinho as a manager.

I would have thought that Liverpool fans would be the first to forgive a lack of style since their former star player is an icon of having a distinct lack of style and fair play.

Let's be honest, things like this only seem unforgivable for opponents. The average EPL player is a big cunt, so let's not single Mourinho out.

Well Mourinho pushes it to the limit Gerd. But he is just working the angles to give Chelsea the best chance of success. Its not so much a dislike of Chelsea, they were actually quiet pleasant under Ancelotti and Benitez, playing better football and being just as successfull. Its Mourinho that is the issue.

What is annoying, and only highlights Mourinho's behaviour, is the ridiculously weak English media who just go along without a critical thought or comment. And think of him as a god for being a high end Tony Pulis.

Last edited:
I would have thought that Liverpool fans would be the first to forgive a lack of style since their former star player is an icon of having a distinct lack of style and fair play.

If referring to Suarez the word you want is class, instead of style. Style refers to his attacking skills and style, but I think you mean a lack of class due to the diving and the rest.

A big difference though Gerd was that Suarez was slaughtered in the media, and for enough of his crap rightfully, with the media openly questioning Liverpool as a club for standing by him. Mourinho however gets carte blanche, yet this is a guy who deliberately poked someone in the eye and made a referee retire by lying about bias with Barca. He gets away with all his shit.

lol, are you having nightmares about mourinho dropping atomic bombs over liverpool too? both of your claims are wrong. as a mourinho fan, I'm just tired of repeating same things over and over and defending a guy whom I have no real connection with. but you haters are mental, really.

Mou is just mental and delusional...sometimes that makes him brilliant. He`s the elephant in the room ALL the time .I can`t stand the sight of him :)) I think his shameless campaign attack is purely fear of losing the title to ManCity.

I hope Wenger goes and attacks him again (fear of losing part II)to see Mou go mental :SNACK:

lol, are you having nightmares about mourinho dropping atomic bombs over liverpool too? both of your claims are wrong. as a mourinho fan, I'm just tired of repeating same things over and over and defending a guy whom I have no real connection with. but you haters are mental, really.

No, but I dont live in Liverpool. But i do wear a tinfoil hat.... :SMUG:

As for my claims;

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=mourinho+poking+tito

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=mourinho+barcelona+referee

Not sure what you are doing defending him...

Tik, i agree with you about Mourinho and the fact that he gets Away with it in the English press. Journalists love storing and Mourinho provides them continuously, but he does it with a certain savoir faire/class/whatever. Mourinho is a pantomime vilain, whereas Suarez was totally without class imo ( but that in subjectif).

My reaction was about the fact that except Chrlsea fans nobody ever sees the positive things about Chelsea. I'm getting a litle bit tired about this. For exempel nobody metions the fact that they usually play attractive football

I don't agree with Kanoute's reaction.

Sadly thats because Mourinho overshadows their good football this season. Last season they played crap football mostly, but this year they are really good to watch. But as I said, when Benitez or Ancelotti were in charge they were likable, and they were with Ranieri, Vialli and Gullit. The money from Abromavich only exasperates it when you see Mourinhos behaviour. City have probably spent to the same degree but have always played decent football and have had pleasant managers. Same with Real Madrid, far more relaxed and pleasant with Ancelotti.

Oh and happy new year everyone!

No, but I dont live in Liverpool. But i do wear a tinfoil hat.... :SMUG:

As for my claims;

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=mourinho+poking+tito

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=mourinho+barcelona+referee

Not sure what you are doing defending him...

1 poke in the eye is only a minimal accident. he's trying to pull tito's ear but messes up as tito reacts. not saying pulling an ear is a normal thing to do but you're saying it's a "deliberate poke in the eye" and that's not true. there's a point in that but you won't ever see I think.

you're even complaining about a few journalists, but the rest, the majority of them are loving making a big deal out of jm's every action, every word. I think he's a great coach, that's why am a fan, not because of what kind of person he is or what media say about him and I just can't see why people do care about personalities this much. should I blame media too for all those fanboys and haters around? I can see you have sensible reasons in what you think but that's another part in this discussion.

2 read http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2356847/Mourinho-cleared-by-UEFA.html

I've written many times on this discussion before but of course, those gets ignored every time by the likes of you and you repeat same stuff over and over again later. maybe it's because hatred is a much stronger feeling than being a fan. I thought I've really had enough, that's why I 'wasn't doing anything' defending mourinho.

Last edited:
even after watching the video, and the "deliberate" poke in the eye still is a real thing for you guys? I mean have you ever heard of such technique? you really think that he was trying to give tito a serious damage in his eye? what kind of a psycho you think the man is? god, it makes absolutely no sense for me. I'm not sure what kind of people I'm talking to here.

WYrK4r2.jpg

2 read http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2356847/Mourinho-cleared-by-UEFA.html

I've written many times on this discussion before but of course, those gets ignored every time by the likes of you and you repeat same stuff over and over again later. maybe it's because hatred is a much stronger feeling than being a fan. I thought I've really had enough, that's why I 'wasn't doing anything' defending mourinho.

Not sure what you think that link shows? Only that UEFA can't blame Mourinho for something that the public did and the consequences of those threats being that he retired. Although the threats coming from Chelsea fans after Jose accusing him obviously has nothing to do with that... Uh yeah, ok.

What Godotelli said :D

But really the question should be, regardless of what is the truth and the same goes for Suarez, how come these guys get themselves in these situations in the first place?! There are other equally or more successful players and managers who didn't have controversy following them around everywhere. Maybe the answer is to be found in the conclusion from that, and less from individual moments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom