Chelsea Thread

Ramires look like Messi was in a crowd of white and went through to score. Someone mention Ramires the great surfer :LOL: I need to see the replay on that . When did Mourinho get so old looking?

Right when Ronaldo said fuck you to him by rubbing two goals in his face.

Im sure people would associate that ,but from what I saw. He played in such a mature way it wasn`t about Ronaldo ,but the team. Now, I did love his free kick celebration!
i2bvVqCT0MTep.gif

Mourinho just doesn`t look so energetic like before. I saw RM players go to him and said hello and such. I just wonder the stress he had endured w/ countries/clubs . He aged faster then Obama :LOL: Im starting to wonder is he the same that will bring Chelsea back to the glory days (although they still won w/o him and the Holy Grail too)

Since were in the Chelsea thread : The great Surfer!

ix4PpHLPowaDO.gif

hi guys , i have a question that what is the meaning of the term called "times dispossessed" in the following graph ? thanks
How many times someone tackled the player and got the possession of the ball

Now, Mourinho does look old and out-of-style in his interviews.
I just hope he'll be slick and mentally fit again when the season kicks off.

If the numbers being spouted by the press are even close to accurate you guys should put SideShowBob on a plane tomorrow.. £35-60m would get you someone equally as talented but so much more consistent.

They asked Luis about Barcelona and he nip it before the question was even finish.

"I am with Brazil and I only want to talk about that. You can ask me what you want but I am not going to say anything on the matter,"

Attaboy!

I'm still wondering why everyone thinks there's a slightest chance of him leaving? He's happy: He plays for a great club, he lives in great city and has a great contract.

-Chance to play for a bigger/more successful club
-Chance to play with world's best footballer & Neymar
-Chance to play in front of a much larger home crowd
-Possibly make a lot more money
-Live in Barcelona-great weather, food, beaches, etc etc
-Live in an environment where people speak a language relatively close to his own
etc...

:COOL:

Benteke is class.

still time to sign but he will be 3 times more expensive becouse of his new AV deal.

Back
Top Bottom