Chelsea Thread

Don't think its gonna help Chelsea. Quaresma has played shite lately. Did you see the chance he missed against Torino?

As for lying about his age, I haven't heard anything like it... That used to happen a lot with those african players - from Ghana I think - in U-17 cups.

Last edited:
Somehow i think Lamp's red card is justified. After all even if he had the ball, afterwards he caught the player and his foot was very high...
But Gerrard should have had a red card on two occasions...
I've seen some shocking referee errors last weekend. I'm all for defending referees but sometimes i don't understand them.
I do not understand why Shaun Wright Philips wasn't sent off together with Delap for example...

Somehow i think Lamp's red card is justified. After all even if he had the ball, afterwards he caught the player and his foot was very high...
But Gerrard should have had a red card on two occasions...
I've seen some shocking referee errors last weekend. I'm all for defending referees but sometimes i don't understand them.
I do not understand why Shaun Wright Philips wasn't sent off together with Delap for example...

You forgot about Xabi Alonso's tackle on Kalou, which was far worse than Lampard's. The straight red was a demonstration of Riley's lack of criteria. And the cherry on top: Bosingwa doing that thing in front of the assistant and geting away with it. Shows their sheer incompetence.

Yeah, some of the worst refs I've seen are in the Premier League. Cunts like Mike Riley and Howard Webb should be banned from the game.

LOL i got to laugh at that. diddnt even give the guy a chance. 4th in the league within distance of manu and still in the champions league and fa cup yet he gets sacked? LOL thats fucking stupid

That's unbelievable! Shocking!
tell me about it. if wenger was in charge of chelsea and chelsea was in the same position has arsenal now,

wenger would have been sacked after 5 games :LOL: seriously are chelsea fans happy about this news or is it just the board all along that are soo stubborn and stupid?

at least i waited and gave wenger 4 season to prove himself before deciding how he should be sacked (imo) but scolari is given 4 months? lol

Chelsea administration's impatience is astounding. So they're putting Wilkins in temporary charge? Oh Lord.....

Erm, what the hell? I know you're not rocking out, but who the hell is going to come in and do better at this point?

My thoughts exactly. What a silly decision. Good luck to whoever comes in now, because they'll have a hell of job. If you ask me, the entire squad needs an overall, starting from Cech forwards.

On a side note, Hiddink was my first choice (all those months ago) and i would still like to see him.

Poor Avram Grant! He has been sacked after achieve the final of the Champions League and finish 2nd fighting for the title until the last match.
Shame on you Scolari! You always fail in key moments! Greece, France, Germany, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United... And please don't tell me he won the World Cup because, like Guardiola said "with Messi any coach is good", I could say the same about Kaká, Ronaldinho or Ronaldo.

Poor Avram Grant! He has been sacked after achieve the final of the Champions League and finish 2nd fighting for the title until the last match.
Shame on you Scolari! You always fail in key moments! Greece, France, Germany, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United... And please don't tell me he won the World Cup because, like Guardiola said "with Messi any coach is good", I could say the same about Kaká, Ronaldinho or Ronaldo.

would u say the same about c.ronaldo?

would u say the same about c.ronaldo?

I don't like Cristiano Ronaldo. :P

To be clearly, I like Scolari as a person, he is a very nice guy but as a coach... hum I never understood his decisions. The only thing he did great in Portugal NT was the so called "family spirit".
Sorry, I was very rude with him in the first post.

Back
Top Bottom