Chelsea Thread

Fucking Newcastle. I knew it. They always get a win somehow. With even 10 man down.

Edit: We need Matic in every match.

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30475068

lol he could've just said that they couldn't reach deal with lampard in summer and he preferred to leave. why the terry, drogba comparison and the other nonsense, though. he would've LOVEd if lamps agreed the terms the club proposed.

You are saying Lampard declined Chelsea offer? If so, where the sources? I seriously didn't wanted him to go. I wanted all the Chelsea's legend to retire at Chelsea.

It's not unknown that Chelsea only wanted to offer him a one-yeat deal, but Lampard wanted a minimum of two years.

Anyone still curious about Abramovich's motivation to buy Chelsea (and other western things) just got a clue yesterday - in a single day he lost about $500m due to the falling ruble.

Cripes.

Anyone still curious about Abramovich's motivation to buy Chelsea (and other western things) just got a clue yesterday - in a single day he lost about $500m due to the falling ruble.

Cripes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2877124/Russian-ruble-way-down.html

Its worse then that it could suddenly 'STOP'. Something never seen before it could be a bank state :CONFUSE: you should follow https://twitter.com/drudge_report loads of stuff.

gas prices here are dropping by the minute 3.75 to 2.39 and dropping everyday.

Last edited:
Florida ! Heading to NYC for a few , since gas prices makes things easier. I wish airlines would drop their prices . I need a 9 hr flight to London off from work for 3wks \0/ .

10427341_10152640867083931_8212715975152163789_n.jpg

Chelsea easily the best team in the league this season, I hate to admit it.

You can play pretty, roll your sleeves up at matches like last night, score goals for fun.

Compare that to Arsenal and our team of 'talented' midgets with no fight.

Chelsea will walk the to the title, probably Champ League as well. Man City will fight but they not as good as Chelsea this season, Toure off to ACON isnt he? Aguero injury prone.

Chelsea easily the best team in the league this season, I hate to admit it.

You can play pretty, roll your sleeves up at matches like last night, score goals for fun.

Compare that to Arsenal and our team of 'talented' midgets with no fight.

Chelsea will walk the to the title, probably Champ League as well. Man City will fight but they not as good as Chelsea this season, Toure off to ACON isnt he? Aguero injury prone.

Yep :CRY:

Chelsea will take some stopping but this City team doesn't know when its beaten.

After the lost to Newcastle, we aren't playing as good as we use to be. And it might cost us the season.

Playing badly yet still top of league? You will have dips in form it happens to all teams every season.

We spend around 5 months of every season out of form!! :D

Man we're playing so good these days.

This team gives me flashbacks of Carlo's team; from the pace, the creativity and the raw sheer power. Matic and Courtois have been on the form of their life, not a single bad game from both of them.

I think this is it, the year where we (finally) hit those 100 points. Now, that'd be something.

Except Oscar, everyone had a good game. I hope the fatigue doesn't play a vital role in the next game. At the end we kinda did look a bit fatigue, giving them chances.

Man we're playing so good these days.

This team gives me flashbacks of Carlo's team; from the pace, the creativity and the raw sheer power. Matic and Courtois have been on the form of their life, not a single bad game from both of them.

I think this is it, the year where we (finally) hit those 100 points. Now, that'd be something.

There still is the small matter of Manchester City...

Back
Top Bottom