Chelsea Thread

Or maybe it won't be Mourinho to manage him next season:
mourinho1a.jpg

He said in 3 or 4 years without trophies not in this season.

Some reports that City and Utd may go back in for Hazard. Even if he were to be made available there's no way they would sell him to a rival so Utd would be clear favourites :(

"Produce little and risk even less" is the system of the little guy against Goliath. If it's turned around the entertainment part of football disappears and the sport suffers in the end. It does says something when the teams arguably biggest star and best offensive player, Eden Hazard, agrees with my Chelsea criticism. They aren't playing football and I also mentioned before his comments were official that some players struggle mentally to perform such anti football and I actually complemented Chelsea's players for being able to do it despite the inner torment some of them must have felt in the first match.

as long as there's a fair officiating I don't care about how winning teams play their football. even if I don't like, I appreciate the winner. and as I said, if I get bored with what I see on tv, I'd turn it off. simple as.

Well, we sold Robben back in the day, I wouldn't be that surprised if these rumors turned out to be true and we sold him.
If that's the case, there's only one club that can afford him (and where he also would want to go) and that's PSG.

Chelsea has the power, I think Mou will leave before YPFA Hazard.

Eden Hazard on his way out of Chelsea perhaps?
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27258633

The lad has got personality. He apparently told the press "Chelsea isn't setup to play attacking football, only defending and counters".

Mourinho caught the bait. He simply cannot play down those quotes, he just has to come across as douche! It's uncanny :LOL:

For starters, Atletico's first goal was never Hazard's fault. It wasn't a counter attack and he didn't necessarity have to cover for Ashley Cole. In fact, it was Cole who was at fault because he drifted inside to box allowing space for the Atletico player in the far post.

Anyway, now I fully expect Hazard to be benched for the last few games of the season and then be sold.
Lol golden

I am pretty sure Hazard won't leave chelsea! He can say whatever he wants but Mourinho will always keep a good relation with him. I am sure of that.

I am pretty sure Hazard won't leave chelsea! He can say whatever he wants but Mourinho will always keep a good relation with him. I am sure of that.

Did you read Mourinho's quotes in the link I posted??

booed by the fans again...

btw:

@MiguelDelaney:
Rafa Benitez's goals-per-game record with Chelsea last season: 1.96. Mourinho this season: 1.86.

Mou went on about negative Norwich ,they came for a draw . They needed 3pts! :LOL: look how well RM are doing 'treble bound' :)

Comment by my 14 year old daughter (a very big Chelsea fan):

This manager is useless,by not selecting his best player he demonstrated that he puts himself before his club.

Totally agree with that.

Roman,sack Mourinho.

Pathetic from Mourinho really.
Firstly, he plays that negative shit against many teams, but when he has to face a team with the same intentions, that's what you get. I guess Norwich plays 19th century football too, right Jose?

Now he's falling out with his own players, namely Hazard, his best player. Also Oscar has been mis-handled lately, not to mention he bashed all of his 3 strikers (and stirred a possible age scandal for Eto'o).
Ham-handed man management through and through, and no silverware to show at the end of the summer.
Sack him, Roman!

Its Mou`s way of threatening Roman`s Chelsea to buy big! When a 14yr old could point out the obvious , its past repairing. Mou has demoralize some of the Chelsea players. Almost like to force them out. Hazard was not the person Mou wanted out. I`m sure Hazard is unsettled by Mou`s man management skills. (one thing is publicly ,but imagine behind close doors. He probably has the in chains )

Hazard is the best attacking player in the squad. When, I saw him on the bench. It says Mou will not be undermined and failed to see the bigger picture, 3 f`n pts! How many times we come across a disagreement ? we move past it for the good of the situation and in this case w`d of been start Hazard and show some humility and win.

Last edited:
yeah. arsenal fans are very concerned with how things are going at chelsea. :YAWN:

and I wonder how you always jump to such conclusions mourinho does things through personal issues. any solid proof?

Last edited:
Some reports that City and Utd may go back in for Hazard. Even if he were to be made available there's no way they would sell him to a rival so Utd would be clear favourites :(

why would he choose United if he can go to PSG or City and play CL + earn more..

Perhaps because Hazards big love is Lille and PSG are Lille's biggest rivals. Now i'm being like a fan, but this could perhps play a role.

well you said yourself players think different as fans.. ;)

Cole had no problem to switch from Arsenal to Chelsea so Hazard might have no problem to join PSG, after all, they are in different dimension as Lille...

Apparently, Chelsea are very close to buying Felipe and Diego Costa from Atletico...and in the marekt for Pogba for 50 million pounds...

FFP my ass...Didn't you all just get Matic for like 20 million?

I just love to hate Chelsea, that's just me :D

And I will keep doing so until they stop f'ing up football.

Yeah, I heard Gerd's argument that Arsenal are no better than any of the other 'sugar daddy clubs' and yes, I know Chelsea is not the only club 'ruining football'. Yes, I'm biased and feel free to call me so.

At the end of the day, it just don't feel right to me what Chelsea is doing.

PSG, Man City, Monaco, Chelsea, and previously Malaga are on my list of clubs to hate. But, for me, Chelsea is definitely the worst amongst these.

Especially, this...you hog youth talent that will never break into your starting 18 solely out of greed.

uzRb4Mf.png

EDIT: by the way, by FFP I'm not talking about what UEFA has in place. I'm talking about more thorough control that will even out the playing field more to actually provide Financial Fair Play. Of course, I'm not an economics master. But, something along the lines of the NBA/NFL wage salary cap doesn't sound too bad for example.

Last edited:
Check out Parma's squad. You'll be horrified.

You can hate all these clubs as much as you want but it's nonsensical to hate a symptom rather than the cause. Arsenal, among others, caused it all by meddling with the preexisting rules out of pure greed.

I could care less about the FFP rules that UEFA has conjured up. Yeah, Chelsea might be safe according to what's written on those FFP documents. But, all that means is that you won't be fined by UEFA. It doesn't mean anything beyond that by any means, such as Chelsea being financially responsible, reasonable, etc.

Just because Chelsea sold two disgruntled players who they were barely planning on using (Mata, De Bruyne) doesn't justify anything in my eyes.

You guys have 140 million euros of estimated valued in players on loan as you can see in that other picture.

I'll just throw this in here as these figures always seems to stir up a storm. :D Well, no matter what explanations made, those numbers won't change. :D

PL-decade-spending.jpg

And on top of all this, you lot wanna go out and fork over more wads of cash to whatever is the hottest thing out right now in the market: Atletico's Backbone, Filipe and Diego, and Pogba.

I'm sure this is partially motivated by the fact that Atletico eliminated you guys, so if you can't beat them on the pitch, buy their stars off the pitch. Revenge is sweet! (and expensive)

Last edited:
That was a response to amineken22 and a continuation of my rant. I hadn't seen your post when I was writing it up.

I realize the problem is more fundamental that, at the time, may have been spurred on by erratic spending by Arsenal and Man United. But IMO(!), Chelsea and other 'Sugar Daddy' clubs have spun the problem into a whole new dimension incomparable to what was prior. Also, IMO(!), Arsenal's current model is outstanding example of chasing success and growth with moderate spending and investment in the youth. So, their new productive stance makes up for whatever counter-productive stance they used to hold (again IMO).

In b4 Gerd, this is excluding whatever nasty things happening behind the scenes including the Beveren story for Arsenal.

Arsenal's "investment in the youth" for the most part is stealing and harassing smaller teams to give them young players under 18, that cannot sign professional contracts in their countries of origin. That's a great model!

The fact is that everybody sees it as a problem when another team buys players like Diego Costa, Lewandowski or Deco, but the y are happy when their own club does it.

In fact it is bad for football and it is one of the reasons why clubs turn to Sugar daddies.

Genkwas ridiculized by both Valencia andChelsea in the CL, yet Genk is the one that is the best run of those 3. The fact is that there is unfair competition in football. In the long term thiw willkill football.

People love Cinderella stories, the closest we come to Cinderella stories is Liverpool (a very big club) failing at the last hurdle, and Atletico (also a very big club) perhaps succeding and then loose all it's good players.

Football should be Leicester promoting and winning the EPL...without asugar daddy that is impossible.

Football should be Siouthampton keeping Bale (i'm a Spurs fan), Walcott, Lallana, Rodriguez, Shaw and other and then building a better team by doing one or two transfers...

Football should be clubs like Gothenburg and Malmö playingEuropean finals.

Football should be Ajax winning once again a CL with youth players and winning it more than once...

Most of you will agree with me, untik their own club buys Lallana or an Ajax player.

In the end clubs like Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs are not better than PSG, City and Chelsea. They created the Sugar daddies. I'm sorry that i repete myself, but that is a fact.

That was a response to amineken22 and a continuation of my rant. I hadn't seen your post when I was writing it up.

I realize the problem is more fundamental that, at the time, may have been spurred on by erratic spending by Arsenal and Man United. But IMO(!), Chelsea and other 'Sugar Daddy' clubs have spun the problem into a whole new dimension incomparable to what was prior. Also, IMO(!), Arsenal's current model is outstanding example of chasing success and growth with moderate spending and investment in the youth. So, their new productive stance makes up for whatever counter-productive stance they used to hold (again IMO).

In b4 Gerd, this is excluding whatever nasty things happening behind the scenes including the Beveren story for Arsenal.

I wasn't referring to transfers either. I was referring to rent-seeking

The fact is that everybody sees it as a problem when another team buys players like Diego Costa, Lewandowski or Deco, but the y are happy when their own club does it.

In fact it is bad for football and it is one of the reasons why clubs turn to Sugar daddies.

Genkwas ridiculized by both Valencia andChelsea in the CL, yet Genk is the one that is the best run of those 3. The fact is that there is unfair competition in football. In the long term thiw willkill football.

People love Cinderella stories, the closest we come to Cinderella stories is Liverpool (a very big club) failing at the last hurdle, and Atletico (also a very big club) perhaps succeding and then loose all it's good players.

Football should be Leicester promoting and winning the EPL...without asugar daddy that is impossible.

Football should be Siouthampton keeping Bale (i'm a Spurs fan), Walcott, Lallana, Rodriguez, Shaw and other and then building a better team by doing one or two transfers...

Football should be clubs like Gothenburg and Malmö playingEuropean finals.

Football should be Ajax winning once again a CL with youth players and winning it more than once...

Most of you will agree with me, untik their own club buys Lallana or an Ajax player.

In the end clubs like Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs are not better than PSG, City and Chelsea. They created the Sugar daddies. I'm sorry that i repete myself, but that is a fact.

The kind of football I miss badly. Real competition.

:TU:

Same reason I was happy seeing 2 United youth players introduced into the starting line-up last night. You just sense that good feeling and sense of belonging. I know I'm not a Manchester resident, but I like it when teams stick to their home grown players, and players stay with their local teams.

I've always thought about that Southampton team with all the players you mentioned. Would they have won the league if the football conditions were fairer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom