Chelsea Thread

I have a feeling Lukaku will flop. Can see Eto'o taking his place during the season if Martinez dares to do it.

According to? Cause it's certainly not the stats.

Martinez has Everton waaaay too open. They're so poor they're level with United.

according to what I remember from last year everton against the top 6. it may be wrong though. (not including the top 6's home venues, certainly not old trafford :P)

Imo that had nothing to see with Martinez. Thuis happend if you concede two early goals and have to chase an entire game.
I tendens to agree with Damjan about Lukaku.

Would be disappointed if Lukaku does get found out. It's good for the league to have big impact players on the smaller teams. Though with us possibly having to compete with Everton again for a spot in the top 4 it d be just fine if he doesn't pick up steam :PIRATE:

Impressive given that 1 of those defeats were against us when Keegan was manager.

Betting his cup record isn't as good tho given that you have to win to get through

Perfect season so far. Hope it stays like that.

5lY1PKd.jpg

1016565_4603745147763_7548281421298523345_n.jpg

That list is nonsense.

Chelsea spent 13.1m

Luiz 40m
Ba 4.7m
Aanholt 1.5m
Lukaku 28m
Saville 1m

Fabregas 27m
Costa 32m
Luis 15.8
Remy 10.5m
Pašalić 3m

and City spent 21.15m (20m) not counting the 25m for Negredo.

Rodwell 10.25m (13.25m)
Garcia 13m
Barry 2m
Huws 2.5m (3.25m)

Caballero 4.4m (6m)
Mangala 32m
Fernando 12m
Zucullini 1.5m

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA.

A Chelsea fan referencing NET spend? Are you f*cking kidding me?

Wow, I wonder how they were able to sell those really expensive players? They must have developed them from their youth team.

Seriously, it's like a rich kid saying he was totally able to afford his new M3 because he sold the Maserati his dad gave him for his birthday to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom