Chelsea Thread

It's over!!!!!! It's the end!!!!!!!!! It's our day!!!!!!!!!!! I simply can't cry enough. This is it. This is our trophy. We are the champions of Europe. KTBFFH!!!!!!!!! Chelsea!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

Great defensive discipline and organization!

Well done Di Matteo! :SAL:

Congrats Guys. You played well. Finally Abramovich got what he wanted.

I'm happy for Drogba, Cech, Lampard more than anyone. They deserve it.

LOL better team won... good joke ;-) this isnt football, nothin people like to watch, even chelsea fans shouldnt be happy to win like that...

Can't believe it, was meant to be. I'm happy Droba and Lampard won a CL - those two have offered a lot to European football in teh past decade.

Mental to lose after such dominance though. Bayern created far more clear cut chances than Barcelona, but luck and finishing was not on their side.

Personally if I was Abramovich I'd be pissed that my super expensive team basically rocked up like underdogs for the past 2 rounds, but hey, a cup is a cup and in 10 years no one will remember how they won it.

Congratulations to Chelsea fans.....
I was rooting for Chelsea ever since they took on the underdog tag
against Barca and Bayern....

Thanks to God.....it was a miracle for their win today....
Bayern dominated most of the game...hit the post...missed a penalty..
Only God helped Chelsea today......

Seeing Drogba look up to the heavens....he knows where his help came
from today.......
"It was [fate]," said the 34-year-old, whose penalty to clinch Chelsea's victory may be his last kick for the Stamford Bridge outfit. "I believe a lot in destiny. I pray a lot. It was written a long time ago. God is wonderful. This team is amazing.
"I'm very happy. Life is fantastic."

I am so happy for Drogba, Lampard, Cech and co to finally win the CL...

This is the year for the rich owners...first Man City....and now Chelsea.
Good to see new champions on both fronts.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Chelsea: i'm happy for Drogba, Lampard and Cech (he was immense yesterday).
I'm not so sure if Bayern were the better team, they dominated, but they were sloppy. Ribery and Robben are both the strong and the weak point of this side. Both are class players, but are so egoïstical. I couldn't help myself but being glad when Robben missed that penalty and did not have the guts to take another one. Both are the opposite of team players.

This is the finest day for Chelsea, but in the long term this might prove to be a disaster. Despite the triumph, Chelsea shoulsd get rid of Terry, Drogba, Lampard and other older players. Despite the CL win they completely failed this season. Players like Drogba and Lampard proved that in their day, they can still be fantastic but they will oppose to the development of younger players. What Chelsea should do now, is having the guts to let them go in an honourable way and buy younger and hungrier players. The first one to go should be John Terry, but this will not happen.
If nothing happens, i foresee a disastrous season 12/13.

Despite all this, this generation deserved a CL title and in a way i'm glad a club managed to break in the European elite. Well done Chelsea and Di Matteo.

Congratulations to Chelsea: i'm happy for Drogba, Lampard and Cech (he was immense yesterday).
I'm not so sure if Bayern were the better team, they dominated, but they were sloppy. Ribery and Robben are both the strong and the weak point of this side. Both are class players, but are so egoïstical. I couldn't help myself but being glad when Robben missed that penalty and did not have the guts to take another one. Both are the opposite of team players.

This is the finest day for Chelsea, but in the long term this might prove to be a disaster. Despite the triumph, Chelsea shoulsd get rid of Terry, Drogba, Lampard and other older players. Despite the CL win they completely failed this season. Players like Drogba and Lampard proved that in their day, they can still be fantastic but they will oppose to the development of younger players. What Chelsea should do now, is having the guts to let them go in an honourable way and buy younger and hungrier players. The first one to go should be John Terry, but this will not happen.
If nothing happens, i foresee a disastrous season 12/13.

Despite all this, this generation deserved a CL title and in a way i'm glad a club managed to break in the European elite. Well done Chelsea and Di Matteo.

Players like Malouda and Drogba should go. It would be nice to see Drogba leaving at his peak form just like Zidane left France. He is a legend and always will be. Lamapard can play like Giggs do in Man Utd and Terry still have time. Chelsea really need a goal machine like Falcao and a play maker like Hulk or Hazard.

saying goodbye to the legend , didier drogba ,a peerless n invincible player.
i understand your decision and i hope you all the best in the future.
i hope torres can take your job , as a front man for chelsea..........
245px-Didier_Drogba_Champions_League_Winner_2012.jpg

thank for this farewell present

That's a good decision imo. He's already 34 and leaving right at his peak; Trophy-wise. Torres moaning should hopefully stop now.

Drogba is a very wise man. That winning penalty was his last kick for Chelsea: that is called ending in style. He will always be a Chelsea legend.

Terry and Lampard should do the same...

Wow, it sounds like Abramovich is serious about dumping more money into Chelsea - the Sao Paolo president has confirmed he rejected a bit of 40m euros for Lucas Moura from the Blues.

That combined with Hazard interest, purchases of Luiz (25m), Torres (50m), Ramires (18m), Lukaku (18m), De Bruyne (?), and so forth - this could well be a second £200m Chelsea team, full of youth and talent.

Just found out that news was fake. This one is from "The Express".

Porto frontman Hulk, 25, wants to replace Didier Drogba as the spearhead of the Chelsea attack. Porto have demanded a minimum of £38m for their talismanic striker, but Chelsea won't stretch far beyond £30m.

Back
Top Bottom