Chelsea Thread

I've seen plenty of Barca, Against Real Messi, Iniesta and Xavi weren't closed down at all?! If you give top quality players that space and time your going to get murdered. I think thats the key to much time and space in La liga.

I think it will be a close match but if Chelsea score within 15 minutes and and sit back I can see them knicking it. Barca will need to defend alot better than they have had to before. I hope Barca and United make the final aswell, I think it would be the best 2 teams in the world and if United were to win we would then the current squad would become a "Great Side"

Last edited:
I can see this being an almost carbon copy of Barca-United last season.

Nou Camp first, away team stifles Barca and tries to hit on the counter every so often, gets one fantastic chance (Drogba clean through/Ronaldo penalty) and spurns it.

Second leg, one goal from a big name on the home team and that'll be that.

Anyone else seeing it?

In preparation for the final whistle, I just want to say that I called it.

Fucking stunning goal as well.

14ui442.jpg

Surely he'll get punished for that?

2a7a3qv.jpg

Can't see Ballack getting away with that either.

Last edited by a moderator:
good game and happy barca went through. im sick and tired of people playing 10 man behind the ball all the time.

First and foremost, imo the ref made the right decisions with the penalty claim.

first one happened outside the box but whistle was blown when they was inside the box.

2nd incident was a no no. drogba dived like a idiot. yes the barca player held his shirt but once he let go, a few seconds later drogba dived as if someone shot him in the back.

3rd. you got to be kidding me although i have seen them being given. it was a blatent BALL TO HAND, nothing more.

The sky sports presenters ie redknapp and co where so bias i was laughing in stiches. They was asked a simple question wheaver that barca player gerard deliberately handballed in the last penalty claim and they all diddnt answer it :LMAO:

The way the chelsea players reacted after the final whistle was unbelievable. talk about being a sore loser.

What also amazes me is Anelka's dive. i thought drogba was bad but anelka? jesus, that was terrible and shocking coming from a player like him. absolutely pathetic and a cheating scum. He SHOULD be punished for that IMO. totaly out of order in getting a man sent off.

good game and happy barca went through. im sick and tired of people playing 10 man behind the ball all the time.

First and foremost, imo the ref made the right decisions with the penalty claim.

first one happened outside the box but whistle was blown when they was inside the box.

2nd incident was a no no. drogba dived like a idiot. yes the barca player held his shirt but once he let go, a few seconds later drogba dived as if someone shot him in the back.

3rd. you got to be kidding me although i have seen them being given. it was a blatent BALL TO HAND, nothing more.

The sky sports presenters ie redknapp and co where so bias i was laughing in stiches. They was asked a simple question wheaver that barca player gerard deliberately handballed in the last penalty claim and they all diddnt answer it :LMAO:

The way the chelsea players reacted after the final whistle was unbelievable. talk about being a sore loser.

What also amazes me is Anelka's dive. i thought drogba was bad but anelka? jesus, that was terrible and shocking coming from a player like him. absolutely pathetic and a cheating scum. He SHOULD be punished for that IMO. totaly out of order in getting a man sent off.
Couldn't agree more mate. Amen to all that!

haha ballack, that's almost as funny as keown when he made that jump attack on nistelrooy.

Now redknapp is saying how norwegan Officials should have NEVER been in charge of a match like this as they are incapable of handling big matches like this. Pathetic stupid idiotic thing to say

What can I say, can't help but laugh at Drogba. That reminds me of his gestures in that CL match against Liverpool. Finito it is, Didier! :LOL:

lol now because one roman failed all rome should be demised. If he said that, he is pathetic.
he did and so did greame souness or whatever that fuckers name is. they was saying how only italian, english or spanish officials should handle games liek tehse :LMAO:

fucking cunts they are.

Now redknapp is saying how norwegan Officials should have NEVER been in charge of a match like this as they are incapable of handling big matches like this. Pathetic stupid idiotic thing to say

Please don't call Redknapp an idiot. He knows what is talking about. However we shouldn't blame the norwegan official in general but yes Mr. Henning. If you want to call someone a cunt you should call to Mr. Henning.

he did and so did greame souness or whatever that fuckers name is. they was saying how only italian, english or spanish officials should handle games liek tehse :LMAO:

fucking cunts they are.

Idiots! Which english officials would do better? Mike Reilly? Phil fucking Dowd?

They're just bitter, you know? One of them must be a Chelski supporter.

ballack's been booked for his reaction towards the ref, don't think there is going to be anything else waiting for him. he could as well have sent him off but decided that yellow is okay, so that's about as much as he will get...

ballack's been booked for his reaction towards the ref, don't think there is going to be anything else waiting for him. he could as well have sent him off but decided that yellow is okay, so that's about as much as he will get...

Which would be a shame. I've seen players being sent off for less. Mascherano would have gone to prison for that :LOL:

Which would be a shame. I've seen players being sent off for less. Mascherano would have gone to prison for that :LOL:

i expected a red one as soon as he started chasing the ref down the pitch, awesome scene. and defo red-worthy. but i can understand the reaction...clear penalty, in my opinion...

Please, let's be serious at least once in life. Take off the red glasses. First of all, I don't understand some of you when say "Thanks Barça! It was the victory of football". Football is only about to play beautiful? And what about the tactics? Or the genius of the coaches? Maybe many of those guys are the same 5 years ago when Greece beat Portugal said amazing things about Rehhagel and his boys.
Secondly, Chelsea played Catenaccio tonight? Hum, I don't think so. If you see, the best chances to score were made by the blues. Ok first match was totally Catenaccio but today not.
Finally, the ref. Clearly in Barça's favour. It's sad to me to see some of you only talk about Abidal's red card. And the pens? Do they count? Ok...

Barça played good football in aspect of entertainment I must admit. Anyway it's hard to a blue fan accept the defeat in that way.

Come on Blues! Heads up! We still have a trophy to win!

Back
Top Bottom