Chelsea Thread

chelsea_fan said:
Robben has returned to his sprarkling form the past 4 games, A goal against arse, and birmingham. His not being double teamed , but TRIPLE teamed at times, but still draws a foul or a corner.
I wouldnt call that sparkling. Especially compared to what he was like when he first joined. At the start of last season, people were suggesting he's probably the best young player at the moment. Most people would laugh at you if you said that now.

apparently u dont watch the full chelsea matches, probably only the highlites, he has contributed significantly to chelsea's recent run, He has played really well, checking back making successfull takles, setting up teammates, scored beautiful tough angled goal against arse & birmingham.
Obviously this season will be tough for him, as he will be played pretty tight, double teamed all the time, but he's performances the last four games have been pretty efficient.
When he come on against man city midweek, he played part of the game winning goal by Joe Cole! so he has helped Chelsea secure maximum points!

You're right that I dont watch full games but highlights were enough to show how good he was last season.
If he cant even feature much on highlights, it basically means he wasnt a highlight or in other words, not worthy of showing. :roll:

:lmao: do even watch the highlites atleast!
he has made some decisive plays, goal / assist, that helped Chelsea Secure Maximum points that past four games! Sorry he hasnt scored any bicycle kicks, to feature on ure manure tv!

You been smokin' those funny cigarettes? cuz that wasnt even funny.
You know it and everybody else knows it that he's not what he used to be.
Nuff said.

Last edited:
who the *$%@ is everyone else! lol, ur not everyone else!
Arjen Robben is back to form, despite the displeasure of the manure camp, u are in denial, manure think they can still catch Chelsea by concentrating on the EPL after existing the CL in such a shameful fashion! lol

My dear Chelsea friends (and others).
I wanted to post in here about the person that has started this thread: Sulph.
Today he has posted ("Goodbye" in off-topic) that doctors have found a lethal brain tumour in his cerebellum. Basically: he will die very soon.

It would be nice if as much people as possible would post in that "Goodbye thread" to adress some words of sympathy towards Sulph...

I ask this in this particular thread because this was the thread where he "came" most of all...

Thanks...

Surely Robben was Magnificent today! as Chelsea Hammered the Hammers!
Crespo, almost had a hat trick in a span of 15 minutes!

Gudjohnsen, what a fantastic pass to setup Drogba powerful goal!

Maniche is now officially a Chelsea player after completing a temporary move from Dynamo Moscow. He's also eligible to play in the Champions League, which is useful. Looking forward to seeing him in action. The lad can strike a ball.

Not really sure, but i read that he only really scores from outside the box, so heres hoping!

That goal was voted goal of the tournament btw

maniche_big.jpg

The likeness is uncanny!

LOL, I was just reading about that elsewhere!

Anyways he as scored quite a few marvels in is time at Porto. You won't see him score much but when he does be sure ready to jump from your seat.

Maniche can attack and defend well,he is a very useful player for us.well does anyone know when we going to play Barca?just to make sure i have enough beer in my icebox while watching the match

Revan, it says in your sig about Quaresma getting goal of the year, is that official?

Which one was it?

That's the one Prof.

The goal is number 1 on the top50 goals of 05 by Eurosport. It is as official as it gets! :mrgreen:

Quite a beauty, too bad a don't have a video! :\

^^ Do they even need him for damn sake? Arsenal want him(diaby) so chelsea want him. This is ridiculous now. The john obi mikel situation still hasnt been resovled because of chelsea's interference and now they want more midfielders. I really hope that arrogant little shit goes to chelsea and fucks up his career. He should of been united player by now. But the stupid boy changes his mind on where he wants to go AFTER he signs contract with us.

This is the sort of crap that makes me dislike like chelsea. Buying players they dont need just to keep them away from other teams and then they dont even get played.

Back
Top Bottom