Chelsea Thread

anyway it's pretty clear liverpool fans are perfectly satisfied with how this deal went through... but how about chelsea fans? i mean this is the chelsea thread afterall.... where are chelsea fans?? :SS

Most aren't old enough to come on the threads yet!
Chelsea only been quite successful lately so wait a few years and the kids will be old enough to come in here then because, come on, who supports them? ;) They are no Liverpool or United are they where they have a history of followers from around the globe (who support either on top of their local teams)?

I think there are two of them, not sure where they are hanging out though. We've taken over their thread, sorry guys. I'll be in the Liverpool thread if anyone wants to continue the discussion.

By the top of my head I see Kostaz as the only Chelsea fan around here. My English favourite team are the Spurs but I admit I like Chelsea a lot, you know why, they had many Portuguese players, Mourinho was in there and now David Luiz. But the main reason to like Chelsea is a certain Italian player. Do you know who he is? :D

I know a couple of genuine Chelsea fans, but i can imagine that they are sick and tired of being called glory hunters (sometimes by genuine glory hunters of "tradtional teams").
While Spurs are my favourite English team, i also like Chelsea a lot.

I have to admit i remember all the Chelsea shirts suddenly appearing when Abramovich took over,but i for one was not one of them , i've supported Chelsea since they were in the old second division & remember the days of Kerry Dixon/Pat Nevin/David Speedie etc,i remember having to view games 50/60 feet from the pitch because of the old running track around the Bridge & i remember the shed when it was the shed & not that monstrosity of a hotel.Having travelled the country for many years watching Chelsea it does piss me off when you talk to guys who have no idea what being a true supporter is,... like travelling to Carlisle on the the slowest train in the history of mankind/standing piss wet through in the away end at York City on a Saturday afternoon wishing Doug Rougvie could actually kick a ball :).I can't get to see as many games as i would like now as i have a family to support & a job to keep & well lets face it chaps it's no longer Chelsea donning the the glory hunters tag, There's a certain team from Lancashire who also wear blue that have had a big increase in shirt sales, although there will be many who like myself have followed their team through thick & thin & it's to those people i take my hat off.

I have to admit i remember all the Chelsea shirts suddenly appearing when Abramovich took over,but i for one was not one of them , i've supported Chelsea since they were in the old second division & remember the days of Kerry Dixon/Pat Nevin/David Speedie etc,i remember having to view games 50/60 feet from the pitch because of the old running track around the Bridge & i remember the shed when it was the shed & not that monstrosity of a hotel.Having travelled the country for many years watching Chelsea it does piss me off when you talk to guys who have no idea what being a true supporter is,... like travelling to Carlisle on the the slowest train in the history of mankind/standing piss wet through in the away end at York City on a Saturday afternoon wishing Doug Rougvie could actually kick a ball :).I can't get to see as many games as i would like now as i have a family to support & a job to keep & well lets face it chaps it's no longer Chelsea donning the the glory hunters tag, There's a certain team from Lancashire who also wear blue that have had a big increase in shirt sales, although there will be many who like myself have followed their team through thick & thin & it's to those people i take my hat off.

great post!

It's been a while since the last time Chelsea showed what could. It is time to return to form today, and where elsewhere than in the Champions League. Now must win in order to
been running for at least one trophy this season! Does Torres can play today, because I know that he played with Liverpool on League Europe, and if they can play David Luiz and it seems to me that played Euro Cups this season! Come on Chelsea!

Well a real Arsenal fan would've remembered one of Cole's first goals at Arsenal being an (albeit indirect) free-kick.

garbosj Ian McGarry
To clarify. Ancelotti will leave #CFC at end of this season. Regardless of results. According to my information. Shame. Good man.

Any more Benfica Brazilians we should sign?:P

Actually it's more the Argentinian core who leads Benfica. We have only 2 Brazilians in the starting eleven: Luisão and Sidnei. Although there's a certain Portuguese LB who's expected to go in the Summer as we have apparently signed Taiwo.

By the way , great victory over City, you might gained a new boost in title's race. I hope so.

no we have Suarez for half the money ;)

Lay off the mocking, at least this season. :D

Ancelotti will leave #CFC at end of this season. Regardless of results. According to my information. Shame. Good man.

Well his dream Roma job might finally be available for him this summer but why was that choice taken now? I would say he has been quite successful at Chelsea, waiting how the CL goes this season.

Last edited:
I have nothing against Chelsea, but i have to admit i don´t want Torres to succed there after how he left us... so what? if Chelsea sold Terry to City..i bet many chelsea fans would be happy if he was flop there as well...

@The_Special_One are you sure you signed Taiwo? i mean he has many suitors + he would be for free i think..

According to the Portuguese newspaper "O Jogo" Benfica reached a pre-agreement with Taiwo. If he brakes the agreement and joins another club he will have to pay a penalty. This is not official news but a strong rumour.

guys don´t know how many of you thought about this but it makes sence and could happend actually..

what if Abramovich bought Torres just becouse he want Aguero? Chelsea wanted Aguero very much in the summer and january...

Haha ... Torres + cash for Aguero. It's gonna happen. I belive this.. But obviously i like the fact he didn´t score yet for Chelsea..

Back
Top Bottom